A different perspective

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
BenRich
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Boksburg
Vehicle: Hilux 4.0 V6 4x4 BF Goodrich KM2 MT Old Man Emu Suspension, ONCA Rocksliders, Safari Snorkel, Stofpad Bashplate's National Luna Duel Battery System, Engel Fridge

A different perspective

Post by BenRich »

This is a clip from Makoya we did over the past weekend. The ditch was heavely eroded due to all the rain. I was the first one to go through. The large "bang" turned out to be two things simultaneously. First as I turn left again the front right tyre pushed back of the bead and lost a bit of air. After finishing the obstacle it was at 1Bar. Secondly one turnbuckle holding my fridge down in the back came loose and hit the cattle rail. :shock2: I honestly thought I lost a tyre but no damage. Awesome obstacle though!

phpBB [video]

View Original

BTW the bang at 01:43 of the video is my co-pilot running into the vehicle in an adrenaline fuelled moment being so chuffed we got through the obstacle. Was his first 4x4 experience :D:

Return to “Open Discussion”