Alu Cab in Kenya

Your view on different camping gear, off-road trailers and nice non-electronic gadgets
Thelynxeffect
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Nanyuki
Vehicle: 2013 Hilux DC

Alu Cab in Kenya

Post by Thelynxeffect »

Hi guys,

After hours trawling through the internet on possibly the slowest connection on earth I have given up trying to find a distributor for AluCab in Kenya, I was after one for my 2013 Hilux, does anyone have an inside scoop on if one even exists? If not, looks like I am going to go in the complete opposite direction and get a Rhino canopy.

Cheers

H
Kenya provides many reasons to live here, Toyota customer service however isn't on that list.
2013 Toyota Hilux 2.5 DC, MCC Bull bar, Samurai 8000 sythetic rope winch, Homemade drawer system, Bushtech Canopy (on order), Capriva seat covers etc...
Thelynxeffect
High Range 2WD
High Range 2WD
Town: Nanyuki
Vehicle: 2013 Hilux DC

Re: Alu Cab in Kenya

Post by Thelynxeffect »

Update - Finally bit the bullet and ordered a BushTech canopy last week after suffering with a god ugly fibreglass canopy for the last 9 months, now just the pain of Kenyan customs to contend with, with any luck it should arrive on a couple of weeks. Obviously I couldn't visit the factory so I had to buy it blind, does anyone have any views (good or bad) on Bushtech?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Kenya provides many reasons to live here, Toyota customer service however isn't on that list.
2013 Toyota Hilux 2.5 DC, MCC Bull bar, Samurai 8000 sythetic rope winch, Homemade drawer system, Bushtech Canopy (on order), Capriva seat covers etc...

Return to “Camping gear, Trailers and Other Non-electronic Gadgets”