Honde met Golfstok doodgeslaan

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
Toppie4x4
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Centurion
Vehicle: Hilux 4.0 V6 DC 4x4

Honde met Golfstok doodgeslaan

Post by Toppie4x4 »

Watter tipe mens slaan drie honde dood met n golfstok....................en gaan speel dan n potjie golf. Hy moenie voor my in die pad inloop nie, my remme sal nie werk nie :thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:
Toppie4x4
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Re: Honde met Golfstok doodgeslaan

Post by Toppie4x4 »

A family is living in fear after bail was granted to a man who allegedly killed their dogs in their Pebble Sans complex home in Mooikloof Ridge at the weekend.

“We have moved out of our home, and into a small place we are sharing with another couple. My husband Neels, my baby son, and I are all living in one small room,” said Leané Wolmarans, owner of the three dogs.

Johan van Zyl, the man accused of killing the three small dogs Habana, Bakkies and Zackie, appeared in the Hatfield Magistrate’s Court on Tuesday morning.

He faced a charge under the Animal Protection Act.

He was granted bail of R2000 and warned to be back in court on 19 May. Van Zyl, a small, skinny man with blonde hair, left the courtroom with a black jacket wrapped over his head.

Wolmarans’ mother Ans Robbertse was house-sitting on Saturday evening for her daughter, who was away for the weekend.

“I immediately suspected that something was wrong when the dogs did not run to the gate and bark. As I drove in I saw a large amount of blood in lots of places around the garden. As I walked I also found pieces of brain, and a trail of blood leading to Van Zyl’s home.”

The dogs were apparently beaten to death with a golf club.

Van Zyl’s attorney, Christo Bester, declined to comment, saying the matter was still sub judice.

Tshwane SPCA official Andrew Kekana said an autopsy on the three dogs — a Jack Russell and two mini-greyhounds — was underway and the results were expected soon.

Leane’s father Tom Robbertse urged anyone with information that could assist the police to call the Boschkop police station.
Shimano
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Strand Cape Town
Vehicle: Hilux 4.0 V6 4x4
Club VHF Licence: HC125

Post by Shimano »

Flippen idiot :angry2: Sy dag gaan kom wag maar.
Toyota Hilux 4.0 V6 4x4
Rianc
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: 2.8GD6 Double CabHilux 4X4

Post by Rianc »

Dit is so siek! Dan het jy nog 'n prokereur wat jou in jou dade ondersteun en verdedig, nog meer siek! Ek speel nie golf nie, maar sal defnitief die yster op die bal kry, en nie stop voor ek 'n hol in one geslaan het nie!
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

Waste of humanity. I will rather keep quiet, but hope he pays VERY dearly for this.

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

pietpetoors
Town: Langebaan
Vehicle: 2.7 Hilux 4x4 DC
Club VHF Licence: X27

Post by pietpetoors »

Probably got fedup for their barking, but still no excuse to go to that extreme.
Only Dead Fish Go With The Flow!
1999 Hilux 2.7i 4x4 Raider DC with 3.4 Prado V6. Rear diff-lock, Bull Bar and rock sliders, 31" Cooper ST Maxx, Snorkel, Alu-Canopy, VHF Motorolla radio, West Coast Rust, Mikem Suspension, Ball Joint Spacers in front and Mikem extended shackles at the rear, 25watt LED Spots
Oupa Stig
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Johannesbug
Vehicle: Hilux KZTE 4X2 "Stagger Lee", Hilux IFS 2.7 4x4 "Loretta"

Post by Oupa Stig »

If a neighbour's dog barking drives you insane, tackle the OWNER of the dogs.
I feel a lot less wise at 45 than I did at 15.
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

Shameful!! A good barometer for character and humanity of a nation down to an individual, is how they treat their animals. Bloody troglodyte! :thumbdown:
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Hangover
Town: Deneysville
Vehicle: '76 FJ45 , '13 3.0 D4D Hilux

Post by Hangover »

It must be the name...

I do not know a single person named Johan van Zyl that is not a asshole...
Hangover(A.K.A die speelding)
1976 FJ45 4x4
1UZ-FE 4.0vvti
2" OME Suspension lift
1.5" Shackle lift
35" Geo MT's
Custom Bullbar
Lockright Locked rear
York OBA
20" LED bar
Nighthawk 100W spots

Dakar
2013 3.0D-4D 4x4 Hilux Dakar
WayneSchalk
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Krugersdorp
Vehicle: 2019 Toyota Hilux 2.8 GD-6 4X4 DC Auto
Club VHF Licence: X117

Post by WayneSchalk »

As dit my honde was sou die situasie anders uit gedraai het, Mr. van Zyl sou eers hospitaal toe moes gaan :aggresive:

Volgens Pretoria Oos Rekord is die Johan van Zyl.

Name and shame!
Attachments
32.jpg
32.jpg (16.78 KiB) Viewed 2875 times
4x4BEES
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Brackenfell
Vehicle: Hilux 4.0V6

Post by 4x4BEES »

Die bliksem moet nie naby my huis kom nie.
Ek het het hoeka n stel gholfstokke wat ek nie meer kan gebruik nie.
Sal dit vir hom skenk deur dit in sy eie "hole in one" te druk :punch: :tickedoff: :deadhorse: :deadhorse: :punch:
Warrior
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Brackenfell Cape Town
Vehicle: 08 Vigo 4x4 d/c 4.0L auto
Club VHF Licence: X138

Post by Warrior »

Kevin hoekom dan die arme donkie so pakslae gee ?
Pasop netnou word jou foto ook opgesit ! :twisted:
Stef
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: '98 LTD
Club VHF Licence: X107

Post by Stef »

Oupa Stig wrote:If a neighbour's dog barking drives you insane, tackle the OWNER of the dogs.
Often that is the problem, the OWNER, but realistically what is he/she going to do? Nothing...

We silence our Lab...our neighbours could care less about their idiot Jack Russels barking at their own shadows all freakin' day

And on the other side there is a French poodle that howls every single minute our neighbours are away...and it does drive one insane!
4x4BEES
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Brackenfell
Vehicle: Hilux 4.0V6

Post by 4x4BEES »

Warrior wrote:Kevin hoekom dan die arme donkie so pakslae gee ?
Pasop netnou word jou foto ook opgesit ! :twisted:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Seker daarvan dat niemand eintlik sal omgee nie.
Behalwe hy homself :twisted: :twisted:
cprinsloo
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: Nelspruit
Vehicle: 1998 D/C 4x4
Club VHF Licence: X52

Post by cprinsloo »

Stef wrote:
Oupa Stig wrote:If a neighbour's dog barking drives you insane, tackle the OWNER of the dogs.
Often that is the problem, the OWNER, but realistically what is he/she going to do? Nothing...

We silence our Lab...our neighbours could care less about their idiot Jack Russels barking at their own shadows all freakin' day

And on the other side there is a French poodle that howls every single minute our neighbours are away...and it does drive one insane!
Lots of emotion about this. I'm also emotional, I'm a dog lover but I absolutely hate undisciplined dogs (I'm a light sleeper), and their stupid owners. And I blame the owners of said dogs, but it doesn't help at all to try and talk to them, it is immediately deemed as a personal attack and an infringement of his right to keep a dog and the dog's right to bark and yap all day and all night (believe me, I've tried). Did any of the people that criticizes above really thought what will drive somebody to club dogs to death, to poison them etc?

Barking dogs (and their stupid owners) have much more rights than the people that are bothered by them. What this guy did was stupid, despicable and he is being crucified now, but I have no sympathy for dog owners who are inconsiderate louts, pity the dogs had to pay the price.

Chris
1998 Hilux D/C Lexus VVTi
Andries
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Dordrecht
Vehicle: '94 2.2 4Y Hilux S/C, '87 2.2 4Y Hilux D/C

Post by Andries »

As dit my honde was was hy ook nou dood dit waarborg ek hom hy moet saam met die klomp in die lokasie gaan bly die bliksem.
Toppie4x4
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers

Post by Toppie4x4 »

Bly oor die foto....................het gesoek maar kon hom nie meer op linkedin kry nie. Die foto was ook die aand op die nuus......................nou weet almal ten minste hoe die idioot lyk, sal nof steeds met n smile oor hom ry. :evil: :thumbdown: :evil:
WayneSchalk
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Krugersdorp
Vehicle: 2019 Toyota Hilux 2.8 GD-6 4X4 DC Auto
Club VHF Licence: X117

Post by WayneSchalk »

Ek het 2 Jack Russels, en ek sien dit kom neur op jy moet hulle besig hou, hulle wil jag by natuur so natuurlik gaan hulle blaf en stout word as jy hulle nie vat vir walks of met hulle speel nie. Hier naby ons is n plaas, doggy heaven, ons vat hulle so nou en daan soentoe. Daan is hulle weer rustig vir n ruk.

My buurman het 4 scotties, n jack russel en n labrador. Hulle maak my mal! Maar nog nie genoeg vir my om hulle dood te gaan slaan nie.
Stef
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: '98 LTD
Club VHF Licence: X107

Post by Stef »

WayneSchalk wrote:Ek het 2 Jack Russels, en ek sien dit kom neur op jy moet hulle besig hou, hulle wil jag by natuur so natuurlik gaan hulle blaf en stout word as jy hulle nie vat vir walks of met hulle speel nie. Hier naby ons is n plaas, doggy heaven, ons vat hulle so nou en daan soentoe. Daan is hulle weer rustig vir n ruk.

My buurman het 4 scotties, n jack russel en n labrador. Hulle maak my mal! Maar nog nie genoeg vir my om hulle dood te gaan slaan nie.
Juis die probleem...nes Chris sê ...stupid eienaars...

Ek sal ook nie my gholf stel loop haal nie, ek spuit maar nat met die tuinslang oor die muur as dit rerig nie anders kan nie. Dit help darem so bietjie.

Return to “Open Discussion”