Fog lights to match Xenon HIDs

Modifications to any other vehicles or things which can benefit any of the other vehicles owners.
Streetracer
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Witbank
Vehicle: 3.0 d4d 4x4 auto fortuner 2011

Fog lights to match Xenon HIDs

Post by Streetracer »

Hi everyone,

I installed a 6000k HID kit in the Fortuner, i replaced the fog lights with Philips whitevision, but they are yellow in comparison to the HID dims.

Di you guys have any suggestions for fog bulbs or systems that are as white as the HIDs?
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Re: Fog lights to match Xenon HIDs

Post by Mud Dog »

LED's maybe? But why change them - Fog lights used to have yellow lenses at one time because the yellow is actually more effective in foggy conditions.
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Streetracer
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Witbank
Vehicle: 3.0 d4d 4x4 auto fortuner 2011

Re: Fog lights to match Xenon HIDs

Post by Streetracer »

Its my wife's daily driver and aestheticly se wants them to be as white as the head lights. I dont drive in fog at all. If i can't avoid it i wait.

Return to “General Mods”