quick survey - help farmers

Here you can post information of charities and charities in need or any good ideas you have on helping charities.

Will you sponsor your vehicle, time and fuel to get supplies to the farmers in the Northern Cape?

Poll ended at Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:39 pm

Yes
100%
No
No votes

Total votes: 1

Pumba
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Durbanville
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 3.0 D4D 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC112

quick survey - help farmers

Post by Pumba »

As we all know the farmers are suffering due to the drought. Radio Tygerberg is raising funds to fill trucks with food for the animals. They cannot get to the smaller farms...

My question is how many of us will be willing to hook a trailer or fill a bakkie to get some supplies to them?
For now I am just trying to see if if we can do something so nothing has been arranged as yet. I have however mentioned my idea to them and they what a written proposal. I will submit it to them on Monday...

Will you be willing to sponsor your vehicle, time and fuel to get supplies to the farmers in the Northern Cape?
Jesus was blunt: "No chance at all if you think you can pull it off by yourself. Every chance in the world if you let God do it." Mark 10:27(Message)

Pumba
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Durbanville
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 3.0 D4D 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC112

Re: quick survey - help farmers

Post by Pumba »

Bump
Jesus was blunt: "No chance at all if you think you can pull it off by yourself. Every chance in the world if you let God do it." Mark 10:27(Message)

Return to “Community Responsibility”