Luderitz to Walvis bay Dune trip

Anton Ferreira
Town: Stellenbosch
Vehicle: Toy Hilux 30. D4D DBLC
Club VHF Licence: n/a

Luderitz to Walvis bay Dune trip

Post by Anton Ferreira »

Sorry to bring this upon you at these difficult times, but it is time for you to GO TO THE NAMIB DUNES!!!!!!!!!!

As good tradition leads us, we are doing the famous Luderitz to Walvis bay dune run in May 2011, yes it is 2011 all ready.

The departure date from Luderitz is Monday the 16th of May and we will be in Walvis bay on Saturday the 21st of May of the same year, unfortunately…

We will be pairing up with Volker Janse from Desert Magic tours as URI adventures cannot accommodate us directly on this trip. They do however work together so we can expect the very best of service as we are used to in the past.

The cost for the trip is R6250 per person and it includes all the meals and accommodation facilities for the duration of the trip.

The fuel and Jagermeister is for your own expense.

The proposed plan from Cape Town will be to leave on the Saturday morning of the 14th and sleep over at the Orange River, Felix Unite, and drive through to Luderitz on Sunday where we will stay over for Monday’s departure.

The return can begin on the Saturday the 21st for those who need to be back at work on Monday from Walvis Bay.

If you are interested, please contact me by email (anton@the4x4co.com) or cellphone (079 400 9889) as we need to finalise and confirm this booking.

The tour details will follow shortly.
Spartan
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Vanderbijlpark
Vehicle: 98 LTD Hilux 4x4 SFA, 2JZ GE L6 VVT-i 3.0i, Bilstein shox, OME and a Land Cruiser 79 series

Re: Luderitz to Walvis bay Dune trip

Post by Spartan »

Neeeeeeee man jou timing is uit :( :(
MOBILITATE VINCERE
Spartan
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Velddrif
Vehicle: Triton 3.5l V6
Club VHF Licence: HC107

Re: Luderitz to Walvis bay Dune trip

Post by george »

Spartan wrote:Neeeeeeee man jou timing is uit :( :(
As dit nou 'n bietjie vroer is.Dit bly nog hoog op my to do list
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"

Return to “Namibia”