2009 Vigo - Canopy Options

Discuss modifications on your new shape Hilux here. 2005 till current. Also called the Vigo in other countries.
BenRich
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Boksburg
Vehicle: Hilux 4.0 V6 4x4 BF Goodrich KM2 MT Old Man Emu Suspension, ONCA Rocksliders, Safari Snorkel, Stofpad Bashplate's National Luna Duel Battery System, Engel Fridge

2009 Vigo - Canopy Options

Post by BenRich »

Afternoon Everybody,
I feel like I need to introduce myself again. Ever sinds the birth of my son 4 years ago 4x4 trips has only been a pipe dream for me and after launching our new business along with a day job.....Well you get the point!
However I still have my beloved 2009 V6 Vigo and absolutely love the Lux.
I have been thinking and I want to make a few changes to her. I am thinking of replacing my canvas canopy with an aluminium canopy.
Problem is I don’t know where to start. Is there still a market for Canvas canopies?
And then we get to the Aluminium and there are so many choices its crazy.
Here are a few pictures of my Canvas Canopy. I am having some minor damage (public riot) fixed and took the canvas off for the first time so I can replace the velcro at the back.
But overall the canopy is still in excellent condition.
I would appreciate any feedback or suggestion about how much I can ask for the Canopy should I want to sell it.
Regards
Ben

[i
Attachments
DSC_1885.JPG
IMG_8837.JPG
IMG_8835.JPG

Return to “Late 2005 - 2016 Hilux (Gen 6 aka Vigo-shape)”