Members' DIY projects
Dalux
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Stevoort [Belgium]
Vehicle: Hilux double cab

DIY Tonneau Cover

Post by Dalux »

Hey guys, after a long time of thinking what i wanted to do, i know now just what i want! i want to make my own Tonneau Cover, because i don't want to spend 2000€ for a fabricated piece that just isn't what i really want or can use, so in the next days i will go out sketching some ideas, and thes idays i will put on this forum, so all members can see the progress. I will build a simple idea, at first but i will modifie it in a way that it will be a great cover for working with the horses. I will keep you guys posted, in the mean time, does anyone have some tips for me?

Regards, Davy
a phone that is as tough as a toyota hilux? --> the SONIM XP3 QUEST! BUILD FOR LIVE
OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Re: DIY Tonneau Cover

Post by OOOOMS »

Zip access from the top? So you won't have to open it every time you require something quick.

What are you planning to put under the cover?
Dalux
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Stevoort [Belgium]
Vehicle: Hilux double cab

Re: DIY Tonneau Cover

Post by Dalux »

We'll, it's necaserry to i can lock it, if we go to a horse riding grand prix or something like that, i want the saddle and other things locked away, so something with a zipper wouldn't be safe enough.

Regards Davy
a phone that is as tough as a toyota hilux? --> the SONIM XP3 QUEST! BUILD FOR LIVE

Return to “Build your own:”