Old Folk

Share your jokes and funny campfire stories with us here.
Forum rules
Please keep it light hearted enol. No serious stufs hey! :)

BEFORE YOU START A NEW JOKES THREAD PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
We are trying to make the technical information more visible in the Active Topics section. So we are trying to combine all the humour posts into a single thread. This will then more or less always stay on the active topics page if you keep appending your jokes onto this single thread. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Old Folk

Post by Mud Dog »

Two elderly gentlemen from a retirement centre were sitting on a bench under a tree when one turns to the other and says: 'Slim, I'm 83 years old now and I'm just full of aches and pains. I know you're about my age. How do you feel?'

Slim says, 'I feel just like a newborn baby.'

'Really? Like a newborn baby!?'

'Yep. No hair, no teeth, and I think I just wet my pants.'
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
hentey
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: worcester
Vehicle: 2700i 4x4

Re: Old Folk

Post by hentey »

Yes Andy,that is you and me 30 years from now. :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:
BTW that is around the corner.
Mud Dog
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Post by Mud Dog »

Hentey, dunno about you, but I'm wondering if I will even make the next 30 :lol:

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Hentey, here's something to consider if we make it that far .... :wink:

An elderly gentlemen had serious hearing problems for a number of years. He went to the doctor and the doctor was able to fit a set of hearing aids that allowed the gentleman to hear 100%

The elderly gentleman went back in a month to the doctor and the doctor said, 'Your hearing is perfect. Your family must be really pleased that you can hear again.'

The gentleman replied, 'Oh, I haven't told my family yet. I just sit around and listen to the conversations. I've changed my will three times!'

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

No? ... OK then, how about this .....

A couple in their nineties are both having problems remembering things. During a check-up, the doctor tells them that they're physically okay, but they might want to start writing things down to help them remember.
Later that night, while watching TV, the old man gets up from his chair . . .. 'Want anything while I'm in the kitchen?' he asks.

'Will you get me a bowl of ice cream?'

'Sure.'

'Don't you think you should write it down so you can remember it?' she asks.

'No, I can remember it.'

'Well, I'd like some strawberries on top, too. Maybe you should write it down, so you don't forget it?'

He says, 'I can remember that. You want a bowl of ice cream with strawberries.'

'I'd also like whipped cream. I'm certain you'll forget that, write it down?' she asks.

Irritated, he says, 'I don't need to write it down, I can remember it! Ice cream with strawberries and whipped cream - I got it, for goodness sake!'

Then he toddles into the kitchen. After about 20 minutes,

The old man returns from the kitchen and hands his wife a plate of bacon and eggs. She stares at the plate for a moment.

'Where's my toast ?'

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

:wth: still not! .... Geez come on Hentey! .... Ok then, this one?

A senior citizen said to his eighty-year old buddy:
'So I hear you're getting married?'
'Yep!'
'Do I know her?'
'Nope!'
'This woman, is she good looking?'
'Not really.'
'Is she a good cook?'
'Naw, she can't cook too well.'
'Does she have lots of money?'
'Nope! Poor as a church mouse.'
'Well, then, is she good in bed?'
'I don't know.'
'Why in the world do you want to marry her then?'
'Because she can still drive!'

..... or maybe this one?

Three old guys are out walking.
First one says, 'Windy, isn't it?'
Second one says, 'No, it's Thursday!'
Third one says, 'So am I. Let's go for a beer.'

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Heeeeennnteeee ... are you MIA? You been gone so long we'll be expecting a trip report when you return, Buck! (Maybe you're battling with the 'walker', hey?) OK miskien sal hierdie vir jou uitlok ...

Morris, an 82 year-old man, went to the doctor to get a physical.

A few days later, the doctor saw Morris walking down the street with a gorgeous young woman on his arm.

A couple of days later, the doctor spoke to Morris and said, 'You're really doing great, aren't you?'

Morris replied, 'Just doing what you said, Doc: 'Get a hot mamma and be cheerful.''

The doctor said, 'I didn't say that. I said, 'You've got a heart mur mur; be careful.''

hentey
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by hentey »

Sorry Andy,had some business to attend to.I asked my broker the other day when he thinks I will be able to retire,and he said "WITH EASE AT 107" So now you now why i MUST work untill i reach the age of 106,hope i don't die before that. I still want to see the FF+ win the election.
BenHur
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '96 D/C Raider

Post by BenHur »

Geez Andy how old are you. You go on as if you are a real ou toppie. Hentey I can see is still young enough to call Eric "oom" :twisted: :twisted: . You guys must not go on as if you are 90 :o: :o: :o:
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

Leave them Bennie, they are both 'ou toppies'... :mrgreen:

I still have a few years to go before I hit that category! :clap:

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

hentey
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by hentey »

We old topies don't sleep on other people's furniture.We sit up straight and handle our drink & food,not like certain youngsters who can't stay awake after Sunday lunches.Kyk hoe vertel ek hom nou Andy !!!!!
BenHur
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '96 D/C Raider

Post by BenHur »

Hentey

As jy dom is moet jy suffer boet, niks so lekker soos 'n Sondag middag slapie na ete nie :clap: :clap: :clap:
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

We old topies don't sleep on other people's furniture.We sit up straight and handle our drink & food,not like certain youngsters who can't stay awake after Sunday lunches.Kyk hoe vertel ek hom nou Andy !!!!!
Well said hentey, but I actually enjoyed that pic ... even commented on the nature of Ben & Cas' friendship, .... it's cool. Slaap lekker Ben ... :wink:
I still have a few years to go before I hit that category
I wonder... :think:
I still have a few years to go before I hit that category
Let's just say that the memory of WW2 was still relatively fresh in people's minds when I was born. :eh: :shh: (I'm still young at heart :P:)

hentey
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by hentey »

BenHur wrote:Hentey

As jy dom is moet jy suffer boet, niks so lekker soos 'n Sondag middag slapie na ete nie :clap: :clap: :clap:
Ja Benjamin,dis heerlik om na Sondag middag-ete n biki te gaat le,maar Cassie moes toe staan en TV kyk. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Shame Bennie! ... How inconsiderate! :wink: (Or was it perhaps Cassie that dissapeared and dozed off first, leaving Ben alone to 'drop off' in front of the TV. Possibilities abound. :think: )

It may even be the 'old age syndrome' creeping up on them unawares :shh:

A man was telling his neighbour, 'I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four thousand pounds, but it's state of the art. It's perfect.'

'Really,' answered the neighbour, 'What kind is it?'

'Twelve thirty.'

2.8 d/cab SFA
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Boksburg
Vehicle: Yamaha R1

Post by 2.8 d/cab SFA »

:lol: :lol:
John
Real Trucks Don't Have Sparkplugs!
ImageImage
Irishman
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Saldanha
Vehicle: 1991 Hilux Double Cab

Post by Irishman »

I might be repeating my self here. I can't remember :roll:
Old married couple in their nineties. The husband dies, and the wife decides she can't live without him, so she decides to commit suicide, by shooting herself through the heart. To make sure she didn't suffer she rang her doctor to check exactly where her heart was. The doctor told her in a female it is just below her left breast. Later that day she was carted into hospital with a gunshot in her knee. :?
Anyway age is just a number, some people are old at 60, others like me go on forever. My grandfather was knocked down by a bus when he was out doing his daily five mile walk. He was 96. He stopped to light his pipe which proves smoking can kill you.
Ron.
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

I might be repeating my self here. I can't remember
I can :lol:

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

:wth: :o:

Tan Oil.jpg
Tan Oil.jpg (48.69 KiB) Viewed 2269 times

CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

Mud Dog wrote:Shame Bennie! ... How inconsiderate! :wink: (Or was it perhaps Cassie that dissapeared and dozed off first, leaving Ben alone to 'drop off' in front of the TV. Possibilities abound. :think: )

It may even be the 'old age syndrome' creeping up on them unawares :shh:

A man was telling his neighbour, 'I just bought a new hearing aid. It cost me four thousand pounds, but it's state of the art. It's perfect.'

'Really,' answered the neighbour, 'What kind is it?'

'Twelve thirty.'
"twelve thiry' :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nope... Bennie was the only one dozing off. I don't do sleeping during the day because when I wake up from that nap, I am just plain "omgekrap"! I feel like I am angry at the world and you have to walk circles around me :oops:
To God be the glory
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

when I wake up from that nap, I am just plain "omgekrap"!
:o: :D:
Whatever problems I have, I've never had that one .... always been a Jolly Roger ... errrr ..... Jolly Riser ... (Bretton / Rich, ... don't! .... just let it be :twisted: )

CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

Mud Dog wrote:
when I wake up from that nap, I am just plain "omgekrap"!
:o: :D:
Whatever problems I have, I've never had that one .... always been a Jolly Roger ... errrr ..... Jolly Riser ... (Bretton / Rich, ... don't! .... just let it be :twisted: )
That is the weird thing. I can stay up late and wake up early in the mornings and I am happy with the world. But if I take a nap during the day and wake up before the sun has set... stand back :twisted:
To God be the glory
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

That is strange, hey ..... thanks for the 'heads up' :D: ... (Bennie, are you making a mental note not to let Cas doze off while you're asleep on his couch! :twisted: ).

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Hmmm ....

old heaven.jpg
old heaven.jpg (32.76 KiB) Viewed 2230 times

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

:twisted:

Death.jpg

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Old folk bumper stickers.

!cid_0b4b0.jpg
!cid_0b4b0.jpg (8.55 KiB) Viewed 2196 times
!cid_0b4c0.jpg
!cid_0b4c0.jpg (10.46 KiB) Viewed 2196 times
!cid_0b4d0.jpg
!cid_0b4d0.jpg (11.07 KiB) Viewed 2196 times
!cid_0b4e01.jpg
!cid_0b4e01.jpg (10.38 KiB) Viewed 2196 times
!cid_0b4f01.jpg
!cid_0b4f01.jpg (12.59 KiB) Viewed 2196 times
!cid_0b5a01.jpg
!cid_0b5a01.jpg (9.57 KiB) Viewed 2196 times
!cid_0b5b01.jpg
!cid_0b5b01.jpg (10.2 KiB) Viewed 2196 times
!cid_0b5d01.jpg
!cid_0b5d01.jpg (10.79 KiB) Viewed 2196 times

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

More old folk bumper stickers.

!cid_0b5e01.jpg
!cid_0b5e01.jpg (8.61 KiB) Viewed 2195 times
!cid_0b5f01.jpg
!cid_0b5f01.jpg (10.51 KiB) Viewed 2195 times
!cid_0b6a01.jpg
!cid_0b6a01.jpg (7.07 KiB) Viewed 2195 times
!cid_0b6b01.jpg
!cid_0b6b01.jpg (7 KiB) Viewed 2195 times
!cid_0b6c01.jpg
!cid_0b6c01.jpg (7.76 KiB) Viewed 2195 times
!cid_0b6d01.jpg
!cid_0b6d01.jpg (6.33 KiB) Viewed 2195 times
!cid_0b5001.jpg
!cid_0b5001.jpg (13.74 KiB) Viewed 2195 times
!cid_0b5101.jpg
!cid_0b5101.jpg (12.53 KiB) Viewed 2195 times

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

And more old folk bumper stickers.

!cid_0b5201.jpg
!cid_0b5201.jpg (12.02 KiB) Viewed 2189 times
!cid_0b5301.jpg
!cid_0b5301.jpg (10.87 KiB) Viewed 2189 times
!cid_0b5401.jpg
!cid_0b5401.jpg (9.33 KiB) Viewed 2189 times
!cid_0b5501.jpg
!cid_0b5501.jpg (10.75 KiB) Viewed 2189 times
!cid_0b5601.jpg
!cid_0b5601.jpg (11.89 KiB) Viewed 2189 times
!cid_0b5901.jpg
!cid_0b5901.jpg (11.23 KiB) Viewed 2189 times
!cid_0b6001.jpg
!cid_0b6001.jpg (10.87 KiB) Viewed 2189 times
!cid_0b6101.jpg
!cid_0b6101.jpg (8.88 KiB) Viewed 2189 times

0000DS
Town: Roodekrans
Vehicle: Tuna, 4X4, Longrange Fuel tank, BF's AT, Intergrated bumber, Roofrack, Awning, Air suspension,winch

Post by 0000DS »

If you are a senior you will understand this one, if you deal with seniors this should help you understand them a little better, and if you are not a senior yet........God willing, someday you will be......

The $2.99 Special

We went to breakfast at a restaurant where the 'seniors' special' was two eggs, bacon, hash browns and toast for $2.99.

'Sounds good,' my wife said. 'But I don't want the eggs.'

'Then, I'll have to charge you three dollars and forty-nine cents because you're ordering a la carte,' the waitress warned her.

'You mean I'd have to pay for not taking the eggs?' my wife asked incredulously.

'YES!!' stated the waitress.

'I'll take the special then,' my wife said..

'How do you want your eggs?' the waitress asked.

'Raw and in the shell,' my wife replied. She took the two eggs home and baked a cake.

DON'T MESS WITH SENIORS!!!
WE'VE been around the block more than once!
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Fo Sho! :D:

..... and even more old folk stickers ...

!cid_0b6201.jpg
!cid_0b6201.jpg (7.63 KiB) Viewed 2177 times
!cid_0b6301.jpg
!cid_0b6301.jpg (10.44 KiB) Viewed 2177 times
!cid_0b6401.jpg
!cid_0b6401.jpg (8.48 KiB) Viewed 2177 times
!cid_0b6501.jpg
!cid_0b6501.jpg (12.31 KiB) Viewed 2177 times
!cid_0b6601.jpg
!cid_0b6601.jpg (12.46 KiB) Viewed 2177 times
!cid_0b6701.jpg
!cid_0b6701.jpg (4.46 KiB) Viewed 2177 times
!cid_0b6801.jpg
!cid_0b6801.jpg (6.43 KiB) Viewed 2177 times
!cid_0b6901.jpg
!cid_0b6901.jpg (6.89 KiB) Viewed 2177 times

OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by OOOOMS »

Someone had to remind me, so I'm reminding you too. Don't laugh.....it is all true...

Perks of reaching 50 or being over 60 and heading towards 70!

01. Kidnappers are not very interested in you.

02. In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.

03. No one expects you to run--anywhere.

04. People call at 9 pm and ask, did I wake you?

05. People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.

06. There is nothing left to learn the hard way.

07. Things you buy now won't wear out.

08. You can eat supper at 4 pm.

09. You can live without sex but not your glasses.

10. You get into heated arguments about pension plans.

11. You no longer think of speed limits as a challenge.

12. You quit trying to hold your stomach in no matter who walks into the room.

13. You sing along with elevator music.

14. Your eyes won't get much worse.

15 . Your investment in health insurance is finally beginning to pay off.

16. Your joints are more accurate meteorologists than the national weather service.

17. Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can't remember them either.

18. Your supply of brain cells is finally down to manageable size.

19.You can't remember who sent you this list.

And you notice these are all in Big Print for your convenience.

Forward this to everyone you can remember right now!
And Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

And Never, under any circumstances, take a sleeping pill and a laxative on the same night.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

Also; Never pass a toilet without making use of the opportunity, never trust a fart and never try to disguise a fart by coughing at the same time!!! :D: :wink:

Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

bad morning.jpg
bad morning.jpg (25.61 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
bald.jpg
bald.jpg (17.93 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
breathe.jpg
mirror.jpg
multitask.jpg
multitask.jpg (22.86 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
pay.jpg
pay.jpg (28.89 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
shave.jpg
shave.jpg (18.89 KiB) Viewed 1952 times
street cross.jpg
street cross.jpg (37.43 KiB) Viewed 1952 times

Return to “Humor”