LA Sport product show - 24-25 May -Pretoria

pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

LA Sport product show - 24-25 May -Pretoria

Post by pietpetoors »

One of the Hilux Club's main sponsors have a product show on 24 and 25 May in Pretoria.
This is the invite I received, is a bit far for me to attend.
LA SPORT 4X4 PRODUCTS IN ACTION SHOW 2014

The LA Sport 4x4 Products in Action Show 2014 is in its 14th year and with its continuous success it promises to be a 4x4 event not to be missed. The Show has become a fixture on the annual 4x4 calendar and LA Sport Head Office hereby take great pleasure in inviting you to come and enjoy this 4x4, outdoor, camping and adventure fun filled weekend!

The LA Sport 4x4 Products in Action Show 2014 will be taking place on the 24th and 25th of May 2014. The Show focuses on 4x4 product demonstrations, outdoors, 4x4 accessories and destinations.

This year we have included a Mozambique Destination Tent and more stalls that cater for the ladies.

South Africa’s leading motor dealers also get the chance to promote the latest 4x4’s on the market through an active demonstration of what the vehicles are capable of by driving public free of charge around the LA Sport 4x4 Action Track designed to test a 4x4 to it’s full potential.

The LA Sport 4x4 Products in Action Show 2014 has entertainment for the whole family, with the perfect location at 385 Steve Biko Drive, Capital Park, Pretoria. It sure is easy to get to and a great family outing.

Come and enjoy 4x4 demonstrations, live entertainment and fun activities for the kids.
See you on the 24th and 25th of May!
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots

Return to “Gauteng”