2003-2005 factory aluminum side steps

Discuss modifications on your late 1998 to 2005 IFS Hilux here.
JAMES399
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Alejandria Antioquia Colombia SA
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 4x4

2003-2005 factory aluminum side steps

Post by JAMES399 »

Aluminum side step running boards were installed on all 2003-2005 toyota hilux crew cabs sold here. (see pic below). While driving in heavy rain on our main highway, a motorcyclist coming in the opposite direction lost control and slid into the side of my truck, ripping the running board off in the process. the board was undamaged, but its mounting brackets were toast. I've looked high and low for these brackets with no luck. Toyota parts catalogs do now show these parts. Anyone know where I can purchase a set of brackets ?? I'll buy a whole new set of running boards, if necesary.
My truck looks bare w/o the boards, and, without the step, folks have a hard time getting into the truck because it sits so high.

HELP please !!

- JAMES
new tank.png
Tristin
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: East london
Vehicle: Toyota hilux
Club VHF Licence: HC359

Re: 2003-2005 factory aluminum side steps

Post by Tristin »

Hi there James I have a set of boards with brackets you can have. Just pop me a message
JAMES399
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Alejandria Antioquia Colombia SA
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 4x4

Re: 2003-2005 factory aluminum side steps

Post by JAMES399 »

Tristin-
OK I'll take the boards. I hope that you looked at my profile and saw that I live in Colombia South America. I know that shipping will be out the roof, but I'm willing to pay it as long as it doesn't bankrupt me!! If you would be willing to just ship me the brackets that would be better. Please let me know.

James

Return to “Late 1998 to 2005 (Gen 5 aka IFS Hilux)”