Loopring te koop.... frame so klein bietjie gebuig

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Loopring te koop.... frame so klein bietjie gebuig

Post by CasKru »

Any body interested? I will through in a hammer with the deal to straighten out some of the dents
04022011319.jpg
04022011316.jpg
04022011331.jpg
04022011325.jpg
04022011324.jpg
04022011322.jpg
:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Nee jong... die vrou agter my vrou het mos gedink dit is nie nodig om te stop toe my vrou stop vir die vrou voor haar wat by die hospitaal in draai nie.
To God be the glory
Turbo
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Brackenfell Cape Off-road Country
Vehicle: Range Rover Classic 3.5 V8

Re: Loopring te koop.... frame so klein bietjie gebuig

Post by Turbo »

YO YO YO :o:

Dit lyk vir my soos 'n "write off"
.Only when we are no longer afraid,do we begin to live
www.capeoffroad.co.za
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Turbo wrote:YO YO YO :o:

Dit lyk vir my soos 'n "write off"
Ek sal baie verbaas wees as dit nie is nie. Nie een van die deur kan oop of toe sonder om geweld te gebruik nie. Ek dink daai chassis het basies op gebuig want die stamp vas van reg agter en reg voor. Die is net vir my vrek amazing dat nie die hoofligte of die remligte seer gekry het nie en dat altwee nommerplate nog daar sit.
To God be the glory
ToyX4
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Ottosdal
Vehicle: Rocky's

Post by ToyX4 »

Ek dog dis oorlat jy weer met die ding rondgery het.

Hoop nie jou vrou het seergekry nie. Was die kiddies in die kar?
ImageImage
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Town: inniedorp
Vehicle: Toy

Post by ChrisF »

EINA !!

So gaan jy nou die i10 vir haar koop ?
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

ToyX4 wrote:Ek dog dis oorlat jy weer met die ding rondgery het.

Hoop nie jou vrou het seergekry nie. Was die kiddies in die kar?
Gelukkig nie ... sy was juis oppad om hulle te gaan haal... so dit was darem die geluk by die ongeluk (verskoon die pun)
ChrisF wrote:EINA !!

So gaan jy nou die i10 vir haar koop ?
Ek sal maar kyk na 'n tweede handse Getz of iets. Ek sal nie nou finansiering kry nie (het klaar lenings) so ek sal maar moet koop met die geld wat uit betaal
To God be the glory
legend35
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Springs
Vehicle: Hilux 2700i
Club VHF Licence: HC262

Post by legend35 »

Jis Cassie,dit is nou slegte nuus.Hoop dinge werk uit vir julle.Daai kar was in so mooi kondisie.
2004 Hilux 2700i 4x4 Legend 35
ImageImageImageImage
Cowley branch and freeflow,long range tank,dual battery system,home made front and rear bumpers.
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

legend35 wrote:Jis Cassie,dit is nou slegte nuus.Hoop dinge werk uit vir julle.Daai kar was in so mooi kondisie.
Daai is die ander hartseer ding... amper 6 jaar oud, 75000km en spotless... well was spotless.
To God be the glory
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

Eish Cassie, sorrie om te hoor daarvan. Net bly almal is nog gesond.

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by OOOOMS »

Cassie, als darem nog 100% met Linda?
kfxnando
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Germiston
Vehicle: Ford V6 3.4 Courrier soon to be powered by Yamaha!! Jeep GC 4.7 V8, Aygo broken traded for a Kia Picanto.2ex, 2012 Jeep GC 5.7 V8 Ovrrland

Post by kfxnando »

glad every one is ok!!

on the write off:

what cough my eye, on the roof, top left corner of the pic, if its not just a bad reflection of light, then it looks like the roof has a kink, and if there was any doubt about a right off, that just settles it there and then!!

sad part is that one looks after cars to have them for a long time, and then some idiot come along and just . . . . . .!! :evil: :evil:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://community.webshots.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/kfxnando/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

kfxnando wrote: what cough my eye, on the roof, top left corner of the pic, if its not just a bad reflection of light, then it looks like the roof has a kink, and if there was any doubt about a right off, that just settles it there and then!!

sad part is that one looks after cars to have them for a long time, and then some idiot come along and just . . . . . .!! :evil: :evil:
Also saw that and as you say, you look after your vehicles and maintain it to last a long time. Accidents happen and I know the lady did not do it on purpose but... If she had her kid in a child seat she would not have been pre-occupied with the kid and would have watched the road. Secondly she does not have a license and thirdly... if she drove into a bigger car (the Atos does not offer much resistance) their kid could have been killed as she was not restrained. And of course should the traffic department been on the scene and they realised that she didn't have a license, they would have called the police there and then to arrest her. What about the kid then?

But you are correct. Above the B-pillar there is two dents and I can't recall that they were there before and believe they were caused by the impact.

So soon I will be cat hunting to try and find something descent for what ever the insurance deem the Atos was worth.
OOOOMS wrote:Cassie, als darem nog 100% met Linda?
Yes thanks Mark. Sy het Saterdagoggend so bietjie styf gewees maar toe sy aan die gang kom toe is sy fine. So dit bleik darem geen permanente besering of so nie. Het net 'n paar kneus plekke en het seer oor haar lyf waar die safetybelt haar gevang het.

PS: Het julle geweet mens kan van Midrand tot in Benoni ry in net onder die 20 minute?! :twisted:
To God be the glory
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

PS: Het julle geweet mens kan van Midrand tot in Benoni ry in net onder die 20 minute?! :twisted:

Met 'n Hilux?? :twisted: :twisted:

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Honda Jazz

Post by Mr_B »

CasKru wrote:Secondly she does not have a license and thirdly...
Cassie, I may have it all wrong here... but you say that she has no license... surely this must be stated in the affidavit to the Police? Else the report of events may well be deemed fraudulent, giving your insurance a loop hole not to pay out?? Fact is she should be report for not having a license, who says she is capable of driving a vehicle properly(probably not based on these events)! The next driver to meet with this lady might not be so lucky!

:problem:
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by ChrisF »

The insurance will require (amongst others):
- full details of the vehicle OWNER
- full details of the DRIVER (inc license)

YOUR insurance MUST pay out YOUR damages, but they wont be able to get your excess back from the other insurance. Consider small claims against the VEHICLE OWNER. The OWNER remains responsible at all time, unless he/she lays a charge of theft against the driver.

As soon as the other insurance finds out that the driver did not have a license they wont pay out the owner - serves him RIGHT for letting another lecense-less person free on the roads ....

PS - I had a situation where a lady drove into one of my vehicles, actually my motorcycle. My nephew was on the motorcycle, with the correct papers. The lady was driving a friends bakkie .... Learnt a lot about the process with this one ....
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Family_Dog wrote:

Met 'n Hilux?? :twisted: :twisted:

-F_D
Then it would have been 15 minutes cause then I could have travelled in a straight line
Mr_B wrote:
CasKru wrote:Secondly she does not have a license and thirdly...
Cassie, I may have it all wrong here... but you say that she has no license... surely this must be stated in the affidavit to the Police? Else the report of events may well be deemed fraudulent, giving your insurance a loop hole not to pay out?? Fact is she should be report for not having a license, who says she is capable of driving a vehicle properly(probably not based on these events)! The next driver to meet with this lady might not be so lucky!

:problem:
At the time we went to the police station we were under the impression that she had a license as she claimed she forgot her purse at home. They only phoned us later to inform us that she actually does not have a license.

But there is a twist in the tale. Today they made an appointment with us to come and see us. He said that his insurance won't pay as he was not the driver etc etc. He said that we must let him know what the damages is and they will make a plan to reimburse us. At this time I don't know what it's going to cost me (took the option on my insurance that I don't have to pay access). But for this gesture I take my hat off for them as they are not trying to hide or just ignoring it as they are actually trying to make things right. As mad a I was, now I feel sorry for them in a certain way. It's not that she did it on purpose and accidents happen. She could have been license and the same thing could have happened. But I am and will always be honest with the insurance and will give them all the detail.
To God be the glory
kfxnando
Town: Germiston
Vehicle: Ford V6 3.4 Courrier soon to be powered by Yamaha!! Jeep GC 4.7 V8, Aygo broken traded for a Kia Picanto.2ex, 2012 Jeep GC 5.7 V8 Ovrrland

Post by kfxnando »

CasKru wrote:
kfxnando wrote: what cough my eye, on the roof, top left corner of the pic, if its not just a bad reflection of light, then it looks like the roof has a kink, and if there was any doubt about a right off, that just settles it there and then!!

Also saw that and as you say, you look after your vehicles and maintain it to last a long time. Accidents happen and I know the lady did not do it on purpose but... If she had her kid in a child seat she would not have been pre-occupied with the kid and would have watched the road. Secondly she does not have a license and thirdly... if she drove into a bigger car (the Atos does not offer much resistance) their kid could have been killed as she was not restrained. And of course should the traffic department been on the scene and they realised that she didn't have a license, they would have called the police there and then to arrest her. What about the kid then?

do not wish to start any thing or come across as being funny!!
however, children should be restrained!!!! no compromise here!! wana (^%@$%& myself every time I see kids standing on seats and such!!

be carefull, accepting that they say they will pay, you only have 30 days to register a claim with your insurance!!
after that if they dont pay you going to have a very hard time recovering your losses!!
I would not trust someone who caused the accident with no license and is now begging for a gap

as has been said, dont leave yourself open for fingers to be pointed at you!!
not being fully straight up with your insurance could lead to wost things like being insurance blacklisted!! or even be up for fraud!!
the other driver could be trying to commit fraud and unwillingly you could become an accomplice!!

maybe me wrong, however people who dont have a license should not be on the road!!
what if someone had died!!

wife works for a big insurance company, and she also say beware!!!

reason why you pay insurance is for them to take care of such things!!
let them do what you pay them for!!

if you have any questions, we chat by phone, PM me and will give you my nuber!!

good luck!!
http://www.youtube.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://community.webshots.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/kfxnando/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Thanks Fernando. Glad you are looking out for me. But don't worry. Claim is already registered with insurance and I phoned them from the police offices with the case number. Even had the rental car organised at 16:00 :)

I will phone my insurance broker tomorrow morning first thing and take it from there. :thumbup:
To God be the glory
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Here is another fodie.. these are the left hand side doors. If you look closely, they are jammed together and the front door goes in behind the back door at the top and over the back door at the bottom. Try as I might, I cannot open any of the doors on the left.
04022011326.jpg
To God be the glory
Mr_B
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Honda Jazz

Post by Mr_B »

Cassie, be careful man, when people are squeezed in a jam, they will more often than not be overly friendly and sorry to try gain your sympathy, this in order to manipulate circumstances. Fact is that she drove without a license, her ability to control a vehicle is in doubt! This accident could easily have turned into tragedy, with the loss of a loved ones live, because of there irresponsible and negligent decision that it's fine to drive without having proven that you actually can!

I've been in positions like this before, as soon as the heat is off their attitude changes... once landed up in civil court!
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Mr_B wrote:Cassie, be careful man, when people are squeezed in a jam, they will more often than not be overly friendly and sorry to try gain your sympathy, this in order to manipulate circumstances. Fact is that she drove without a license, her ability to control a vehicle is in doubt! This accident could easily have turned into tragedy, with the loss of a loved ones live, because of there irresponsible and negligent decision that it's fine to drive without having proven that you actually can!

I've been in positions like this before, as soon as the heat is off their attitude changes... once landed up in civil court!
Thanks Bretton... Will keep my eyes open. According to me, my brokers is handling the rest of the "transactions". I have no need to contact them again anyhow I have an excellent on the ball broker :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

This will be my 5 claim (only one of these our own fault) and never has there been even the slightest uhm or ahh from there side. I keep it honest and give them all the info I have. Like the once I went to visit Riaan at his possie in Ottosdal. He took me to an obstacle on his farm and I tried it each time scraping my rear bumper trying to get up the embankment and each time reversing when not making it. Eventually (after about 3 or 4 tries) I get out to see where exactly the bumper is catching. And when I got to the back of the bakkie, the towbar was completely pulled under the bakkie on the one side with the other side pushing a dent into the side of the load bin. Did a number then with a highlift jack and some tie down straps to get it so we could go 4x4-ing the next day and to drive home.

When we got home, phoned the broker explained what transpired exactly as it happened and not a single issue. IIRC the damage was R18 000 or there about.
To God be the glory
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

From the sound of it, I'm pretty sure Cassie has got it covered and made all the necessary motions .... the only thing I would do is to keep an eye on Linda. Backlash symptoms do not always manifest immediately ... can take a few days or more. If she is feeling at all out of sorts or unusual, let a doctor have a look at her. All the same, I'm glad that she's been able to walk away from it .... could have been worse.

When one looks at the pics, the front and back of the Atos don't look that bad ... not that bad that you would expect to see the kind of distortion that's evident from the misaligned doors and 'kinked' roof. That must have been one hell of a whack ..... or the Atos is very soft.

Hope that it all gets satisfactorily sorted.
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by ChrisF »

Andy my neighbours wife wrote off their Atos last year.

She still gets "nervous" when in a similar position - she rear ended a truck as other traffic prevented her from changing lanes. As soon as she feels "blocked in" she gets all tense ....

Cassie I hope your wife gets over this !

PS - when she rear ended the truck the nose and crumple zone took a huge knock, yet all four doors were still perfectly in line. Not one window even cracked. It is amazing to see these modern cars survive/absorb such knocks - granted you throw the car away afterwards ...
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

As I understand the incident is that Linda kept her car length distance from the car in front of her. The lady from that hit her from the back did not brake at all until she was just about to hit Linda. So the car nose dive and hit the Atos on the lower part of the hatch and then pushing her forward into the other car taking a second knock. I think it is for this reason (the nose dive) that it actually kinked the car upwards as the forces where not parallel to the road surface. The picked up the right rear coil spring from the road as that got knocked out somehow and this weekend I had a look and saw something hit the rear axle on the right hand side as there is a clean metal mark (not painted black like the rest).

Although non of the doors can function properly the cabin itself was in good order. The hit was so hard that Linda's seat actually bent backwards (the mechanism failed). She is complaining about some whiplash and I can feel her right hand side neck muscle is not that happy. We will have to have it checked out.
To God be the glory
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Nee okay... het toe nou confirmation gekry. Die Loopring is toe af geskryf. Ek probeer nou uitvind wat sou die koste gewees het om te laat reg maak.
To God be the glory
Hi-Hilux
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Tsumeb
Vehicle: 1991 Hilux2.2 ---1987 Hilux D/C Hella 1000, Rancho RS9000XL shocks, Good Year M/TR, Warn Winch, STK bullbar, Extended shacles, Kenwood VHF-SOLD

Post by Hi-Hilux »

Cassie bly jou vrou het nie seer gekry nie. Email of pm my as jy n ander kar soek vir haar
Is gebed jou spaarwiel of jou stuurwiel?
'Life is a coin. You can spend it anyway you wish, but you can only spend it ONCE'
Stef
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '98 LTD
Club VHF Licence: X107

Post by Stef »

Cas, gaan jy darem iets kry vir die kar?

Oor die lisensie storie...ek wonder hoeveel spietkops & polisie beamptes het lisensies en hoeveel mense het hulle lisensies "net gekry". Blykbaar as mens wit is word 4 punte vir elke fout afgetrek, almal anders, net 1 punt :o: Kan dit nogal sien op die Pta Jhb N1....so ek wonder of deesdae se lisensies enigiets beteken.
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Ek wag nog om te hoor wat se die versekering. Bleikbaar het die panelbeaters gereken die skade was so R55K en my makelaar reken die kar se boekwaarde so R39K. So dit is enige iemand se raai wat ek gaan kry... but we will cross that bridge when we get there
To God be the glory
Ou vale1
Town: Heidelberg
Vehicle: Hilux 2.5 D4D

Post by Ou vale1 »

Cassie, het jy al reggekom met 'n ryding? My dogter se Kadett 140i is in die mark vir so 25k, 130k op en nog in redelike toestand. Het verlede week met 'n trip Ellisras toe 17,3Km/l gekry. Sal 'n paar pics opsit as sy kom kuier.
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Ou vale1 wrote:Cassie, het jy al reggekom met 'n ryding? My dogter se Kadett 140i is in die mark vir so 25k, 130k op en nog in redelike toestand. Het verlede week met 'n trip Ellisras toe 17,3Km/l gekry. Sal 'n paar pics opsit as sy kom kuier.
Thanks Koos. Ek wag nou nog om te hoor wat tune Santam my. Ek sal seker so teen maandag weet :thumbup: :thumbup:
To God be the glory
legend35
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Springs
Vehicle: Hilux 2700i
Club VHF Licence: HC262

Post by legend35 »

Dit is n goeie prys vir daai km's en daai konsampsie.
2004 Hilux 2700i 4x4 Legend 35
ImageImageImageImage
Cowley branch and freeflow,long range tank,dual battery system,home made front and rear bumpers.
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

Jy sien nê... dit is nou her waar ek kinderongelukkig en grootmens be@#$@ raak. Om 'n Atos te gaan koop wat in dieselfde toestand en ouderdom en kilos is as wat my vrou se Atos was gaan so R55000 kos. Die versekering betaal net R39000 uit. Hoe kan dit fair wees? Nou moet ek 'n ouer en kar in slegter toestand koop oor 'n simpel persoon wat sonder 'n lisensie rondry. As sy die wet gehoorsaam het, het ons nie nou die probleem gehad nie. Maak my sommer nou weer boos van voor af
To God be the glory
FUDGES
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: D4D 3.0l

Post by FUDGES »

CasKru wrote:Jy sien nê... dit is nou her waar ek kinderongelukkig en grootmens be@#$@ raak. Om 'n Atos te gaan koop wat in dieselfde toestand en ouderdom en kilos is as wat my vrou se Atos was gaan so R55000 kos. Die versekering betaal net R39000 uit. Hoe kan dit fair wees? Nou moet ek 'n ouer en kar in slegter toestand koop oor 'n simpel persoon wat sonder 'n lisensie rondry. As sy die wet gehoorsaam het, het ons nie nou die probleem gehad nie. Maak my sommer nou weer boos van voor af

Janee eks met jou op die een hoekom is daar so wille verskil? Eish dis erg en dan het jy nog jou g@t af betaal aan rente en versekering en die karretjie so mooi opgepas.

Ai dit maak n mens darem maar mismoedig. :evil:
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

A.J. wrote:
CasKru wrote:Jy sien nê... dit is nou her waar ek kinderongelukkig en grootmens be@#$@ raak. Om 'n Atos te gaan koop wat in dieselfde toestand en ouderdom en kilos is as wat my vrou se Atos was gaan so R55000 kos. Die versekering betaal net R39000 uit. Hoe kan dit fair wees? Nou moet ek 'n ouer en kar in slegter toestand koop oor 'n simpel persoon wat sonder 'n lisensie rondry. As sy die wet gehoorsaam het, het ons nie nou die probleem gehad nie. Maak my sommer nou weer boos van voor af

Janee eks met jou op die een hoekom is daar so wille verskil? Eish dis erg en dan het jy nog jou g@t af betaal aan rente en versekering en die karretjie so mooi opgepas.

Ai dit maak n mens darem maar mismoedig. :evil:
En ek was so bly toe hy klaar betaal is want 'n klaar betaalde kar is die beste kar
To God be the glory
GeorgeJvR
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Louis Trichardt
Vehicle: 2008 Prado 4.0 V6, 1989 SFA S/C 2.2 1998 SFA LTD 22RE

Post by GeorgeJvR »

Nou vra ek is die versekering regtig nodig op so karretjie?
Ons sit met 'n 2002 Mazda 323 met 40000km ek die versekering cover hom vir 32000 :think:
To Buy and sell a vehicle is my hobby
Make a deal that no one else thought possible is my aim

Kom wat wil ek bly 'n Bul!
jan30
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: brackenfell
Vehicle: HILUX 2.8 D DC

Post by jan30 »

Betaal hulle vir jou R39000 en vat die kar of kan jy die kar hou? Ek werk in Salvage en daai karretjie is seker nog so R10000 ekstra werd.
IF YOU EVER FEEL TO TIRED TO CONTINUE, JUST DO IT ON YOU KNEES
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

jan30 wrote:Betaal hulle vir jou R39000 en vat die kar of kan jy die kar hou? Ek werk in Salvage en daai karretjie is seker nog so R10000 ekstra werd.
Hulle hou die kar
To God be the glory
jan30
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: brackenfell
Vehicle: HILUX 2.8 D DC

Post by jan30 »

Wow so hulle gee jou eintlik net R29000 ek dink jy moet nog so bietjie baklei dat jy die motor kan hou ook dan is dit meer regverdig.
IF YOU EVER FEEL TO TIRED TO CONTINUE, JUST DO IT ON YOU KNEES
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

jan30 wrote:Wow so hulle gee jou eintlik net R29000 ek dink jy moet nog so bietjie baklei dat jy die motor kan hou ook dan is dit meer regverdig.
Thanks vir die advies... sal sien wat ek uit hulle kan uitkry.
To God be the glory

Return to “Open Discussion”