96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 1996 Toyota Hilux 4x4 DC Almost Lexus V8

Luxi is getting the Lexus 1UZ VVTi

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Hi Guys

Paid my deposit to our fellow Hilux mate Mark Watson today. So the transplant on Luxi Starts.

Mark, I thought let me start the thread on Luxi, and you can fill us in as we go along with the transplant:

After some research and getting all the different opinions, I have decided to take the plunge and go for the Lexus.

I have decided on the 1UZ VVTi with original Toyota management system. My reasons are that the VVTi 4 Litre delivers more torque at lower rpm (good for 4x4), has a little more power and torque than the normal 1UZ, and is more economic with the VVTi technology. After Mark agreed to do this with the Toyota management it was a no brainer. What ever small issues (or big :blackeye: ) may come of this conversion, I cannot handle the 22R anymore. :aggresive: Today driving it to Mark I just thought, this V8 should have been done long time ago.

So Mark will now source the engine and management, start prepping it and then Luxi will be taken there to go under the knife... :(

Mark, lets go and make a monster out of Luxi. Thanks again for the friendly help, advise, and making me feel at ease.

Watch this thread over the next few weeks! :yahoo: :yahoo:
Agteros
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: Toyota FJ Cruiser

Re: Luxi is getting the Lexus 1UZ VVTi

Post by Agteros »

Hi Naas

You really have my attention - I've been pondering on this now for years and having read quite a bit on the various options Mark seams like the right guy for the job (read the Land Cruiser forum as well). Are you going for the auto box or are you staying with the manual?

Can not wait to hear more!!
2020 FJ Cruiser
1986 Hilux DC 4x4. Sold to the Boss :cooldude:
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Hugo

I have also thought about this for 3 years now. Done almost all I can do except the motor. Its so slow now I have no choice :D:

I going with the auto as it comes with the engine, and my manual is noisy in 4th and now 5th also. Dont think this 5 speed manual will last with the V8.

The drive train was not designed for the power I know, the brakes neither :mrgreen: , but I do so little kilos if I have to repair the diff after 2 or 3 years so be it. The 22R is coming out.

My 22R is still 100%, and did the aircon pump last year May, new water pump, and major service.

Anybody interested in the 22R? Its coming out soon. Make me a nice offer :think:
Agteros
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Agteros »

96-Luxi 4x4 wrote:Hugo

I have also thought about this for 3 years now. Done almost all I can do except the motor. Its so slow now I have no choice :D:

I going with the auto as it comes with the engine, and my manual is noisy in 4th and now 5th also. Dont think this 5 speed manual will last with the V8.

The drive train was not designed for the power I know, the brakes neither :mrgreen: , but I do so little kilos if I have to repair the diff after 2 or 3 years so be it. The 22R is coming out.

My 22R is still 100%, and did the aircon pump last year May, new water pump, and major service.

Anybody interested in the 22R? Its coming out soon. Make me a nice offer :think:
What else have you upgraded on Luxi?
2020 FJ Cruiser
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

Not to throw a dampener on your eagerness to increase power and speed on your Hilux, but please do consider paying urgent attention to the vehicle's braking ability afterwards. I fitted a Powerbrakes "All Terrain" kit some years back and Bulldog's braking (NOT "breaking") is ability is second to none. Do a search on the forum for Powerbrake conversions.

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

Agteros
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Agteros »

Hi Eric - I also will look at the Power Brake thing if I ever upgrade to V8...but... wonder if it is necessary if your application of the V8 is only to maintain 120km/h on the ups and downs and to have the power when needed (below 120 km/h). I am not a 180km/h speedster - not my style of driving :angel:
2020 FJ Cruiser
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

Even at Bulldog's "natural" speed of ±110 km/hr GPS speed - which is practically spot on with 31" tyres - it is comforting to know you have good brakes. I have only had to make one emergency stop on a country road at that speed, and the straight-line stopping ability surprised me somewhat! I am a firm believer in these disks provided by Powerbrakes! ;)

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

zepplin
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Crooza VX 80 EFI
Club VHF Licence: HC 127

Post by zepplin »

Even if you still only drive at 120km/h you are now carrying much more mass around after the conversion so should still look at doing the brakes.
Crooza VX 80 efi - fully locked.
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Ek het aan dit gedink ja, ook voor ek nog die V8 wou doen. Ek self is ooknie n 180km/h persoon nie, maar ek weet op 80 as ek moet noodstop gan ek dalk bo oor wat voor my is. :crazy:

Ek het gedink aan n disc brake conversion agter (self doen, het al navorsing oor dit ook gedoen), en dan die IFS se roters en calipers voor. Hulle se dit pas net so, maar die rotors is dukker en die calipers groter. Miskien dan sommer die power brakes vir die ook doen. En dan laaste n kabel-disc brake op die propshaft vir n handbriek. mens kry so kit, maar hys duur om in te voer van USA.

Sal ma sien. ma moet se as ek weg gaan ry ek ma rustig en versigtig. Het wel kinders, so sal die veiliger wil maak net vir as hulle saam ry ook.
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

The alluminium V8 is not heavier than the old cast iron 22R

I have other weight I added :wth:
Agteros wrote:
96-Luxi 4x4 wrote:Hugo

What else have you upgraded on Luxi?
I have:

Upgraded suspension Iron Man Kit
Axle Move
10 J Alli Rims
33 BFG Muds KM2
Rear Locker
Roof rack with LED lights and normal spots
Rear home built bumper 6mm :alvarin:
Front custom bumper with warn 9000 winch and lights
Modified ironman shocks from old Prado kit
Extended shackles
Rear frame with roof top tent
55L Indel B Fridge
Home built Dual Battery system with 105a Deltec deep C
Snorkel

It performs extremely well, almost never use the Locker because of good articulation. (wasted money on the locker :wth: )

Just need the engine now, as Im not happy driving 60km/h on a small uphill, just wanna do 110 constant, and not stall 3 times on one obstacle, and then burn the clutch.
Agteros
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Agteros »

Daai trokkie van jou lyk :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
2020 FJ Cruiser
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Thanks man

5 jaar se eindelose spending al :wth:
Attachments
15012012(001).jpg
zepplin
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: Crooza VX 80 EFI
Club VHF Licence: HC 127

Post by zepplin »

96-Luxi 4x4 wrote:The alluminium V8 is not heavier than the old cast iron 22R
Do you have the actual figures for both motors?
Crooza VX 80 efi - fully locked.
mark watson
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: gauteng
Vehicle: hilux

Post by mark watson »

naas , steve , eric totally agree with the brakes , another chap that is very good and ive used him on alssorts is ronaldo at big brakes direct in benoni , very reasonable prices , my hilux will be getting a set of uprated discs , slotted and heat treated ( still the same caliper ) and some yellowstuff pads , when the conversion is done and there is maybe a little bit in the kitty i might put them on for naas.
LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux D/C 1996

Post by LouisZ »

Do the brakes, well spend money.
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

:razz: Mark its temting

let me know the cost, maybe we can add it. Does this guy do rear disc brake conversions?

Shit If only we can clone Mark into an army, then my conversion can be done by friday :lol:
mark watson
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by mark watson »

naas , i can do the back brakes if you want , i did my bantam with audi turbo brakes front and rear , luckily being in the engineering game ( well you saw the filling machine that we are building ) anything is possible if you put your mind to it.
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Cool

Lets talk as we go along. Thought of taking the money I will gain from selling the old engine parts:(Engine, bellhousing, aircon pump, old radiator, cowling plastic, condensor if you use another etc) and using it on the other mods:

Brakes front n rear, hand brake, extra stuff we need for the conversion if it comes to that.

If you see we forgot about some little things, talk to me and we discuss. I want this to be the best and most factory looking conversion yet, lets do everything, with fans, cowlings, maybe aircon condensor protection plate or cage, oil cooler fan if needed etc, things like that.

I also think when it comes to the inside consol for the shifter and that, lets talk and design before we build. Want to try and get a factory look there as well. Gonna see what shifters with consoles are out there that can work, otherwise we use the spittronics one.

remember to send me the picture of the Cressida one if you can sometime.

Thanks man. I think work on that quote for the brakes also when you get chance :shh:

:lol:

Lets go all out!
mark watson
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by mark watson »

spoke to paul . motor organised will collect thursday. once the lux is here then we will discuss the brakes as family has a spares business in joburg , and they love their luxes so ill see what we can come up with.
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Sounds good :thumbup:

one question, reading old threads on Lexus V8 versus others lol, does the 4L VVTi have the 4 speed or 5 speed auto? Its only from the 3UZ that they had the 5 speed, no?

5 speed would be ultimate as the gears are shorter so better pull away for Dunes. Otherwise the 4 speed is fine. We compared a normal 1UZ 4 speed auto with 33" agains a new 4L V6 Vigo standard wheels. The vigo pulled away untill about 60km/h, from there the V8 cought up and stayed a car behind the V6 up to 140. To me that sounds great, seeing that with my 22R I can hardly outrun cyclists anymore :wth:
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Some pics of what the 1UZ-FE VVTi Looks like
Attachments
1uzfevvti.jpg
002yn2.jpg
1uzfevvti_02.jpg
Last edited by 96-Luxi 4x4 on Tue Feb 14, 2012 6:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mark watson
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by mark watson »

will check for you naas did get a motor with all the covers and stuff, but my hilux with the 4sp 2wd murders the vigo , put 33 on the vigo and then have another go , it will be a different story. i laughed the other day - musso with a 1uz and auto 4x4 and it killed a new ranger from word go and the ford guy was not happy as he sold his musso because the diesel gave him uphill.
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

zepplin wrote:
96-Luxi 4x4 wrote:The alluminium V8 is not heavier than the old cast iron 22R
Do you have the actual figures for both motors?
1UZ Weight -330lbs including flwheel, oil pump, alternator, exhaust headers Capacity (150kg)

22R Could not get exact details on this one, but on multiple threads its (converted from pounds) between 160kg & 181kg
Baasvark
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Virginia
Vehicle: '97 D/C with all the trimmings & 2011 Troopy

Post by Baasvark »

Hey Naas,

Went down to Mark today to get the lowdown on all the possibilties . Must say I envy you - you know what you want to do.

Anyhow, I must say that I was impressed by all I saw and his knowledge on the different conversions.

Seeing that I haven't yet decided what to do (and I won't rush my decision) I'll be watching your progress closely.

Here's hoping all goes well (and it should).Keep us posted - it may help me decide :acute:
Aint it ironic that "Common Sense" aint so common after all...
mark watson
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by mark watson »

:thumbup: shane
mark watson
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by mark watson »

naas , you know what i think we are going to have this thread at the top of the list for quite a while as i think there is a lot of people out there that want to do something similar but are hesitant. maybe i can get this thread to be as popular as the toy v12 on the lc club.
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

:cool:

Mark as I said, you have a very nitty gritty customer now, and I'm positive this V8 conversion is going to be 100%.

I never give up, and is normally my own worse enemy, but work will this thing work, I will not sleep until it runs like clockwork! :boss:

I'm sure we can do it, and make a lot of guys feel at easy with going ahead with a conversion like this. I'm a Hilux fan through and through, wanted one since I could talk, fell in love with a 1979 Blue single cab 4x4 (stout) at the age of 4 or 5, and love them since. Now I own a single cab like that, and then Luxi, my toy and soon to be awesome with this V8. Sure I can buy an old Cherokee with 4L, power windows, electric seats, aircon etc for R45K, but its not a Hilux. There are allot of cars that is half the price with good engines already, but what is the point then of having this hobby. As I have seen on the forum the guys say, the ultimate Hilux is not bought, but Built.

This is my illness and keeps me out of trouble. And I will probably keep on spending until I believe there is no better off-road 4x4. :roll:

I agree, its gonna be a good one. Shane, I think soon you will make your decision. I'm looking for marks best work yet, only thing is I can never wait. Its gonna kill me.

Mark, post some pics of the motor when you get it on Thursday, before and after is always nice! :thumbup:

Excited!! :cooldude:
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Lets get the guys involved and have some fun.

Its better to get ideas and opinions while we do the conversion, than have it afterwards, then I cant change anything.

I'm thinking of what is best inside - Should I go with the spittronics shifter and custom little box / console, or should I look for a used Toyota one from a Cressida, Vigi Auto Hilux, other Toyota cars?

I'm looking for as factory as possible, so would like some Toyota shifter with a type of console around it already. Only issue as Mark said with the Vigo is, its 5 speed, Lexus is 4, so this shifter is not going to fly.

What do you guys think?
Attachments
shifter b.jpg
shifter b.jpg (34.85 KiB) Viewed 23970 times
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Mark

Can you make any shifter work? What does it need to show?:

P
R
N
D
1/L

Wanna see what I can get from other cars
Attachments
Shifter Cressida 2.jpg
Shifter Cressida 2.jpg (6.26 KiB) Viewed 23969 times
Camry shifter.jpg
Agteros
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Agteros »

Where is the short stick going??
2020 FJ Cruiser
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

:D: Short stick will stay put. Im looking for a console where I will have space for the small stick, and finish it off with the rubber around it. Thats why I thought the Vigo 4x4 Shifter, it has the small stick in almost the same place.
mark watson
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by mark watson »

naas , the top cressida one is what i have in the lux but the camry will work just as well , but hopefully not with the carbon thingy. the 4x4 lever stays where it is , try post a pic of the vigo.
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Ill see what i can find at the scrap yards

here is the best pic I could find on a vigo. With this you need the complete centre console though.
Attachments
Unit7-Hilux-Vigo-Auto-interior2.jpg
Unit7-Hilux-Vigo-Auto-interior2.jpg (61.48 KiB) Viewed 20405 times
mark watson
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by mark watson »

just spoke to paul , the box that is coming with your motor is the 5 speed.
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

That is sweet, is it? :think:

Obviously the newer model, so ratios and that should be better. Lower rpm in top gear, better fuelconsumption

Mark, Im calling you
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Sweet, its a 5 speed. Sounds good

Now to find a shifter as the other options are all for 4 speeds.

Does anyone know where I can find one off an accident damage Vigo 4x4 auto?
LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by LouisZ »

Contact Barry 4x4 Ultimate((012 3352673), he might help you. Otherwise I know there is a Lekker Scrap yard in Springs, cant remember its name, but hell there is spares almost for any vehicle!!!
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Thanks, Ill call Barry

Mark should know the place in Spring, Mark? :shock:

:thumbup:
mark watson
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by mark watson »

there is a couple , sump scrapyard , ace scrapyard.
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Armando said we can use the Spittronics one, maybe talk with them and see.

But Ill look for one. let me know once you have the motor.

Thanks Mark
mark watson
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by mark watson »

we can use the shifter but you wont be able to select 1st , dont have enough throw and if i shorten it the gears are going to be all over the place.
got that quote that you where given all ican say is :shock: :shock: :shock: how these guys even get work i dont know but i suppose if some people want to pay these guys 100k then good for them. we had a good laugh at the quote and the spelling is shocking.
LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by LouisZ »

That will be Sump in Springs. Just a matter of interest, the shifter not part of the engine? Was the engine coming from the nose section & Dash that they import? Cant on use the original?
mark watson
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by mark watson »

louis i will check tommorrow when i go to paul , maybe he has one , but just checking as i might actually pick up 2 motors as a friend just blew a conrod out the side of his 4l v6 hilux
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Thanks Mark

Maybe Paul has something we can use.

let me know if he is close to Boksburg, maybe I can get you there and we can chat quickly.

Thanks man
mark watson
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by mark watson »

naas unfotunately he is out in hartebeespoort , but i will give you a buzz , got a big list for tomorrow and i need to get it all done.
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Cool

Im very excited. My Hilux is gonna be a monster wit this 5 speed & VVTi

Im still thinking about the exhaust. I know you like them very quiet, but Can I hear it before you put the last Box in? When does the exhaust go on, last?

We must just make sure its as snug to the under body as possible with a kink for the rear diff, don't wanna rip it off when on the rocks or sliding over something on the belly :razz:

But Cool, let me know how the motor looks and how many positions that 5 speed has once you have confirmed.

Talk soon
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

hey Mark

Have you managed to get out to Harties? Hows the Bantam doing? :thumbup:
mark watson
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by mark watson »

got the motors busy stripping , will take some pics tommorrow
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

:yahoo:

Thanks Man, sounds good! :thumbup:

But what about the bantam, did you manage to fix it? :think:
mark watson
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by mark watson »

yip on the road again at 3 that afternoon , the wheel bearing went so bad i had to change the complete knuckle , this is what happens when the guys go out for a few beers and pavements get in the way. :evil: :eh: :eh:
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Eish :shh:

Cool. Im going away this weekend with Luxi, you wont need him before then hay?? Probably late next week right.
mark watson
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by mark watson »

next week no problem
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Thanks Mark

Last camping with the 22R, next trip Ill be driving in style, auto, V8 all the way!

Cool
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Mark

Phoned SUMP and ACE today for that shifter, ACE did not have any Lexus stuff. Alex from SUMP did not get back to me after 2 calls, but seems like he has something MAYBE off an IS Lexus, lets hope! :think:

Then, Im eager to see some pics of that motor man :beg:

Also went to Jap Auto in Jet Park, no shifters but did have 1 VVti with box and harness and ECU and stuff. But did not look to good. price is cheap, but I think I know why you travel far for your engines :thumbup:

I cannot wait, its gonna be cool!

put something on so we can get this thread going again! Seems like the comments have dried up!

Here is a pic of the Lexus shifter I think will be perfect, what are the comments??
Attachments
0788-087-gear-shifter-center-console-480.jpg
0788-087-gear-shifter-center-console-480.jpg (24.07 KiB) Viewed 20236 times
LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by LouisZ »

Come Naas, lets see whats happening!!
mark watson
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by mark watson »

sorry guys my fault a bit slow this week , that shifter looks perfect , i know alex well so ill give him a buzz.
will start getting some pics up today
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Cool!!

Alex said he had the IS250 shifter with the tip tronic, but that wont do. I also think this one is perfect.

Im gonna get a price from lexus new :think: Its gonna be crazy probably
:alvarin:
LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by LouisZ »

96-Luxi 4x4 wrote:Cool!!

Alex said he had the IS250 shifter with the tip tronic, but that wont do. I also think this one is perfect.

Im gonna get a price from lexus new :think: Its gonna be crazy probably
:alvarin:

Eishhh...
mark watson
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by mark watson »

yip louis , they are nuts :crazy: :crazy: :crazy: , but we will get one , the 4l v6 hilux is perfect just got to get one. :beg: :beg:
96-Luxi 4x4
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker

Post by 96-Luxi 4x4 »

Yip, as I mentioned Mark, for the Hilux one new is R5500 from the steelers.

So, used it is. Ill find one, balee dat :boss:

Return to “Engine conversions (Lexus/7M-GE/3RZ-FE etc)”