Kitty & Puppy Haven in need of help

Here you can post information of charities and charities in need or any good ideas you have on helping charities.
Die$eL
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Midrand
Vehicle: 06' Hilux 3.0 D4D 4X4

Kitty & Puppy Haven in need of help

Post by Die$eL »

Hi all,

I received this via email from a friend. I'll go through with some stuff. Hopefully a few members could assist as well.

RELOCATION OF KITTY & PUPPY HAVEN
It is a very exciting yet very stressful time at KPH and we wanted to keep our supporters updated.
The property was bought for R1,5 million. We have currently raised R1,3 million in cash and were expecting the final R200,000.00 to come from a deceased state as a donation. However, we have received news today that this money has sadly fallen through. We were advised this morning that transfer can go through in 10 days but then we need to transfer full payment, which does put us under severe strain as we now need to raise this additional funding urgently!
We have taken occupation this week, and our offices will be operational from next week. We will however still need to build the runs for our animals before we can start moving them. We have been extremely overwhelmed by the generosity of our supporters and we have received a number of donated goods (Office furniture, bricks and some building material).
However, the new property requires drainage systems to be put into place and a number of areas to be built from scratch, including the new surgery, and kitty and puppy haven runs so that we can start to move the animals into a safe and happy environment.
We are thus appealing to our supporters to please support our fundraising efforts or continue to donate towards the building costs. We are PBO registered and can provide tax certificates for all donations and are BEE accredited for any businesses that would like to get involved.

This Saturday we have a fun walk from 08h00 until 13h00 at Magic Beans, Cnr Pritchard Street and Bellairs Avenue, Johannesburg North. Friendly dogs welcome on a lead and a small entrance fee of R30 per person is paid on arrival.
Attachments
kph.jpg
(62.64 KiB) Downloaded 556 times
Real drivers use three pedals
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Re: Kitty & Puppy Haven in need of help

Post by Family_Dog »

BUMP!

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

Return to “Community Responsibility”