Toyota Guarantee

You can ask your Fortuner related questions here. Also feel free to show us the modifications you did on your vehicle.
Quintin
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Umhlanga
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux D/C 2 x Diff lock, 33" MT Tyre, Lexus V8, Winch, Bull Bar and Tow bar.

Toyota Guarantee

Post by Quintin »

:shock: :shock: I just had a call from Toyota asking me if I would like to get an extended guarantee from them for 3 more years up to i think 200000 km for R8000 plus. My question is I did only 40000 Km in three years so should have around 100000 max after 6 years is it necessary or not?
Toyota Fortuner 3.0 D 4 D 4X4 A/T (4 play). Hilux DC 4x4, Lexus 4Lt V8, Mikhem suspension met 50mm lift, 50 mm body lift, Bilstein Shocks extra length, 33" tyre, 8 J rims, 2 x Lockers, Snorkel. (Blou Job) en dan n Peugeot 107 (Quickie).
Obelix and Dogmatix
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: ROODEPOORT
Vehicle: HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix, donated to some clown, HILUX 4.0 V6 4x4 named Obelix II Onca front and rear Amade extreme Suspension and under water breathing apparatus

Re: Toyota Guarantee

Post by Obelix and Dogmatix »

Be careful of what you actually buy. MAKE SURE THE EXTENDED WARENTEE / GUARANTEE IS COVERED BY TOYOTA. These aftermarket products are so sticky when it comes to servicing - where when and by who - you are actually only throwing money down the drain. They look for every and any reason not pay a claim. I have paid my school fees on this one. The same applies for extended maintenance plans.
Rules are there to make you think before you break them!!!
God made man before
woman so as to give him time
to think of an answer
for her first question
COMMON SENCE IS NOT A GIFT, IT IS A PUNISHMENT!! BECAUSE YOU HAVE TO DEAL WITH EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT HAVE IT!!!

Return to “Toyota Fortuner 4x4 Forum”