LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Stellenbosch
Vehicle: '09 D4D 3.0 Raider 4x4 D/Cab
Club VHF Licence: X88

NSRI Adventure Day 2012

Post by Royco »

Got this today:
This year's NSRI Adventure Day takes place on 29 September. Booking opens on 1st August. To book your 4x4 tour in the Koeberg Nature Reserve, call 021 550-4610.

Entry is free, but to take your 4×4 on the tour will cost R350 per vehicle. Quad bikes are R200 per quad. Booking for the 4×4 and Quad Bike tours opens on the 1st Monday of August.
http://www.nsri.org.za/2012/05/melkboss ... nture-day/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Image Image Image Image
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Velddrif
Vehicle: Triton 3.5l V6
Club VHF Licence: HC107

Re: NSRI Adventure Day 2012

Post by george »

Hi Roy.
These bookings fills up very quickly.So I anyone want to go do the booking ASAP
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"
Gideonvanzyl
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux 2.7 D/C 4x4

Post by Gideonvanzyl »

I did it last year Roy. If you want a challange try to go in a later group. There is a couple of dunes you have to go over and the catch is, all vehicles have to travel on the same line so it gets difficult the later you go. I went in the 3rd or 4th group and it was already challenging. In our Group we were 16 vehicles and on (I think) radiatorhill only 6 of us made it, the others had to take the escape route. Of course all the Hiluxes in the group made it, the Fortuners did not.
Toyota Hilux 2.7 Legend 35 (Bullnose) 2003 d/cab 4x4 with Cooper Discoverer AT 3's on with unichip and Powerflow exhaust. Name: Blouwillebees
Royco

Post by Royco »

Gideonvanzyl wrote:I did it last year Roy. If you want a challange try to go in a later group. There is a couple of dunes you have to go over and the catch is, all vehicles have to travel on the same line so it gets difficult the later you go. I went in the 3rd or 4th group and it was already challenging. In our Group we were 16 vehicles and on (I think) radiatorhill only 6 of us made it, the others had to take the escape route. Of course all the Hiluxes in the group made it, the Fortuners did not.
:lol: :lol:
I was in the 2nd last group last year! You could see how some of the obstacles were spun out. Must be the Land Rovers. :laugh2:
Image Image Image Image
Royco

Post by Royco »

Has anyone signed up to do the NSRI 4x4 fun ride tomorrow?
If you have - enjoy it.
Image Image Image Image

Return to “Western Cape”