Your Hilux Story

If you would like to discuss the functionality of this web site or have any suggestions, please out it here.
pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Your Hilux Story

Post by pietpetoors »

Got this in email just now:
Good day
Now I know this may not apply to you all, but the Toyota Hilux bakkie is 40 years old this year and as such Toyota are looking for great Hilux stories for their magazines for this year.
Calling Hilux Legends

Forty years ago Neil Armstrong landed on the moon with the following legendary words: “One small step for man, one giant leap for mankind.” At the same time the South African vehicle market saw a small step that was set to change the LCV market for good – the introduction of the equally legendary Toyota Hilux.

In commemoration of South Africa’s favourite bakkie’s 40th birthday, Toyota Zone invites all Hilux owners to send in stories and pictures of their pride and joy for a commemorative Hilux section planned in a future edition of Zone.

Send your contributions to mwillemse@tsb.toyota.co.za (put Hilux Legend in the subject line) or contact Mary Willemse on 011-809-2557 for more info.
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Re: Your Hilux Story

Post by pietpetoors »

I moved the Legend 40 discussion to
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=11048
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots

Return to “Web Related Discussions and Suggestions”