Discuss any other type vehicles here.
pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

More reliable Mazda coming up

Post by pietpetoors »

So Mazda will be better cars in future
Toyota Motor Corporation and Mazda Motor Corporation today entered an agreement to build a mutually beneficial long-term partnership. By leveraging the resources of both companies to complement and enhance each other’s products and technologies, the partnership will result in more appealing cars that meet the diverse needs and tastes of customers all over the world.
A joint committee will now be set up to evaluate how best to utilize each company’s respective strengths. The committee will encourage broad and meaningful collaboration across a range of fields, including environmental and advanced safety technologies.
Mazda’s President and CEO, Masamichi Kogai said, “I hope that by working together to make cars better, we can raise the value of cars in the eyes of consumers while also enhancing the manufacturing capabilities of our home, Hiroshima, and all the communities we are involved in as well.”
For more information please follow the below link.
http://www2.mazda.com/en/publicity/rele ... 50513a.pdf" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mazda toyota partnerships
Mazda toyota partnerships
mazda.jpg (23.11 KiB) Viewed 4071 times
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
dalkill
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Cape TOwn
Vehicle: 2.4 GD6 SR D/C 4x4

Re: More reliable Mazda coming up

Post by dalkill »

And thus is born the Mazota :D:

in an ideal world hey. not sure how open and honest they going to be with each other. why would you want to share technologies with you rival?

is this the same as the ford / mazda thing? Is toyota going to get the 2.2 CDI motors??
2016 2.4GD6 SR D/C 4x4 (Oct 2022 - current) (Buraaq VI)
2007 d4d 3.0 D/C 4x4 (Mar 2016 - July 2022) (Buraaq V)
2003 Isuzu KB300 D/C 4x4 (May 2015 - Feb 2016) aka Buraaq IV
2000 hilux DC 2.7 4x4 (Jul 2011 - Sep 2012) aka Buraaq III
1999 RXI 20v (Nov 2009 - Jul 2011) aka Quicksilver
1990 hilux DC 2.2 4x4 (Jun 2008 - Jul 2011) aka Buraaq II
1997 corolla 160i GLE (Feb 2007 - Sep 2009) aka Green Goblin
1990 GLI twincam (still my fav rolla) (Oct 2005 - Mar 2007) aka Wit Blitz
Golf GTI 2.0 (temp insanity for 2months) (Jun 2005 - Aug 2005) aka A mistake
1993 hilux SC 2.2 4x4 (April 2003 - Sept 2005) aka Buraaq

TOYOTA IS MY LEWE
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

As long as the Hilux does not get the Mazda BT-50 styling :sick: :sick:
To God be the glory
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Town: inniedorp
Vehicle: Toy

Post by ChrisF »

CasKru wrote:As long as the Hilux does not get the Mazda BT-50 styling :sick: :sick:
well we can only hope that Toyota will finally cotton on that a Clubcab CAN have a second set of doors ... it CAN even have a second row of seats and seatbelt, for people without legs ....

O-wait ... Toyota DO make these, but only for Namibia .... here in sunny SA we still need to buy MAZDA to get a usable clubcab .....

One have to wonder if Mazda is strong enough to stand on its own feet after the Ford divorce ....
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

ChrisF wrote:
CasKru wrote:As long as the Hilux does not get the Mazda BT-50 styling :sick: :sick:
well we can only hope that Toyota will finally cotton on that a Clubcab CAN have a second set of doors ... it CAN even have a second row of seats and seatbelt, for people without legs ....

O-wait ... Toyota DO make these, but only for Namibia .... here in sunny SA we still need to buy MAZDA to get a usable clubcab .....

One have to wonder if Mazda is strong enough to stand on its own feet after the Ford divorce ....
Was that joint venture between Ford and Mazda not limited to SA only?
To God be the glory
CasKru

Post by CasKru »

CasKru wrote:
ChrisF wrote:

Was that joint venture between Ford and Mazda not limited to SA only?
Ignore my statement... I see it was worldwide

Ford bought Mazda stock and were sitting with 33.3% at the hight of their partnership
To God be the glory

Return to “Any Other Vehicle”