Radio 702/Cape Talk, Sappi Nature Journal / Conservation

Tell us about your interesting nature stories, animal sightings, questions and pictures on nature and your experiences.
Tim Neary
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Randburg
Vehicle: Hilux DC 2.2 1984

Radio 702/Cape Talk, Sappi Nature Journal / Conservation

Post by Tim Neary »

greetings all

this is super to see and well done for starting this forum. You have a resident member who uses a somewhat old hilux twincab for conservation projects, filming, material gathering / research and broadcasting on radio.

We are very priveledged to be working on a documentary "a journey through the diamonds of conservation" which we are now editing after having travelled just on 20 000 km from Venitia Mine in the North, Ezemvelo, Brenthurst Gardens, Tswalu Kalahari, Dronfield, Benfontein and Rooipoort in the Kimberly area and Kleinzee on the west coast.

We spend a lot of time also gathering situational animal footage and thus working on a number f projects with a love for cheetah, jackal, groundsquirrels and all sorts of creepy crawlies and those that slither.

This has given us an incredible contact list with many researchers nd field experts............i guess we are exstremely lucky to live our dream and hobby.........

Radio
Through this we have a weekly radio program on 702 / Cape Talk every Sunday between 6 and 7 am which is a live talk program as well as the Sappi Nature Journal which is broadcast on Classic Fm on a friday morning as a pre-recorded program.

With this in mind i am more than happy to promote this forum on the 702 / Cape Talk program if i can have a brave vollunteer to be interviewed........hey its just you and me having a chat with about 130 000 people litening to your every word.

In addition any interesting sightings, trips or questions etc please yell and i would be happy to see how we can give you exposure...........

look forward to your participation

Cheers

Tim
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Re: Radio 702/Cape Talk, Sappi Nature Journal / Conservation

Post by Family_Dog »

Welcome Tim, good to have you onboard!

Piet? Sounds like you can get away with some free PRO... :P

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Post by pietpetoors »

That would be very nice but we need the bravo volunteer.
I tried a radio show once before but even if the people cannot see me I am still so nervous talking in front of an audience that I can hardly get a word out. Perhaps we should ask Niel or any other volunteers?

Tim, if we can get a volunteer where will the talk be, in JHB?
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
Niel
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: 2014, DC, D4D 3.0, 4x4

Post by Niel »

pietpetoors wrote:I am still so nervous talking in front of an audience that I can hardly get a word out
Know the feeling. We did a rugby "chat show" with a live call in portion on radio Helderberg a few years ago ....the normal things to discuss on the topic and lots of talking @#$%% but hell if the DJ/presenter did not record the 15min "show" I would not have known what I said (was so nervous, but it got a bit better with time). Best thing abought radio is that they can't see you thus they can not walk up to you in public and go .......
Tim Neary wrote:hey its just you and me having a chat with about 130 000 people litening to your every word.
No pressure hay Tim :?: :lol: :lol:

What is the format and topic you had in mind :?:
JohanM
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Meyerton
Vehicle: Prado 120 4.0 V6
Club VHF Licence: HC126

Post by JohanM »

Niel,

I agree, maybe if we have a format and topic discussion, then we can see who would be the most suited candidate to do the talking on the show!!! :thumbup: :think: :think:

I have never done radio before, and dont really like speaking in front of a visable audiance however I would say that I am up for the challange to do something like this, should it be up in JHB???? :roll: :twisted:
Johan Marais
Niel

Post by Niel »

Lekker Johan. :thumbup: Normally it is done via telephone afaik
Tim Neary
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD

Post by Tim Neary »

right a few stiff whiskies or a barrel of brandy will have all of you chatting like a troop of vervets!!!!

Firstly you are most welcome to the studio and come and see the chaos that can erupt in the studio but i am equally happy to chat on a landline unless you have good cell signal.

I would suggest that we aim at promoting the forum and what it has to offer / share with all (due respect to the "fancy vehicle, 5 star instant gratification gang") here we are chatting to a crazy bunch of "salt of the earth" folk who have a love and passion for the wilderness areas and their vehicles, who share and want to do "stuff"!

Format is simple..............studio phones you, you wait, suddenly you are "live" and we talk......... I ask questions, share a few stories and we have some fun!....the website, forum etc all get a wee bit of exposure.

our program is all about "info-edu-tainment" .......so dont be nervous in the least

cheers

Tim
JohanM
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by JohanM »

Tim, i would like to see the inside of a studio!!!!

Sounds like it can be a lot of fun though, although i'm pretty sure that whoever is being interviewed would need a whiskey or two to relax the nerves. :shock: :twisted:
Johan Marais
pietpetoors

Post by pietpetoors »

OK, the talk has been booked for 15 Feb

As this is everybody's forum I would like other member's input on our views on the topic of the show.
In the show they would like to know:
1. Why the forum exist - how do you see the purpose of this forum
2. our view or feeling about nature and nature conservation
3. Why do you travel, is it because you love nature, have a passion for nature, etc?

As you might know there are a bunch of un-informed people out there who believe that 4x4 owners are destroying nature.
One of the aims of the show is to prove the opposite.
Your serious and honest input will be appreciated.
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
pietpetoors

Post by pietpetoors »

To me the forum is a great meeting place for all Hilux owners. It is also the best source of information. Not only vehicle specific but any outdoor related topics. If you are not sure about anything, just ask a question in the forum and somewhere somebody will have an answer.
Our whole family loves nature. If I do something it must preferable be out in nature and preferable as far from big cities as possible. We like remote areas like the Tankwa Karoo or Richtersveld. My wife does botanical illustrations and loves sketching plants. Myself does photography as hobby and loves taking landscape pictures and photograph flowers.
hilux hilife
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: gauteng
Vehicle: '97 hilux D/C 2.7i 3RZ

Post by hilux hilife »

Hi all I wanted to put my few cents in seeing as this is going public it's important that we give an accurate image of what we do. Although I am very new to this particular forum I have spent much time in and arround nature, previously on an adventure motorcycle and lately in a hilux 4x4 bakkie.
So here goes.
1. Why the forum exists - how do you see the purpose of this forum? - Being new to the world of 4X4 and especially Hilux's I wanted to find out more about my new hobbie and I know from the biking forum that this would be a good place to start.
I was overwhelmed by the amount of knowledge and expertise available in this forum and their willingness to help a newbie with technical information about the vehicle, info on routes, camping sites, camping equipment and just about anything I could want to experience with my new toy.
There are people here from all walks of life and everybody is seen as equal. You get no extra "points" for how much you can spend on your bakkkie infact probably the thing that would get you more credibility on this forum would be the amount of times you use your bakkie regardless of the age, condition or ability and of course sharing your experience on this forum.

2. Our view or feeling about nature and nature conservation? - I am an avid nature lover and understand that without active conservation of our nature, soon we will be without any nature to appreciate. The forums approach to nature conservation as far as I can see has always been leave nothing but your tyre tracks and make sure those don't do any damage. In fact these 4x4 enthusiasts are more aware and conscious of conservation than the bikers and Quad riders. Of course I don't want to gereralise but in some cases it is so.

3. Why do you travel, is it because you love nature, have a passion for nature, etc? - I love to travel for the experience of new places and to see new landscapes and environments. I would love to do more travelling, maybe once I have more time. Work interferes with my leasure time.
Driving a 4x4 gives you an exclusivity which allows you to get to places that the average vehicle would not be able to get to, especially if it's a Toyota Hilux. There is nothing better than camping miles from anywhere and as the sun sets sitting at your campsite relaxing. It does the soul wonders to replace the city rush with the tranquility of the bush and of course the best part is waking up early in the morning and really getting to see the best of any place.
groupie
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Maputo
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux '97 2.4 d/cab

Post by groupie »

Being a Newbie on the forum and with 4x4ing as a matter of fact (I just recently bought my first 4x4), I don't really have any experience or technical know-how to contribute to many of the topics raised on this forum. But what I can say is that these guys know their stuff!!! :thumbup:

I've gain so much just from reading comments on the topics raised, and recently posted a topic myself on suspension kits for my Hilux. Within minutes I got replies from guys just eager to help me out and give me advise. This place is definately THEE best information source for people like me thats new to 4x4ing and for anyone that ownes a 4x4 for that matter.

I've recently reallocated to Maputo, Mozambique, so it's difficult to get information regarding 4x4ing or your particular vehicle, it's not as if I can pop into the 4x4 shop quickly for some advise, because they don't have it here. So the forum is really vital for me as a new 4x4er.

My comment on this forum, is that it's EXCELLENT :thumbup: and it will be worth anyone's wile to listen to what these guys are saying because they know what they're talking about.
Harold
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Howick
Vehicle: 1998 Hi-lux 2,4 S/cab (p); 1997 Hi-lux 2,4 D/cab (p)

Post by Harold »

This would be an excellent opportunity to promote the forum and hopefully encourage others to adopt a responsible attitude to our environment and their 4x4 excursions.

‘Hilux Hilife’ put the whole issue in a nutshell and there is nothing I can add to what he and others have said.
Harold (Greytown, KZN)
http://www.alib.co.za/hilux.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Hilux01
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Secunda
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 3.0D4-D dc 4x4
Club VHF Licence: X85

Post by Hilux01 »

You have my :thumbup: for the show.

Will do the forum the world of good!
2013 Toyota Hilux 3.0D4-D dc 4x4
Bush Lapa Miskruier 810
Gerbers Alu Canopy
ORRA Call Sign: X85
pietpetoors

Post by pietpetoors »

I received the following two interesting contributions by email. Thanks gents!

Ken said:
Hi Pieter
Herewith my View:
I do a lot of Research on the Lepidoptera (Butterflies and Moths - Yes you
can laugh) of Africa. I needed a vehicle that can take me to places where
very few people have ventured. My criteria were that it had to be very
reliable and cheap to fix. The reason I joined the forum was to learn more
about my vehicle and to learn the correct way of driving in the wilderness
without damage to the environment. This has taught me and others to respect
the area's we are in and to leave only footprints. Many 4 by 4 clubs do
this. The people that damage the environment usually don't belong to any
club or organization.
South Africans as a whole come from a people who have lived with nature and
the appreciation thereof. Its our adventurous spirit that our forefathers
have left us with, that take us to natural surroundings. We try to do it
with minimal impact to the environment and in a Toyota :)

P.s. I studied Entomology but don't work as one. All my research is
voluntary and I also advise the South African Museum on there Lepidoptera
collection.

AND

Roy Said:

1. Why the forum exist - how do you see the purpose of this forum - So
that we can share technical advise, places to stay, sell stuff to those
who are looking, share important info and lots more.

2. our view or feeling about nature and nature conservation - I conserve
Nature and do not make my own route. I respect the outdoors and only
drive on marked areas.

3. Why do you travel, is it because you love nature, have a passion for
nature, or is your Hilux just another vehicle - I travel because I enjoy
the outdoors, enjoy nature. I like going to remote places to see what
normally is not seen but only on marked roads. My hilux is not just
another vehicle it is THE vehicle and I enjoy photography and especially
nature.
pietpetoors

Post by pietpetoors »

Hier is 'n interresante een.
Haai daar Pieter
As jy een brug bou is jy nie noodwendig 'n brug bouer nie. Maar steel net een skaap dan is jy 'n skaap dief.
Ek het twee jaar in Botswana parke gewerk en het gesien hoe mense met egos die parke op en stukkend ry. Daar is baie van hulle daar buite en jammer om jou mee te deel die meerderheid is bundu bashers en het geen ontsag vir die natuur nie.
Manne soos die van *****('n tv span) wat net deur die natuur bash en en nie beplan en sorgvuldig ry nie help nie ons beeld nie.

Ek het afrika redelik deur kruis en het baie yeha cowboys tee gekom met groot ego's.
4x4 is tog om in die natuur te kom en om uit te span sonder die geriewe van die stad. dit is hoekom ek een het en ry.
Daar is nie 'n boek oor 4x4 etiek en bedagsaam beid en ek dink daar is 'n groot behoefte aan so iets .
Baie dankie vir die forum en die manier wat dit bestuur word
Groete
CiviLux
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: Toyota 3.0 4x4 KZ TE

Post by CiviLux »

Hi Piet

Ek het op 'n plaas groot ge word. Vandaar dalk die liefde vir die "Outddoors" :)

Persoonlike oppinie: Hierdie forum bestaan uit verskillende aspekte. Almal is welkom. OK die fokus IS op Toyota Hi Lux en Cruiser maar ek ry 'n Isuzu en van die begin af was ek welkom. Ek sou se die doel is om 4x4 liefhebbers en eienaars bymekaar te kry en lekker te chat oor al die aspekte van die bedryf.

Ek was 'n ruk lank weg van die forum so ek is nie so op hoogte van die lede se gevoel oor die natuur en die beskerming daarvan, maar die een keer wat ek saam met van die lede op 'n "outing" was was ek beindruk met die gevoel oor die beskerming van die omgewing. Ek en my anderhelfde is groot hengelaars so wanneer ons op 'n "trip" gaan en ons sien hoe die dam lyk waar ons kamp tel ons die vorige kampeerders se vullis op en gooi dit weg saam met ons s'n. Ons raak in die proses ook baie ongelukkig daaroor en die ironie is dat die mense wat hulle vullis net so gelos het gewoonlik die mense is wat die meeste kla. Ek het ook nou al 'n paar 4x4 "trips" gedoen saam met pro's en nog elke keer het natuur beskerming eerste gekom en tweedens jou voertuig.

Soos ek gese het ek kom af die plaas so ja ek het 'n passie vir die natuur. Skoon lug, die stilte, die aanskouing van die hemelse Vader se skepping sou ek se dit is hoekom ek daarvan hou om te toer. Daar is so baie plekke in Suid Afrika wat ek nog beplan om te besoek. Ons is gelukkig om in so 'n wonderlike skepping te woon.

Dit is moeilik om hoe ek regtig voel in woorde te beskryf.
Wanna have a extra income?? The best way is to be motivated and positive.

http://www.bemotivatedtoday.com/1514
Ouarzazate
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Bellville
Vehicle: 1998 2.8D DC Raider

Post by Ouarzazate »

Hi Pieter

I think you will be fine - not such a big deal! Just focus on what you are saying and not on who you are saying it to!

My views:

1.Why the forum exist - how do you see the purpose of this forum
For supporters of the Hilux brand. Think it started out with the almost cult-like following that the SFA's Hiluxes had in the 1980s and 1990s, reason being their go-anywhere capabilities and rock-like reliability. This particular forum also caters much more for mechanical/technical questions than any other one I know of, so caters for the Hilux owner who is inclined to tinker on his own vehicle a bit. Being in possession of at least some mechanical skills is important to owners of 4x4 vehicles, seeing that they may become stranded far away from a workshop, a situation that could become life-threatening in some cases.

2. our view or feeling about nature and nature conservation

We use our vehicles to get to places that the general public normally does not normally have access to. Conservation of the environment is a top priority of all members.

3. Why do you travel, is it because you love nature, have a passion for nature, etc?
I travel because I love nature and the great outdoors. These days, the only way in which one can get to special places away from the crowds, is by 4x4. Also, one cannot always go on extended hikes on foot to get to such places - there just is not enough time, and often, your passengers may be either too old or too young to partake in physically challenging activities.

Enjoy the interview!

Coenie
Hilux 2.8D 4x4 DC
spearo
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Struisbaai
Vehicle: 2.2 Hilux SFA 4x4
Club VHF Licence: spearo

Post by spearo »

Yes Pieter

Wat 'n skitterende idee. Dit sal baie help om die wanpersepsie dat 4x4 eienaars net daarop uit is om die natuur te vernietig uit die weg te ruim. Daar sal natuurlik 'n paar mense wees wat net daarop uit is om met hulle voertuie af te wys, ongeag die skade wat hulle aanrig, maar gelukkig is hulle 'n klein minderheid wat uit die program iets sal leer. Vir my le die waarde van die forum daarin dat dit mense met dieselfde belangstellings bymekaarbring, maar ook dat 'n magdom inligting beskikbaar is. Ek het so pas teruggekeer van 'n paar roetes die naweek, en elke keer sien jy iets nuuts en mooi in die natuur, en dit is ook die lekkerste tyd om saam met jou vriende en familie deur te bring. Ons toer ook wanneer daar kans is, en daar is so baie mooi en interessante plekke in ons land en buurstate. 'n 4x4 maak die uitdaging om daardie ekstra afgelee plekke te sien moontlik.

Groete.
Niel

Post by Niel »

Gents, when will the interview be broadcast :?:
Tim Neary
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD

Post by Tim Neary »

broadcast will be Sunday 15 at 06:30
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Velddrif
Vehicle: Triton 3.5l V6
Club VHF Licence: HC107

Post by george »

Here is a link where you can listen on the internet
http://www.capetalk.co.za/onair/tunein/player.asp
If you use your windows recorder you can record it also.Recording quality not to good.
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"
Scorpion
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Emmarentia
Vehicle: 1988 Hilux 4x4 D/C with more attitude than Mike Tyson

Post by Scorpion »

Come on, guys! We need some more input here. I was asked to do the interview on Sunday, and you don't want me to just give my controversial views do you... :twisted: So come on and give me your views! :thumbup:
1988 Hilex D/C 4x4 (Import spec), Lexus V8; Marlin Crawler; Custom Suspension: front and new 4 link in the rear; Disc Brake conversion rear; 35" Cooper STT tyres; Xenon lights; Custom bullbar;Next? Aircon; new front seats, redo the whole interior in nice soft leather, Respray, Double Lockers
1978 Land Cruiser HJ45
1971 Mercedes Benz 280S Automatic
2011 Land Cruiser 79 V6 (60th Anniversary Edition)
Dadz Toy BFI

Post by Dadz Toy BFI »

Scorpion wrote:Come on, guys! We need some more input here. I was asked to do the interview on Sunday, and you don't want me to just give my controversial views do you... :twisted: So come on and give me your views! :thumbup:
How about....

you tell them that we're a Forum of Hilux loving lunatics with deep pockets and nothing better to do than talk Lux Speak and dream about future mods and trails. :wink:

Otherwise lie tp them and tell them that we're mobile conservationists :angel:

You'll do fine Scorps, you can always tell 'em about your Uber Lux Bru :P
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Scorpion wrote:Come on, guys! We need some more input here. I was asked to do the interview on Sunday, and you don't want me to just give my controversial views do you... :twisted: So come on and give me your views! :thumbup:
Tim Neary wrote:broadcast will be Sunday 15 at 06:30

No need for you to say too much, most of us will still be sawing wood at that unearthly hour. Do people actually listen to Talk Radio so early on a Sleepy Sunday Morning?

-F_D

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

Zandyl
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Mokopane
Vehicle: Hilux 2.7i 4x4 DC

Post by Zandyl »

Well done Johan :thumbup:
pietpetoors

Post by pietpetoors »

Wel done Johan and Tim, it was an excellent talk. I am trying to upload the talk so that the late sleeprs can listen to it as well, but unfortunately Vodacom 3G just do not want me to do it. The file is 15.5Mb big, I tried 6 times to upload it but after about 12 Mb it boms out.
pietpetoors

Post by pietpetoors »

Tim, regarding the Moth Larva you are trying to Identify, why not post a picture on the forum and see if one of our members can identify it for you?
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

pietpetoors wrote:Wel done Johan and Tim, it was an excellent talk. I am trying to upload the talk so that the late sleeprs can listen to it as well, but unfortunately Vodacom 3G just do not want me to do it. The file is 15.5Mb big, I tried 6 times to upload it but after about 12 Mb it boms out.

Damn, I forgot about it! :evil:

Piet, have you saved it as an MP3, at, say, 64kb/s? That should reduce the file size considerably.

-F_D

pietpetoors

Post by pietpetoors »

Hi Eric, the file is only 15.5Mb small. So it is not the file size that is the problem but the unreliable Vodacom 3G connection.
Vodacom 3G has a general problem with ftp, file uploads and some other features.
I will give it to Niel tomorrow on a CD and ask him to upload it for me.
Tim Neary
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD

Post by Tim Neary »

Hi All

Many thanks for participating and i will post the moth lavae up in the next while.

just for interest, over 20 calls for the website and 23 sms's for the website............... will be interesting to see if the hits on the site reflect a small blip for the next day or so..............

look forward to any conservation and environment updates............short 3 to 5 min phone interviews add huge value.

once again many thanks and Johan you were a star......red bull and all

cheers

Tim
Scorpion
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Emmarentia
Vehicle: 1988 Hilux 4x4 D/C with more attitude than Mike Tyson

Post by Scorpion »

Tim, thanks to you guys for making me feel at ease. It really was a nice experience - much more laid back than I expected and will definitely do it again if asked. Sorry, for all the "umms and ahhs", but it's difficult to not do when you are not prepared for the questions.
Tim Neary wrote: ......red bull and all
Hey, I only got to bed at 01:00 and was up again at 05:00 to make the show, so give a man some slack... :twisted:
1988 Hilex D/C 4x4 (Import spec), Lexus V8; Marlin Crawler; Custom Suspension: front and new 4 link in the rear; Disc Brake conversion rear; 35" Cooper STT tyres; Xenon lights; Custom bullbar;Next? Aircon; new front seats, redo the whole interior in nice soft leather, Respray, Double Lockers
1978 Land Cruiser HJ45
1971 Mercedes Benz 280S Automatic
2011 Land Cruiser 79 V6 (60th Anniversary Edition)
BenHur
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: '96 D/C Raider

Post by BenHur »

Pieter

Can't you break up the files into say 3-5 meg portions, easier to download as well?
pietpetoors

Post by pietpetoors »

Sorry Bennie, for some reason 3G cannot get further than 50%. I cut the talk in half which gave me two files of 8.4Meg. After 4.6 Meg it dropped the connection again. Earlier today I had an 18Mb file and it dropped the connection on 12Mb, so theoretically it was supposed to easily load the 8Mb file. I will just give it to Niel tomorrow so he can upload it.
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

BenHur wrote:Pieter

Can't you break up the files into say 3-5 meg portions, easier to download as well?

Seeing that it's speech, best way is to leave it as one file but still crop the bit rate to no more than 64kb/s, but then you may already have done that? Most MP3 recorders default to 128kb/s as a minimum, some even higher, but there's no reason to go that high for speech, unless Scorpion or Tim blessed us with some singing, in which case set the bit rate to zero... :mrgreen:

-F_D

pietpetoors

Post by pietpetoors »

We uploaded the talk at
http://www.hilux4x4.co.za/hilux.mp3

I shortened it a bit the file is now only 16Mb big.
Dadz Toy BFI

Post by Dadz Toy BFI »

pietpetoors wrote:We uploaded the talk at
http://www.hilux4x4.co.za/hilux.mp3

I shortened it a bit the file is now only 16Mb big.
How do I download this :? :confused: :roll:
pietpetoors

Post by pietpetoors »

You can either right click it and select "save target as" (Internet Explorer) or "Save link as" (FireFox) and then play it on your computer. Or just click the link, some computers are setup to start playing it immediately when you click the link. It will start playing it while it downloads it.
Dadz Toy BFI

Post by Dadz Toy BFI »

Well Done Johann, you sounded like a 1st Class Embassador :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:
Family_Dog

Post by Family_Dog »

Dadz Toy BFI wrote:Well Done Johann, you sounded like a 1st Class Embassador :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbup:

He is! :clap:

-F_D

BenHur
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: '96 D/C Raider

Post by BenHur »

Jislaaik Johan wel gedaan daar. Goed gedink op jou tone daar.
Niel

Post by Niel »

Well done Johan and Tim :thumbup:
JohanM
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by JohanM »

Well done Tim & Johann :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup: Excellent conversation and great answers.... :clap: :clap:
Johan Marais
pietpetoors

Post by pietpetoors »

Tim, thanks a million for giving us the opportunity to be interviewed

Return to “Out in Nature”