Trip to central Mozambique

Planning a trip or you need information about trails in your area.
hilux hilife
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: gauteng
Vehicle: '97 hilux D/C 2.7i 3RZ

Trip to central Mozambique

Post by hilux hilife »

Hi
Myself and a mate with a lesser vehicle will be travelling through the Kruger into Moz at Punda Maria gate and driving along the Zim/Moz border fence till we get to the Save river where we trun right and follow the river to the Zanave park and we'l be camping there for a few days. We did a similar trip last year were we went in at the same point and drove to the coast but found it to be too much driving and not enought R&R ( dopping by the river) so this year we taking it easy.
Has anybody been in that direction recently and do you have any advice ( apart from the recovery I will need to perform on the Colt)
Scooter
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: JHB
Vehicle: '94 Raider, '05 Vigo 4.0 v6

Re: Trip to central Mozambique

Post by Scooter »

Mike, I havent got any advice for that specific trip but am interested in your route.
Should you have a GPS map set out at any point in time, would you mind posting it in the mapset section?

viewforum.php?f=65
"I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I'm not sure you realise that what you heard is not what I meant."
hilux hilife
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: gauteng
Vehicle: '97 hilux D/C 2.7i 3RZ

Re: Trip to central Mozambique

Post by hilux hilife »

I will do, our trip is not auite finalised yet but on my return I will deposit the track

Return to “Places to go”