Good news, finally!!!

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
Numbnut
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Vredenburg
Vehicle: '03 Colt 2.8TDI DC 4x4; Wilderness Offroad Camping Trailer

Good news, finally!!!

Post by Numbnut »

Hi Guys

I have not been on the forum for a while now. Been a bit busy with "huis op sit" with the wife aka "PO".
The good news is really that we sold the Ranger about 2 months ago and PO is driving a Volvo S40 T5 now, which is
good news for me. Now that we are without a bakkie and having 2 cars, PO gave me the :thumbup: to go and buy
what I want nl. a good 4x4!! See, the main reason why I haven't got one yet was that PO complained it is to high for
her to climb in, she's a kortgat. With her having the Volvo and being all happy, I now have the green light.

Firstly I need to sell my Corolla. She is going in on Wednesday for 3 weeks to get a complete new coat of paint, new
badges, minor interior work, fix exhaust and a good service. When all is completed I will post her in the For Sale section
of the forum (talking about the car, not my PO... :laugh2: )

Thx
Everything Works Better When It Is Properly Lubricated...!!!
legend35
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Springs
Vehicle: Hilux 2700i
Club VHF Licence: HC262

Re: Good news, finally!!!

Post by legend35 »

Good to hear Daniel.Why do you want to spend money on the Corolla.Sell it like it is and spend the moneys on the new Van.
2004 Hilux 2700i 4x4 Legend 35
ImageImageImageImage
Cowley branch and freeflow,long range tank,dual battery system,home made front and rear bumpers.
Petrusd
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Stellenbosch
Vehicle: 1997 2.4 Hilux DC 4x4 / Yamaha Motorfiets

Post by Petrusd »

legend35 wrote:...Why do you want to spend money on the Corolla.Sell it like it is and spend the moneys on the new Van.
+1
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

Petrusd wrote:
legend35 wrote:...Why do you want to spend money on the Corolla.Sell it like it is and spend the moneys on the new Van.
+1
+2
To God be the glory
kfxnando
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Germiston
Vehicle: Ford V6 3.4 Courrier soon to be powered by Yamaha!! Jeep GC 4.7 V8, Aygo broken traded for a Kia Picanto.2ex, 2012 Jeep GC 5.7 V8 Ovrrland

Post by kfxnando »

CasKru wrote:
Petrusd wrote:
+1
+2
+3 :lmao: :lmao:

couz you get the money that you spend back!! sadly thats just the way iis!! :beach:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://community.webshots.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/kfxnando/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Numbnut
Low Range 4WD
Low Range 4WD
Town: Vredenburg
Vehicle: '03 Colt 2.8TDI DC 4x4; Wilderness Offroad Camping Trailer

Post by Numbnut »

... = 6!

I hear what you guys are saying. The Corolla's bonnet is a bit faded, common problem on the old Corolla's, and needs some TLC.
Mechanically the car is perfect, but the visuals is letting it down. The money I am spending on it will be returned when the car sells.
I just feel that the car will sell quicker when it is all pretty again and I will get my asking price.

Thx
Everything Works Better When It Is Properly Lubricated...!!!
Traveler
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Springs
Vehicle: Pathfinder 2.5 LE AT
Club VHF Licence: X81

Post by Traveler »

Good luck on this venture of yours Daniel. Shopping for a Hilux can be much fun.

Know what you don't know.

Return to “Open Discussion”