Head-on Accident - Grabouw 10\9\2011

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
Doctor V
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Durbanville
Vehicle: Land Cruiser FJ62 3F

Head-on Accident - Grabouw 10\9\2011

Post by Doctor V »

Morning All

Not sure if anybody got details on this one. Myself and SWAMBO were one of the 1st people on the scene. This happened @ about 6:20am Saturday morning, about a kilometer past the Peregrine Farmstall (that area where it becomes 100 and the cops are always hiding). in bad

Basically a BMW 3 series hit an IFS Lux head on. The impact ripeed the one rear wheel off the Lux, and the engine area looked worse for wear, but not destroyed. the driver of the Lux was still in shock and I did not speak to him. he had his mountain bike on the back and his cycling clothes on (EMS had a cycling event in the area). The BMW was not in a good condition. the impacted moved the whole front about a meter back, fusing the driver with the dash. 2 of the passengers got out while a 4th was lying in the back. The driver responded but in my own opininon (and attending to many accidents while involved with the police) his condition was not great.

Phoned 112 and left when the emergency services arrived

So just basically just wanted to hear if the Lux driver is amaybe a member, or if anyone has info on the BMW's occupants?
'07 D4D Fortuner 4X4, OME with BF AT's

Return to “Open Discussion”