Four day 4x4 outing

Planning a trip or you need information about trails in your area.
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Four day 4x4 outing

Post by Mud Dog »

Hi Guys, I received this mail addressed to the Hilux4x4 Club, but since this is such a fantastic opportunity I thought I would open the invitation to all forum members. This is a 3 night / 4 day trail from the heart of the Blyde River Canyon (the 3rd largest canyon on earth) and into the Kruger National Park. The cost of R2400 per adult includes luxury accommodation along the way and 3 meals a day with supper on the first night and breakfast on the last day - cheap at the price (also includes all permits). Emergency and mechanical services will be available at your own cost if required.

Good Day Event Coordinators!!!!!!

PLEASE JOIN US……

We are holding a 4 x 4 event on 22-26 September 2016 from Canyon to Kruger.

Please forward the attached email to all your members and people who would like to participate in this fun 4 day event.

Please register your place before 9th September 2016, as space is limited.

Thanks again. If you have any questions regarding the event let me know,
Andria Steyn.

The file attached to the mail (which explains the details with pics included) is too large to post here, but I will mail it to you with contact details if you are interested. If space becomes limited, Club members will get priviledge.
CANYON.JPG
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!

Return to “Places to go”