Toyota no 1

Here we discuss Hiluxes in general. Your view of the Hilux. For other general discussions please see "open Discussions" under the "Around the Campfire" heading.
frik
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Boksburg
Vehicle: KZTE 3.0 4x4

Toyota no 1

Post by frik »

http://www.fin24.com/Economy/SA-loves-bakkies-20121204" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Everything keeps going right Toyota
HennieO
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Bellville
Vehicle: '98 Hilux DC 2.7;2012 MB ML350;2016 MB C220 BLUETEC; 1999 VW GOLF 1.6; VW Caddy P/V

Re: Toyota no 1

Post by HennieO »

:thumbup: Yes, Toyota is clearly still in the lead!

Just wondering if it is just buyers' loyalty because of the proven reliability and market value, and by how much the market share has changed (grown??i doubt :think: or dropped) since the intro of the new Ranger for example :?: :?:
Rebel 4x4
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Port Elizabeth
Vehicle: 2020 Toyota Fortuner GD-6 4x4 Auto

Post by Rebel 4x4 »

The hilux is doing very well, I doubt that it would change. Very surprised at the ranger, due to previous model defects.

Yes, I drive an Amarok and not surprised at the sales figures due to it being a brand new product. Maybe in 5 years time when a new model is launched the figures will increase. But in present time, Hilux will be king......I reckon the Isuzu guys will get more Sales from the Ranger guys.....after they have realised their mistake.....
Sent from my iPhone
Die$eL
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Midrand
Vehicle: 06' Hilux 3.0 D4D 4X4

Post by Die$eL »

After driving the Hilux I dont see how anyone could drive any other bakkie

If I dont drive mine for a few days I miss it. My wife is using mine today. I'm missing it now... gonna go have a cry in the bathroom quick *sniff*
Real drivers use three pedals

Return to “General Hilux Discussions”