M16 Nuts saved my live

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
Calbro2
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Alberton
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux

M16 Nuts saved my live

Post by Calbro2 »

Ok, so last nite @ about 21:15 I went from Alberton to Kemptonpark(in my Nissan Np200) to drop of some M16(150pc's) nuts at a friend of mine for a project he's busy with.

Just before getting to Gelooly's interchange 2 Bmw's(red & dark green)past me and looked as if they were racing(I was doing +-130km) while a old cream merc came up behind me,so I moved over to the far left hand lane and the merc as well,behind me. Just through Gelooly's I noticed the 2 Bmw's slowed down and next thing I was Boxed in By these three cars.
When I realized that this means trouble,I geared down forcing the B'm in front to go(or i'll push him). I managed to get a gap and I was back in front,swaying left and right racing my @ss off to try keep them behind me.

Next thing i descovered that i can get more M16 nuts and started letting hands full of nuts flying out my window,damaging all three "hi-jacker" cars,the last car I managed to get rid of was @ the Barbara turn off.

I now have my glove box half full with big nuts.

Guys,be carefull,I was very very lucky :angel:

Regards
Hilux=Masjien
Maddoglips
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: P.E.
Vehicle: Raider 2.2 4x4; Mikem 50mm raised suspension, long range tank, Monroe gasses all round.

Re: M16 Nuts saved my live

Post by Maddoglips »

Corne

Glad to hear you managed to evade them.

Did you manage to get any particulars and report it?

Again glad to hear you got out alright.
It's better to Burn Out then Fade Away.
Royco
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Stellenbosch
Vehicle: '09 D4D 3.0 Raider 4x4 D/Cab
Club VHF Licence: X88

Post by Royco »

Eish!! That is one scary story!!
Glad you came away from this without any serious incidents.
Image Image Image Image
Calbro2
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Calbro2 »

They had no plates on their cars,But loads of damage today :evil: :evil:
Hilux=Masjien
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Velddrif
Vehicle: Triton 3.5l V6
Club VHF Licence: HC107

Post by george »

Jissie Corne.That is flippen scary.
Glad your OK
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"
Animul
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: Previously V8 supercharged Monster truck, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Now looking for a vehicle to rejoin the community

Post by Animul »

Calbro2 wrote:Ok, so last nite @ about 21:15 I went from Alberton to Kemptonpark(in my Nissan Np200) to drop of some M16(150pc's) nuts at a friend of mine for a project he's busy with.

Just before getting to Gelooly's interchange 2 Bmw's(red & dark green)past me and looked as if they were racing(I was doing +-130km) while a old cream merc came up behind me,so I moved over to the far left hand lane and the merc as well,behind me. Just through Gelooly's I noticed the 2 Bmw's slowed down and next thing I was Boxed in By these three cars.
When I realized that this means trouble,I geared down forcing the B'm in front to go(or i'll push him). I managed to get a gap and I was back in front,swaying left and right racing my @ss off to try keep them behind me.

Next thing i descovered that i can get more M16 nuts and started letting hands full of nuts flying out my window,damaging all three "hi-jacker" cars,the last car I managed to get rid of was @ the Barbara turn off.

I now have my glove box half full with big nuts.

Guys,be carefull,I was very very lucky :angel:

Regards
In 2001 I was also boxed in on the Mabopane highway around 23h30. Unfortunately I was forced off the road and was shot at after I gave the passenger of the vehicle next to me a middel finger when he showed me a 9mm and indicated that I should pull over ...

Well, after we stopped and they got away without my car I had to stay there for a few hours while the cops took blood samples on the road on my car, etc. I'll look for the pics of what my BMW looked like after emptying a 9mm magazine from the inside of the vehicle.

Thanks could have been so much different if my guardian angel was on leave :angel:
kfxnando
Town: Germiston
Vehicle: Ford V6 3.4 Courrier soon to be powered by Yamaha!! Jeep GC 4.7 V8, Aygo broken traded for a Kia Picanto.2ex, 2012 Jeep GC 5.7 V8 Ovrrland

Post by kfxnando »

glad to hear you are ok!!

however that just me some bad ideas!!!! :silent: :silent: :silent:
as I also travel home after dark!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://community.webshots.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/kfxnando/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Bazzer
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 2700i DC 4x4, Toyota Hilux 3.0D4D 4x4 Auto

Post by Bazzer »

You should have your whole cab bulletproofed like mine !!
Bushwacker
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Vryheid Natal
Vehicle: 2003 HILEX, 35" maxxis. 2009 Prado 120 VX

Post by Bushwacker »

It takes a man with big nuts to do what you did, that was fast thinking :thumbup:
Animul
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Vehicle: Previously V8 supercharged Monster truck, Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. Now looking for a vehicle to rejoin the community

Post by Animul »

Is it a requirement for Kempton :twisted: :twisted:

Is there a company that does it? I know you can sort of bulletproof the windows but didn't know you can do the cab as well.

Isn't it too heavy then?
Calbro2
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by Calbro2 »

Luckely there was no guns involved(that i know of) or shots fired,BUT they were like 3-4 people per car,so i was outnumbered.

Once again,I was very very Lucky :angel:
Hilux=Masjien
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

Geeezzz guys... This beautiful country of ours has turned into the wild west. Glad you kept your cool and got away
To God be the glory
Animul
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Animul »

Calbro2 wrote:Luckely there was no guns involved(that i know of) or shots fired,BUT they were like 3-4 people per car,so i was outnumbered.

Once again,I was very very Lucky :angel:
Mine was 4 in one car and two in another ....

I too was extremely lucky. Someone who drove behind us told me it was like a scene in a action movie. At least he stopped and waited for the cops with me. Needles to say I didn't have any bullets left if they came back ... I would have run into the bush!
GeorgeJvR
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Louis Trichardt
Vehicle: 2008 Prado 4.0 V6, 1989 SFA S/C 2.2 1998 SFA LTD 22RE

Post by GeorgeJvR »

Thats why i like these small towns like LTT (Louis Trichardt)
Seems a lot saver!
To Buy and sell a vehicle is my hobby
Make a deal that no one else thought possible is my aim

Kom wat wil ek bly 'n Bul!
Riceburner
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: JHB
Vehicle: D2 V8

Post by Riceburner »

Well done.
Bazzer
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 2700i DC 4x4, Toyota Hilux 3.0D4D 4x4 Auto

Post by Bazzer »

http://www.ballisticarmour.co.za/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Piesang
Town: Grabouw
Vehicle: '99 Hilux SRX d/c 4x4

Post by Piesang »

Ag nee man, dit is darm sommer strooi die, Ek is ook seker as jy poliesie toe gaan gaan hul vir jou ook vra of jy al die ouens se persoonlike besonderhed geneem het om 'n saak te maak. En dan het die een of ander ou, weet nie wat hy in die piliesie is nie, gesteraand nog al gesê 'n mens moet slegte bestuur en die goed aan meld. Wat 'n klomp nonsins.

Ek dink 'n mens moet 'n paar voertuie saam span en in groepe rond ry en die soort ouens soek en hul bos toe vat. En hier maak ek nie 'n grap nie, die ouens hou aan met die soort goed, want hul weet dat die poliesie niks doen en die arme poliesieman wat wil iets doen mag nie, want dan bring hy werk in vir die ander wat net op hul......sit.

Hier was nou die dag 'n sendeling uit noorde van Zambie by ons en sê as die ouens wat daar in die tronk is nie famielie het buite wat vir hul sorg nie gaan hul dood van die honger. Hier by ons is niks meer 'n afskrik middel om weer te probeer wet en orde bring nie.

"Onderwerp julle dan aan God; weerstaan die duiwel, en hy sal van julle wegvlug." Jak 4:7
Animul
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Animul »

kan ons in Midrand begin asb asb asb :beg: :beg: :beg: :beg:

Dink net hoe vinnig gaan taxi's 'n ander roete kies as hulle nie meer net verby 'n groep 4x4 kan ry nie .... :dance1: :dance1: :dance1:

Return to “Open Discussion”