Good Excuse why I landed on top of my friends girlfriend

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
SYRON CONVERSIONS
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

Good Excuse why I landed on top of my friends girlfriend

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

:oops: :silent: :shh: :yahoo: Not sure if I have shared this with you all :?:

A few months back a few of my mates and I went out 4x4ing for an afternoon of fun, there were six vehicle's. Anyway this section of the trail was a little washed away from the previous rains, I went through this section first, now it did give a nice articulation and thus because the other guys were still a little way behind, I decided to turn around and try it again but this time round to put the left rear wheel a little higher in the air when the left front wheel went into this lower rut.

Now my friend Pieter was taking the photo's while his girlfriend was in front with me :yahoo:

Anyway I will let the following pic's tell the story and you decide why we drive Hilux bakkies, there was not much damage done to the vehicle, it went over very slowly, the left mirror only broke when one of the guys lifted the bakkie to get it back on the wheels.

Once it was back on the wheels, I removed the air filter element, because it had filled up with petrol from the fuel tank, the bakkie then started and we carried on our way.

The only thing that was damaged was my image. :yahoo:

IMG_5110.jpg
IMG_5111.jpg
IMG_5112.jpg
IMG_5113.jpg
IMG_5115.jpg
IMG_5117.jpg
IMG_5120.jpg
IMG_5121.jpg
IMG_5123.jpg
IMG_5132.jpg
IMG_5137.jpg
IMG_5143.jpg

So join us on the 5th 6th November at The Molteno 4x4 Challenge, been held next weekend, we have entered and we are going to kick ass.

:bye:
1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan
OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Re: Good Excuse why I landed on top of my friends girlfriend

Post by OOOOMS »

Best of luck Simon :thumbup: Hopefully the same does not happen, with a male co-pilot......may be a bit embarrassing.....story.... :roll: :roll: :roll:
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

Yeah Simon, you have shared these before :thumbup: :D: ..... hopefully we don't have to recover you at Hogsback! :twisted: :lol:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Johannes van die See
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Johannes van die See »

Simon

Your lux looks very high, "lifted suspension", just s question, did being "Top Heavy" play a role here
or did this happen due to the washed away trial?

Nice action picks!
http://www.goblacksam.com
Image Link Broken
Langebaan Lagoon & Deep Sea Fishing Charters
Hangover
Town: Deneysville
Vehicle: '76 FJ45 , '13 3.0 D4D Hilux

Post by Hangover »

Very cool camera work! Looks really fun though! I'm glad there wasn't a lot of damage!
Hangover(A.K.A die speelding)
1976 FJ45 4x4
1UZ-FE 4.0vvti
2" OME Suspension lift
1.5" Shackle lift
35" Geo MT's
Custom Bullbar
Lockright Locked rear
York OBA
20" LED bar
Nighthawk 100W spots

Dakar
2013 3.0D-4D 4x4 Hilux Dakar
Mud Dog
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Post by Mud Dog »

Johannes van die See wrote:Simon

Your lux looks very high, "lifted suspension", just s question, did being "Top Heavy" play a role here
or did this happen due to the washed away trial?

Nice action picks!
Johannes, Simon's van is lifted a little with revolver shackles (rear) and IMO it was a little top heavy with that spare wheel up there and also Simon's swollen head! :twisted: :twisted: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
MaPaZa
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: White River
Vehicle: Hilux Raider v6 4.0 ; SYNCRO 2l

Post by MaPaZa »

What's missing here, is: Pics, before and after,

of the :

girlfriend?
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

MaPaZa wrote:What's missing here, is: Pics, before and after,

of the :

girlfriend?
Yes ..... and understandably so .... a bit embarrassing for Simon to post those pics .....

.... she / it popped and deflated when Simon fell on her. :laugh2:

Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux SFA & IFS

Post by Hoppy »

That lux looks a little top heavy, or was it the friend's girlfriend that grabbed the wrong lever?
aev@iburst.co.za
The trouble with trouble is...it always starts as fun.
The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck is the arms of your children...
" I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE TAILGATE OF MY HILUX WITH A BEER AND A CHOP, WATCHING A FIRE, THAN DINE IN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN "
RooiLux
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Pretoria-Mayville
Vehicle: 1992 2.2-EFI Hilux 4x4 with Maus conversion,freeflow,Rear Electric Locker'2005 BMW 320i, 2015 Hilux 3d4d dc 4x4

Post by RooiLux »

Wys jou net hoe kan mens 'n obstacle onderskat wat na niks lyk nie tot jy verkeerde approach vat en jou dinges sien!

Bly die lux het nie teveel skade nie :thumbup:
SYRON CONVERSIONS
Town: Tamboekieland
Vehicle: SFA HILUX

Post by SYRON CONVERSIONS »

sometimes it is better to not know what is on the other side, just drive and see, have you not driven a place where you have no idea what is on the other side, makes the blood pump through your heart when you know you are in the *a*.
1992 Slightly Modified Hilux, 2008 VW Caddy panelvan work, 2010 Isuzu 2.5 td bakkie for work, a pair of big 'balloons' as well hanging at the rear of my Hilux

simoan
Hoppy
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux SFA & IFS

Post by Hoppy »

Downhills are the worst, the lux's nose is so high, you feel the hole before you see it, and then it's too late to change your line.
aev@iburst.co.za
The trouble with trouble is...it always starts as fun.
The most precious jewels you will ever wear around your neck is the arms of your children...
" I WOULD RATHER SIT ON THE TAILGATE OF MY HILUX WITH A BEER AND A CHOP, WATCHING A FIRE, THAN DINE IN THE BEST RESTAURANT IN TOWN "
RooiLux
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Pretoria-Mayville
Vehicle: 1992 2.2-EFI Hilux 4x4 with Maus conversion,freeflow,Rear Electric Locker'2005 BMW 320i, 2015 Hilux 3d4d dc 4x4

Post by RooiLux »

SYRON CONVERSIONS wrote:sometimes it is better to not know what is on the other side, just drive and see, have you not driven a place where you have no idea what is on the other side, makes the blood pump through your heart when you know you are in the *a*.
Ek kyk gewoontlik eers juis omdat ek enige skade aan my bakkie wil spaar.'n mens leer uit ander se foute/ongelukke.
Ek is nie so in hardcore 4x4 in of om kompetisie te ry nie ek geniet net trails en natuur en my bakkie,ek sal inelkgeval my eie gat skop as ek my wa opneuk. :lol:

Return to “Open Discussion”