Rifle hunt - Howa or.....

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
yotaman
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Hartenbos Western Cape
Vehicle: '99 2.7i Hilux 4x4 S/C

Rifle hunt - Howa or.....

Post by yotaman »

:think: I'm in the market for a new (not so expensive) hunting rifle. By 'new' I do not necessarily mean brand new, I guess I should use the word "another" as I may buy 2nd hand. Questions questions // ?? I want a good all rounder for general hunting (Kudu, Eland, Rooi hartbees, Impala, Blue wildebeest etc). I'm just so uncertain, do I go for the (dependable and accurate) 308, more punchy 3006, or (the open field old stalwart caliber) 270. I know this debate has been around for many years all across the globe but it remains interesting. Should one go for a new Howa which is much cheaper than a good 2nd hand Musgrave, Savage, Remington or Brno etc. Any ideas or just some general info from fellow Hiluxers/hunters would be great. What's the view on the Howa's / I'm told they the 'Toyota's of the rifle world? :think:
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world.

Albert Einstein
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Re: Rifle hunt - Howa or.....

Post by Mud Dog »

The .270 is a great calibre but a little light for the bigger game IMO. The .308 or 3006 are more suitable - use a .308 myself so perhaps I'm a little biased towards it but if I were you I would definitely give the 3006 some serious consideration, it's got a bit more legs than the .308 and a flatter trajectory. Good second hand units would be a Mauser (.308 only), Sako, Musgrave (K98 action) or Brno. I'm not too great a fan of the Howa - not knocking it, just not a fan. If you go 2nd hand, let a smith or knowledgeable person check it over first.

Good luck with your choice. ;-)
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux SFA & IFS

Post by Hoppy »

Get a 300 winmag and get it over with
aev@iburst.co.za
The trouble with trouble is...it always starts as fun.
The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck is the arms of your children...
" I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE TAILGATE OF MY HILUX WITH A BEER AND A CHOP, WATCHING A FIRE, THAN DINE IN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN "
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Velddrif
Vehicle: Triton 3.5l V6
Club VHF Licence: HC107

Post by george »

308 vs 3006 is a bigger fight than Toyota vs Land Rover :lol:
I am busy getting a 308 Musgrave :thumbup:
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"
yotaman
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by yotaman »

Tks Andy, at this point and some serious googling, I'm kida leaning towards the 308. Allan, I hear you,..always wanted a 300 winmag, George yes, I just luv these "which is best" discussions and a 308 Musgrave sounds great. Lets get sum more comments/views yeeehwee hunting season!
Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited, imagination encircles the world.

Albert Einstein
IndianaJones7746
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Citrusdal
Vehicle: 84 SFA Hilux

Post by IndianaJones7746 »

Any of those are great calibers.

Although I'm very partial to my 270, the variety of 308 bullets on offer are much larger, with heavier grains available for Eland/Kudu.

Where and what type of hunting will you be doing mostly? Long distance vs bush, or other. Will you be carrying the rifle for long distances, will you shoot standing, or from a rest?

I would say look for the best rifle you can find/afford in any of those calibers.
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Hoppy »

I had a BRNO 7x57, loved it, cheap & reliable
aev@iburst.co.za
The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck is the arms of your children...
" I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE TAILGATE OF MY HILUX WITH A BEER AND A CHOP, WATCHING A FIRE, THAN DINE IN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN "
Borntofish
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: Hilux 86

Post by Borntofish »

I will take the 3006, shoot flat enough with light loads to get to 270 performance. And has enough case capity to effectively power a 220 gr bullet for bushveld use to take on eland. Sectional density is also great on the 220gr. Only drawback is recoil on this load.
Mud Dog
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Post by Mud Dog »

Yip, the .308 vs 3006 is a contentious debate. Like I said I'm partial to my .308 since it's been with me since my mid 20's and I've got to know it well (use a 185gr semi-jacket for everything). At this point I doubt that I'll ever be in the market for another rifle (probably start selling them off soon) but if I were, it would be the 3006. Werner makes some very good points.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Stef
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '98 LTD
Club VHF Licence: X107

Post by Stef »

Been on the range today to practice (apparently I agreed to a hunting trip this year at braai somewhere). Needless to say, some practice was in order....

So my friend has both the 308 and the 300....his fave is the 300, but that gun is SORTED...he hits Rooibok headshots most of the time. Acubond 180's. Listening to the talk about hunting in the bush and on open plains, I would say get a 300...

I must admit, as a noob I'm also more inclined to the 300, but I got on well with the 308 today so I'm confident that I would need some cash the week after next as the rooibokkies will fall....
TOYODA
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '89 YN67R with Ford V6 3.0

Post by TOYODA »

Hi Shane,

M2CW - The gun is as effective/accurate as the person behind it....

I've shot and hunted with almost every available calibre from a .22 short all the way to a .458 Win Mag.

If you don't like recoil, take a .308 Winchester or 7x57 Mauser.
If you can handle a bit more recoil, go for the .30-06.
If you can handle a lot more recoil, buy a .375 Win Mag.
If you like to cry, buy a .338 Win Mag, .416 Rigby or a .458 Win Mag.

As far as brands go, you can buy what fits your pocket. Just make sure it is in a very good condition and shoot at least a couple of shots with it if you can.
Bester
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Paarl
Vehicle: Hilux

Post by Bester »

I wouldn't say Howa is a Toyota - my Toyota should be compared with the likes of Sako etc. However nothing wrong with a Howa, these are good quality affordable rifles and will outlast your hunting career if looked after.

Shoot with all calibers you consider and THEN decide what you are comfortable with, taking into consideration what other calibers you already own and what range of game you would normally target. 308 vs 3006 - if you buy new, but what you like, if you buy second hand, buy what you can get.
Hilux 3.0 D4D 4x4
Imagine Trailvan
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Hoppy »

Ek het n vriend gehad wat n gunsmith en versamelaar was, ek het met al die kalibers geskiet, daar is nie een vir alles nie, maar die 300 win mag het my die meeste beindruk, veral sy plat trajek, ek het nooit een besit nie, maar as ek nog gejag het, sou hy in my kluis gestaan het, al was dit aleen.
aev@iburst.co.za
yotaman
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by yotaman »

As always, great advice and views. Tks guys. Its definitely between these 3. Early this morning I had a shot with a friend's new Howa .308 and another buddy's Mauser 270 and old Remington 30/06 on his plot just outside of town. I think I've made up my mind now.

Albert Einstein
IndianaJones7746
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Citrusdal
Vehicle: 84 SFA Hilux

Post by IndianaJones7746 »

Remember the recoil when shooting different rifles, can be very misleading.

A benchrest/varmint 308 rifle (heavy) will have a lot less recoil, than a light european 30-06.

So which combination are you going for?
Baasvark
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Virginia
Vehicle: '97 D/C with all the trimmings & 2011 Troopy

Post by Baasvark »

Of course you could also consider the 7 x 64 ....

My battery consists of a .243 , 7x64 & .375.
I have had the 7x64 for nearly 20 yrs now and it's still my baby. My mates mostly shoot with .308's and we hunt mostly free state....
At the end of the day it's much of a muchness. Bullet quality is more important , to me, than bullet weight. With the variety of premium bullets like Barnes TSX available nowadays I can comfortably shoot an eland with my 7x64.
Choose the one you like the most. They will all do the job.
CZ is good value for money - not the prettiest but certainly up to the task.
My 2c.

Sent from my SM-N900 using Tapatalk
Aint it ironic that "Common Sense" aint so common after all...
Moonunit
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Vehicle: Lumina

Post by Moonunit »

Have a look at a Remington 700, very good rifles and one of the most revered actions, at an affordable price. Went through the same debacle with the 308 & 3006. Ended up going for the 3006.

Let us know what u decide on.

On a side note almost went 300WM until I'd spoken to people who use them, great as a second rifle but if it's your first go for 270,308,3006. They said the recoil is bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
yotaman
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by yotaman »

Safari and Outdoor sells the CZ 550 7x64 for R13500. Very tempting. The Howa 30/60 is just so damn well priced and boy o boy what a smooth action! I like the variety the 06 offers and quite honestly perhaps that's my mind made up right there. Howa 1500 in .30-06 Recoil reasonable
Attachments
Howa M1500 .30-60.jpg
Howa M1500 .30-60.jpg (53.06 KiB) Viewed 4361 times
CZ 550 7X64.jpg
CZ 550 7X64.jpg (5.25 KiB) Viewed 4361 times

Albert Einstein
Borntofish
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Borntofish »

Cant go wrong with the 30-06. After all it is the best selling calibre in the world.
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

About recoil ...

I made my own stock for the .308 Kept it flat and purposely went light-weight ..... I only hunt "walk-&-stalk", so I carry that rifle all day - rather take whatever the recoil is and save the arms (I'm also "light-weight" :D: ). Besides, I'm not one to take a chance shot, so sometimes we walk all day without even pulling off a single round. Recoil hardly comes into the equation for me.

P.S. I prefer the flat line of the stock on the m1500 - recoil won't kick up as much as the lower stock of the 550 will.

Hangover
Town: Deneysville
Vehicle: '76 FJ45 , '13 3.0 D4D Hilux

Post by Hangover »

Ek stem saam Hoppy... 300WM dan sit jy enige ding op enige afstand neer sonder teveel moeite...
Hangover(A.K.A die speelding)
1976 FJ45 4x4
1UZ-FE 4.0vvti
2" OME Suspension lift
1.5" Shackle lift
35" Geo MT's
Custom Bullbar
Lockright Locked rear
York OBA
20" LED bar
Nighthawk 100W spots

Dakar
2013 3.0D-4D 4x4 Hilux Dakar
Borntofish
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Borntofish »

Net jammer dat die 300wm die bok ook sommer afslag op bosveld afstande. Daardie ding mors biltong vleis. Die amerikaners se behepteid met spoed is nie altyd n goeie ding nie. Kyk maar net hoe effektief was die 318 in die ou dae. Die 338 sabi is amper on par met hom. Ek voel die 300wm is te veel gun vir die bosveld. Maar in die Kalahari is dit wat jy oor jou skouer wil hang.
Baasvark

Post by Baasvark »

Recoil is only an issue at the range.

Under hunting conditions you don't even know about it (at least not me).

It's when you shoot paper that it can become an issue but a .30-06 doesn't really kick so good choice either way :thumbup:
Hangover
Town: Deneysville
Vehicle: '76 FJ45 , '13 3.0 D4D Hilux

Post by Hangover »

Borntofish wrote:Net jammer dat die 300wm die bok ook sommer afslag op bosveld afstande. Daardie ding mors biltong vleis. Die amerikaners se behepteid met spoed is nie altyd n goeie ding nie. Kyk maar net hoe effektief was die 318 in die ou dae. Die 338 sabi is amper on par met hom. Ek voel die 300wm is te veel gun vir die bosveld. Maar in die Kalahari is dit wat jy oor jou skouer wil hang.
Gooi 220Grn round noses en laai so +-minimum somchem S385 lading dan loop daai koel vrek stadig maar slaan onsettend hard... Dis hoe ek verby die koel wat als bars gekom het... Nosler E-tip werk ook baie mooi... 99% weight retension in sand in.... fluit deur n bok...
Hangover(A.K.A die speelding)
1976 FJ45 4x4
1UZ-FE 4.0vvti
2" OME Suspension lift
1.5" Shackle lift
35" Geo MT's
Custom Bullbar
Lockright Locked rear
York OBA
20" LED bar
Nighthawk 100W spots

Dakar
2013 3.0D-4D 4x4 Hilux Dakar
Omo
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Brackenfell
Vehicle: Ford Ranger super cab 3.0 xlt 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC236

Post by Omo »

Ek het n savage .30-06. Skiet doodelik akuraat en is bekostigbaar.
There a two kind of people. Those who pushes a door when it says pull and they who pull a door when it says push.
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Hoppy »

Borntofish wrote:Net jammer dat die 300wm die bok ook sommer afslag op bosveld afstande. Daardie ding mors biltong vleis. Die amerikaners se behepteid met spoed is nie altyd n goeie ding nie. Kyk maar net hoe effektief was die 318 in die ou dae. Die 338 sabi is amper on par met hom. Ek voel die 300wm is te veel gun vir die bosveld. Maar in die Kalahari is dit wat jy oor jou skouer wil hang.
Stem saam, daar's nie een kaliber vir alles nie, ek sal eerder my 7x57 in die bos wil he, of die 30 06 of 308, ek dink die 308 het ook die goedkoopste ammo, maar dan sit jy maar weer met twee kalibers...

Dis amper soos om een Hilux te kies, ek het drie, een vir elke job, ek dink ek kort nog so twee.
aev@iburst.co.za
Modder Tekkies
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Malmesbury
Vehicle: 2.8 Gd6 Fortuner 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC252

Post by Modder Tekkies »

Ek sal nou nie 'n Howa met 'n Toyota vergelyk nie, maar van hulle doen ook die werk. Jy kan altyd sy loop vervang met ordentlike match grade loop en geweer laat blue print en dan is hy 100. Of as jy 'n 300WM koop 'n knaldemper of muzzle brake op sit om skop weg te vat.

Wat se kaliber jy koop is volgens my nie so belangrik nie. Maak eeder seker dat jy goeie optics op het wat nie bont skiet as jy op en af verstel met hom nie.

Herlaai self en gaan sit rustig en oefen, oefen, oefen. kyk waar skiet jou geweer op 100m, 200m en 300 meter en hoe jou groepering lyk. Maak nie saak hoe duur jou geweer is of wat uit gekap is op hom as jy nie weet waar jou lemiet of jou geweer sin is nie.

Goeie ouers, met ons rand/USD wisselkoers is optics pryse darem nou belaglik.

Sterkte met jou besluit :thumbup:
ChrisSwart
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Johanesburg
Vehicle: 1999 2700i Hi Lux

Post by ChrisSwart »

OK so here goes my 2cw

First off
I hunt with a 308, My father owns both a 30-06 and a 270 with which I hunted when I was growing up so I have used all three calibers quite a bit.

If I had to buy one rifle for general hunting, I would buy a 30-06. Purely because it is a more versatile caliber than the 308 or 270

I have also recently bought a Howa 375 (Still waiting for the licence)

A few observations about Howa rifles.
I am an active member on a hunting forum, and can tell you that everyone on that forum, who owns Howa rifles, only praise them for accuracy.
I have heard that some guys complain that the bluing is not quite up to the standard of the "expensive" brands.

I also know that Weatherby, which is a very well known and respected manufacturer, buys barreled actions from Howa, puts it in a Weatherby stock, and sells it as the Weatherby Vanguard.

I have handled Marlin, Savage and Howa Rifles quite extensively and can tell you the Howa has the smoothest action of the lot. (Hence my decision to purchase the Howa)

I do agree with the opinion of some, that Howa doesn't have the "character" of some of the more established brands, but they are good quality Rifles

In my humble opinion, You can buy a Howa with peace of mind.
yotaman
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by yotaman »

ChrisSwart wrote:OK so here goes my 2cw

First off
I hunt with a 308, My father owns both a 30-06 and a 270 with which I hunted when I was growing up so I have used all three calibers quite a bit.

If I had to buy one rifle for general hunting, I would buy a 30-06. Purely because it is a more versatile caliber than the 308 or 270

I have also recently bought a Howa 375 (Still waiting for the licence)

A few observations about Howa rifles.
I am an active member on a hunting forum, and can tell you that everyone on that forum, who owns Howa rifles, only praise them for accuracy.
I have heard that some guys complain that the bluing is not quite up to the standard of the "expensive" brands.

I also know that Weatherby, which is a very well known and respected manufacturer, buys barreled actions from Howa, puts it in a Weatherby stock, and sells it as the Weatherby Vanguard.

I have handled Marlin, Savage and Howa Rifles quite extensively and can tell you the Howa has the smoothest action of the lot. (Hence my decision to purchase the Howa)

I do agree with the opinion of some, that Howa doesn't have the "character" of some of the more established brands, but they are good quality Rifles

In my humble opinion, You can buy a Howa with peace of mind.
I just luv this thread.
Chris yes, that action of the Howa is most probably the smoothest I've experienced . I've decided the Howa 30 06 is what I'm going for. I'm sure I saw somewhere they can be had with SS barrels? As far as optics go, for sure I'm not going to skimp on it. I also like the Hogue stock it comes with and besides, its Japanese

Albert Einstein
Baasvark

Post by Baasvark »

Good choice.
If you need help with the application/motivation I can refer you to a lady that does sterling work for a very small fee.
She just sorted an app etc for my ruger mini 14.
She did a heck of a lot more than I would have!
yotaman
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by yotaman »

Hi Shane please see PM.
Much obliged

Shane

Albert Einstein
Baasvark

Post by Baasvark »

yotaman wrote:Hi Shane please see PM.
Much obliged

Shane
I have pm'd you Adri's details. :thumbup:
Let me know how it went.

Shane
yotaman
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by yotaman »

Baasvark wrote:
yotaman wrote:Hi Shane please see PM.
Much obliged

Shane
I have pm'd you Adri's details. :thumbup:
Let me know how it went.

Shane
Shane I'am very impressed with Adri's work. She sorted me out and in no time and now I'm just waiting for the license. Anyways before my submission for the license I mos decided on the Howa 30-06 Varminter M1500, with a slightly more expensive American Walnut traditional wooden Hogue stock. Whilst Adri was doing her thing with my application, I googled and read sum more on calibers, stocks, actions, ammo, hand loading, you name it! and decided to change my purchase whilst still waiting for my papers from Adri.
I phoned Camdix who willingly agreed, and I changed to the Howa .308 varminter M1500 with a Boyd laminated stock. I love the standard wood stocks but decided to give the laminated stocks a go! I most probably will consider to embed the stock after shooting in the rifle and any advice here would be great. Can't wait for the license to arrive. Here's a few pics of the stock. :dontknow: Eish!! die gogga byt seer :drool: my hands are now itching for a complete reload kit also.
Attachments
DSC01289 (Small).JPG
DSC01290 (Small).JPG
DSC01288 (Small).JPG
DSC01287 (Small).JPG

Albert Einstein
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by george »

Baie nice :thumbup:
Ek het 'n Musgrave 308 wat wag vir my.Net die blerrie papier werk uitsort :thumbdown:
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Very nice stock!! :thumbup:
I most probably will consider to embed the stock after shooting in the rifle and any advice here would be great.

Set the rifle into the new stock firmly, put about 20 / 30 rounds through it to 'compact' any 'softer' areas of the wood that would have otherwise compacted after bedding, remove the rifle from the stock and clean up the bed area as best you can with some light sanding by hand using a fairly fine grit - about P120, just to roughen it up a bit. This will give the resin a 'key' to bond to, also make sure it's free of oils and grease.

Before bedding, coat the complete bedding area of the rifle with a release agent and let it dry. Just a note, you might want to leave the barrel or part thereof, free-floating Somewhere after the last anchor point or thicker chamber area.

You will need about 50ml polyester resin, hardener, ordinary talcum powder and pigment. Choose a darker pigment than the wood, preferably a brown that's similar or darker in colour to the darkest grain in the stock (lighter colours always show up and stand out). Remember that the white talc will 'dilute' the pigment colour.

Mix pigment into the resin and then add talc until it becomes almost like a soft paste .... the idea of the talc is to give the resin some solid body and to stop it from running all over the place while you work with it ... about a teaspoon measure to 50ml resin should more or less do it. You can still add more pigment if the colour looks 'washed out'.

Once you're happy with the colour and consistency, and you have everything ready including a small paintbrush that can get into all the little nooks and crannies, a cloth with some acetone in case of any messes, you can get started.

Go by the suppliers instructions for adding hardener, but about one drop per 10ml is normally good, mix it in quickly and thoroughly (you have to work fairly fast), paint it into the stock. Immediately bed the rifle in and screw down firmly. Let it set without trying to remove any of the stuff that squeezes out unless it's a lot ... rather trim it off neatly afterwards than smear it all over - you can even cut it off as it starts to solidify. After an hour or so you can take the rifle out again and clean up all the edges where it pushed out. The odd places where there were little air pockets / bubbles I wouldn't even worry too much about unless it's big areas, then you have to do the whole process again for just those areas, but it's normally not necessary. What's more important is the areas around the mounting screws and those that would be absorbing the recoil. ;-)

yotaman
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by yotaman »

Tks, appreciate the info Andy, it certainly helps as I wanna a do it myself. George, if you have not yet started with the paperwork process, Adri (Welkom) provides an excellent service. :thumbup:

Albert Einstein
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by george »

yotaman wrote:Tks, appreciate the info Andy, it certainly helps as I wanna a do it myself. George, if you have not yet started with the paperwork process, Adri (Welkom) provides an excellent service. :thumbup:
Shane Thanks,but I am sorted.Its just the waiting game that gets to me
Frikadel
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Oos Rand
Vehicle: 2013 Toyota Hilux D/C 4x4

Post by Frikadel »

Ek het vir my n Howa 30.06 Harvest Moon aangeskaf met n Nikon Prostaff scope, 9x3x50 en hy skiet soos n droom, en baie akkuraat. Goeie waarde vir geld.

Skiet n lekker groepering op 150m
Attachments
Geweer 4.JPG
(105.64 KiB) Downloaded 41 times
geweer 2.JPG
geweer 2.JPG (124.8 KiB) Viewed 4210 times
Geweer 1.JPG
Geweer 1.JPG (130.79 KiB) Viewed 4210 times
Borntofish
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers