De Kraal East London 16/12/2014 outing

Hunter26
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: King Williams Town
Vehicle: Isuzu

De Kraal East London 16/12/2014 outing

Post by Hunter26 »

Hi there and sorry if this is in the wrong place ( new boy privilege ).

We have formed a group on whatsapp which consists of 4x4 Community Forum members and friends,great group. Any how some of us are thinking of going to deKraal on the 16 Dec ( Public holiday) for a trail ride and braai afterwards. The Amatola club will be there as well playing in the dongus ????

Cost R200 per vehicle,anyone wanting to join please come along. Thanks

Craig
Isuzu 250D 4x2 with diffy lock
1 x Humorous Driver
GPS,Dashcam,tyre levers
I don't live in Africa, Africa lives in me - Kyle my son.
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Re: De Kraal East London 16/12/2014 outing

Post by Mud Dog »

You've posted in the right place. I've done De Kraal a few times myself when still owned by Peter Myburg, and yes, everyone ends up playing in the dongas. Been meaning to go back and see if anything has changed since the new ownership has taken over, but this is a hectic time of year for me and I doubt I will be able to join ... gonna have to play it by ear. ;-)
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!

Return to “Eastern Cape”