Joke of the day

Share your jokes and funny campfire stories with us here.
Forum rules
Please keep it light hearted enol. No serious stufs hey! :)

BEFORE YOU START A NEW JOKES THREAD PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
We are trying to make the technical information more visible in the Active Topics section. So we are trying to combine all the humour posts into a single thread. This will then more or less always stay on the active topics page if you keep appending your jokes onto this single thread. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated
cyborg
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Richards Bay
Vehicle: 1984 Toyota 4Runner 4x4 SFA ; 2011 Fortuner 4x4 ; BMW 650 GS

Re: Joke of the day

Post by cyborg »

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Hilux 4x4. . . . :thumbup:
Obelix and Dogmatix
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: ROODEPOORT
Vehicle: HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix, donated to some clown, HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix II Onca front and rear Amade extreme Suspension and under water breathing apparatus

Post by Obelix and Dogmatix »

Never Argue with a Woman
One morning, the husband returns the boat to their lakeside cottage after several hours of fishing and decides to take a nap. Although not familiar with the lake, the wife decides to take the boat out herself.

She motors out a short distance, anchors, puts her feet up, and begins to read a book. The peace and solitude are magnificent.

Along comes a Fish & Game Warden in his boat. He pulls up alongside the woman and says, 'Good morning, Ma'am. What are you doing?'

'Reading a book,' she replies, (thinking, 'Isn't that quite obvious?')

'You're in a Restricted Fishing Area,' he informs her.

'I'm sorry, officer, but I'm not fishing. I am reading!'

'Yes, but I see you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment. I'll have to take you in and write you up a ticket.'

'If you do that, I'll have to charge you with sexual assault,' says the woman.

'But I haven't even touched you,' says the Game Warden.

'That's true, but you have all the equipment. For all I know you could start at any moment.'

'Have a nice day ma'am,' and he left.

MORAL: Never argue with a woman who reads. It's likely she can also think.
Rules are there to make you think before you break them!!!
God made man before
woman so as to give him time
to think of an answer
for her first question
COMMON SENCE IS NOT A GIFT, IT IS A PUNISHMENT!! BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE IT!!!
Froll
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Vioolsdrift
Vehicle: 2010 4.0 V6 Fortuner 4x4
Club VHF Licence: N/A

Post by Froll »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
cyborg
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Richards Bay
Vehicle: 1984 Toyota 4Runner 4x4 SFA ; 2011 Fortuner 4x4 ; BMW 650 GS

Post by cyborg »

:lol: Good one. . . seems familiar
Hilux 4x4. . . . :thumbup:
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

Double click.jpg
(45.1 KiB) Downloaded 588 times
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Mud Dog
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Post by Mud Dog »

The English language has some wonderfully anthropomorphic collective nouns for the various groups of animals.

We are all familiar with a Herd of cows, Flock of chickens, School of fish a Gaggle of geese, and a Pride of lions.

However, less widely known is:
A Murder of crows
An Exaltation of doves
And, presumably because they look so wise: A Congress of owls.

Now consider a group of Baboons.
They are the loudest, most dangerous, most obnoxious, most viciously aggressive and least intelligent of all primates...

And what is the proper collective noun for a group of baboons?

Believe it or not … A Parliament

YEP....A PARLIAMENT OF BABOONS!

Pretty much explains everything doesn't it?

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Obelix and Dogmatix
Vehicle: HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix, donated to some clown, HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix II Onca front and rear Amade extreme Suspension and under water breathing apparatus

An Arab Sheik was admitted to Hospital for heart surgery, but prior to the surgery, the doctors needed to build up a stock of his blood type for transfusion. As the gentleman had a rare type of blood and it couldn't be found locally, the call went out globally.

Finally a Scotsman was located who had the same blood type. The Scot willingly donated his blood for the Arab.

After the surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman as appreciation for giving his blood, a new BMW 5 series, a diamond encrusted Rolex and £50000.

A couple of days later, the Arab had to go through a corrective surgery. His doctor telephoned the Scotsman who was more than happy to donate his blood again.

After the second surgery, the Arab sent the Scotsman a thank-you card and a box of Quality Street chocolates. The Scotsman was shocked that the Arab did not reciprocate his kind gesture as he had anticipated.

He phoned the Arab and asked him: "I thought you would be generous again, that you would give me fabulous gifts and loads of money, but you only gave me a thank-you card and a box of Quality Street."

To this the Arab replied: "Aye laddie, but I now have Scottish blood in ma veins".
God made man before
to think of an answer
for her first question
COMMON SENCE IS NOT A GIFT, IT IS A PUNISHMENT!! BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE IT!!!
KOBUSL
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: WOLSELEY
Vehicle: '96 HILUX 2.8 HILUX DC 3i BMW 540 RANCHERO UTE 4 Li

Post by KOBUSL »

POLISIE14.jpg
POLISIE14.jpg (16.36 KiB) Viewed 9820 times
Word te vinnig oud en te stadig wys.
pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Post by pietpetoors »

Bike cost
Bike cost
bike-cost.jpg (22.29 KiB) Viewed 9782 times
Attachments
Bike cost
Bike cost
bike-cost.jpg (22.29 KiB) Viewed 9782 times
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
grobbepj
Town: Alberton
Vehicle: Hilux legend 35 4x4 3.0kzte D/C

Post by grobbepj »

pietpetoors wrote:
bike-cost.jpg
O yes!!! A proper fear... I worry the same for all the add ons to the bakkie and camp stuff...
Froll
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Froll »

:laugh2: :laugh2:
Attachments
10592875_696947597053949_1588699459071672300_n.jpg
(43.9 KiB) Downloaded 465 times
10415572_700495616699147_5029178172711268200_n.jpg
10415572_700495616699147_5029178172711268200_n.jpg (30.87 KiB) Viewed 9767 times
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

^^ Excellent!! :lol: :lol:

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

A drunk man sat down on a subway seat next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was plastered with red lipstick. He smelled awful, and a half empty bottle of gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket.

He opened his newspaper and began reading. After a few minutes, the man turned to the priest and asked, "Say, Father, what causes arthritis?"

The priest replied, "My Son, it's caused by loose living - being with cheap, wicked women - too much alcohol - contempt for your fellow man - sleeping around with prostitutes and lack of bathing."

The drunk muttered in response, "Well, I'll be darned," then returned to his paper.

The priest, thinking about what he had said, nudged the man and apologized. "I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come on so strong. How long have you had arthritis?"

The drunk answered, "I don't have it, Father. I was just reading here that the Pope does."

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

stalker.jpg
stalker.jpg (14.24 KiB) Viewed 9761 times

Froll
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Froll »

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Several days ago as I left a meeting I desperately gave myself a personal search.

I was looking for my keys.

They were not in my pockets.

A quick search in the meeting room revealed nothing.

Suddenly I realized I must have left them in the car.

Frantically, I headed for the car park.

My wife has scolded me many times for leaving the keys in the ignition.

My theory is the ignition is the best place not to lose them.

Her theory is that the car will be stolen.

As I scanned the car park I came to a terrifying conclusion!

Her theory was right. The car park was empty.

I immediately called the police. I gave them my location, confessed that I had left my keys in the car, and that it had been stolen.

Then I made the most difficult call of all.

"Hello My Love", I stammered; I always call her "My Love" in times like these.

"I left my keys in the car, and it has been stolen."

There was a period of silence.

I thought the call had disconnected, but then I heard her voice.

She barked, "I dropped you off!"

Now it was my time to be silent. Embarrassed, I said, "Well, come and get me."

She retorted, "I will, as soon as I convince this policeman I have not stolen your bloody car."

This is what they call, "The Golden Years!" ?????

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

The best story of the year doesn't give the proper praise and credit for this painful but understandable story as told by a loving wife........

The pastor asked if anyone in the congregation would like to express praise for answered prayers.

Suzie Smith stood and walked to the podium. She said, "I have a praise. Two months ago, my husband, Phil, had a terrible bicycle wreck and his scrotum was completely crushed. The pain was excruciating and the doctors didn't
know if they could help him."

You could hear a muffled gasp from the men in the congregation as they imagine the pain that poor Phil must have experienced.

"Phil was unable to hold me or the children," she went on, "and every move caused him terrible pain." We prayed as the doctors performed a delicate operation, and it turned out they were able to piece together the crushed remnants of Phil's scrotum, and wrap wire around it to hold it in place."

Again, the men in the congregation cringed and squirmed uncomfortably as they imagined the horrible surgery performed on Phil.

"Now," she announced in a quivering voice, "thank the Lord, Phil is out of the hospital and the doctors say that with time, his scrotum should recover completely."

All the men sighed with unified relief. The pastor rose and tentatively asked if anyone else had something to say.

A man stood up and walked slowly to the podium.

He said, "I'm Phil." The entire congregation held its breath. "I just want to tell Susie, my wife, that the word is sternum."

Obelix and Dogmatix

At the crowded Sandton bus stop a beautiful young blonde woman wearing a tight leather skirt was waiting for a bus.

As the bus stopped and it was her turn to get on, she became aware that her skirt was too tight to allow her leg to come up to the height of the first step of the bus.

Slightly embarrassed and with a quick smile to the bus driver, she reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little, thinking that this would give her enough slack to raise her leg. She tried to take the step, only to discover that she couldn't!

So, a little more embarrassed, she once again reached behind her to unzip her skirt a little more, and for the second time attempted the step. Once again, much to her chagrin, she could not raise her leg.

With a little smile to the driver, she again reached behind to unzip a little more and again was unable to take the step.

About this time, Hennie, a fris boerseun from Kakamas, who was standing behind her picked her up easily by the waist and placed her gently on the step of the bus. She went ballistic and turned to the would-be Samaritan and screeched, 'How dare you touch my body! I don't even know who you are!'

Hennie smiled and in his best English answered her : 'Well, ma'am, normally I would agree wiff you, but after you unzipped my fly free times, I kinda figured we are friends....
God made man before
to think of an answer
for her first question
Obelix and Dogmatix

God made man before
to think of an answer
for her first question
grobbepj

Post by grobbepj »

nou praat jy!!!
Froll
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Froll »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
grobbepj

Post by grobbepj »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1409250158.612780.jpg
(69.7 KiB) Downloaded 326 times
Froll
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Froll »

Attachments
10426874_605749372868762_918037643037445521_n.jpg
10426874_605749372868762_918037643037445521_n.jpg (34.24 KiB) Viewed 9623 times
Mylux
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Roodepoort
Vehicle: 4.0L V6 Vigo 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC249

Post by Mylux »

:shock:
Attachments
IMG-20140829-WA0000.jpg
(68.2 KiB) Downloaded 266 times
Froll
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Froll »

Oosie101
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Vehicle: 2007 Toyota Hilux 4.0 V6 AT
Club VHF Licence: X298

Joke of the day

Post by Oosie101 »

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

wdf.jpg
wdf.jpg (108.19 KiB) Viewed 9491 times
To God be the glory
Obelix and Dogmatix

Oosie101 wrote:Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
can not see picture :beg:

but on this reply i can see it!! wonderful technology :oops:
God made man before
to think of an answer
for her first question
KOBUSL
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: WOLSELEY
Vehicle: '96 HILUX 2.8 HILUX DC 3i BMW 540 RANCHERO UTE 4 Li

TATTOO

Post by KOBUSL »

SCUMBAG14.jpg
(40.35 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
Word te vinnig oud en te stadig wys.
Obelix and Dogmatix

God made man before
to think of an answer
for her first question
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Hehe .... I'm sure it has actually happened! :D:

Wouldn't be surprised if this were also true ....
JM.JPG
JM.JPG (42.25 KiB) Viewed 9716 times

Mylux
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Mylux »

Froll
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Froll »

CasKru

Post by CasKru »

To God be the glory
Bushwacker
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Vryheid Natal
Vehicle: 2003 HILEX, 35" maxxis. 2009 Prado 120 VX

Post by Bushwacker »

LOVE STORY FOR GOLFERS

A couple was having dinner one evening when the husband reached across the table, took his wife's hand in his and said,

"Beth, soon we will be married 30 years, and there's something I have to know. In all of these 30 years, have you ever been unfaithful to me?"

Beth replied, "Well Charles, I have to be honest with you. Yes, I've been unfaithful to you three times during these 30 years, but always for a good reason."

Charles was obviously hurt by his wife's confession, but said, " I never suspected. Can you tell me what you mean by 'good reasons'?"

Beth said, "The very first time was shortly after we were married, and we were about to lose our little house because we couldn't pay the mortgage.

Do you remember that one evening I went to see the banker and the next day he notified you that the loan would be extended?"

Charles recalled the visit to the banker and said, "I can forgive you for that.

You saved our home, but what about the second time?"

Beth asked, "And do you remember when you were so sick, but we didn't have the money to pay for the heart surgery you needed?

Well, I went to see your doctor one night and, if you recall, he did the surgery at no charge."

"I recall that," says Chuck.

"And you did it to save my life, so of course I can forgive you for that.

Now tell me about the third time."

"All right," Beth said.

"So do you remember when you ran for president of your golf club, and you needed 73 more votes?"
Bushwacker
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Vryheid Natal
Vehicle: 2003 HILEX, 35" maxxis. 2009 Prado 120 VX

Post by Bushwacker »

Crows

Researchers for the Ministry of Transport found over 200 dead crows near greater Manchester recently, and there was concern that they may have died from Avian Flu.

A Bird Pathologist examined the remains of all the crows, and, to everyone's relief, confirmed the problem was definitely NOT Avian Flu.

The cause of death appeared to be vehicular impacts. However, during the detailed analysis it was noted that varying colors of paints appeared on the bird's beaks and claws.
By analyzing these paint residues it was determined that 98% of the crows had been killed by impact with lorries, while only 2% were killed by an impact with a car or motorcycle.

Ministry of Transport then hired an Ornithological Behaviorist to determine if there was a cause for the disproportionate percentages of truck kills versus car kills.
The Ornithological Behaviorist very quickly concluded the cause:

When crows eat road kill, they always have a look-out crow in a nearby tree to warn of impending danger.

They discovered that while all the lookout crows could shout "Cah", not a single one could shout "Lorry."

Absolutely amazing! Makes you wonder why you gave me your email address, doesn't it...??
Mylux
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Mylux »

:laugh2:
Attachments
IMG_40743265572331.jpeg
IMG_40743265572331.jpeg (44.62 KiB) Viewed 9625 times
Obelix and Dogmatix

can we please keep the jokes coming so that we may get rid of the woodworker on the top of this page!!!
God made man before
to think of an answer
for her first question
Froll
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Froll »

Attachments
10632722_647471058702178_6881009393684380826_n.jpg
10632722_647471058702178_6881009393684380826_n.jpg (44.37 KiB) Viewed 9614 times
Mylux
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Mylux »

Page 85 here we come!
Attachments
IMG-20140731-WA0015.jpg
IMG-20140731-WA0015.jpg (27.49 KiB) Viewed 9606 times
Obelix and Dogmatix

Dankie Greg
God made man before
to think of an answer
for her first question
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Hey! Why don't you like my woodworker friend!? He is an outstanding inspiration for so many dumb-ass jokes he even tops JZ! :lol:

Obelix and Dogmatix

Mud Dog

Nothing to do about his politics, I just don't like his face!!!NOT
God made man before
to think of an answer
for her first question
Obelix and Dogmatix

God made man before
to think of an answer
for her first question
Mylux
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Mylux »

:laugh2:
Attachments
file-1.jpeg
(93.21 KiB) Downloaded 234 times
Mylux
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Mylux »

Attachments
IMG_765183033760056.jpeg
(84.54 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
Mylux
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Mylux »

:lmao:
Attachments
IMG-20131113-WA0000.jpg
(63.46 KiB) Downloaded 230 times
Mylux
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Mylux »

Page 85...............are we there yet? :taunt:
Attachments
IMG-20130918-WA0001.jpg
IMG-20130918-WA0001.jpg (25.54 KiB) Viewed 9565 times
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Velddrif
Vehicle: Triton 3.5l V6
Club VHF Licence: HC107

Post by george »

funny-trucks-5.jpg
funny-trucks-5.jpg (34.26 KiB) Viewed 9562 times
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"
4x4BEES
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Brackenfell
Vehicle: Hilux 4.0V6

Post by 4x4BEES »

Mylux
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Mylux »

Attachments
IMG_7490599870603.jpeg
(56.85 KiB) Downloaded 228 times
Froll
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Froll »

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

I'm looking for another woodworker pic with an even more floppy, swollen bottom lip to post at the top of page 85! :twisted: :twisted:

Skroppie
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Dalpark
Vehicle: Willys CJ5
Club VHF Licence: X220

Post by Skroppie »

1.JPG
(52.63 KiB) Downloaded 183 times
Skroppie
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Dalpark
Vehicle: Willys CJ5
Club VHF Licence: X220

Post by Skroppie »

My dog's secret...

My dog sleeps 20 hrs a day. He gets food daily, He eats whenever he wants.
His meals are at no cost to him.

He goes for check up once a year. He lives in a nice neighbourhood, His house is larger than he needs, and does no upkeep.

Does no contribution to the running or maintenance of the house. If he makes a mess, someone else cleans it up.

He lives like a King. At no expense whatsoever.

All of his costs are picked up by others who go out, work hard, and earn a living every day.

I was just thinking about all this, and suddenly it hit me like a brick in the head...
1.JPG
1.JPG (6.75 KiB) Viewed 9516 times
I think my dog is an ANC member.
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

:mocking: :mocking: :mocking: :mocking: :lmao:
To God be the glory
Froll
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Froll »

Froll
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Froll »

Attachments
10525883_10154336220150058_8864151241489143480_n.jpg
(35.1 KiB) Downloaded 129 times
Mylux
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Mylux »

:shock:
Attachments
IMG_7621437816333.jpeg
IMG_7621437816333.jpeg (56.06 KiB) Viewed 9460 times
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux SFA & IFS

Post by Hoppy »

pee.jpg
pee.jpg (10.34 KiB) Viewed 9437 times
Last edited by Hoppy on Sat Sep 06, 2014 9:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
aev@iburst.co.za
The trouble with trouble is...it always starts as fun.
The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck is the arms of your children...
" I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE TAILGATE OF MY HILUX WITH A BEER AND A CHOP, WATCHING A FIRE, THAN DINE IN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN "

Return to “Humor”