1995 Toyota Hilux sfa.4x4

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
FRANKENSTEIN
Town: Shelly beach
Vehicle: 1995 Toyota HILUX 2.4 D.4X4

1995 Toyota Hilux sfa.4x4

Post by FRANKENSTEIN »

Good evening..i have been searching to find out if the toyota hilux hips cab shell will fit onto 1995 toyota hilux 4x4.The only difference i can think of is the hole in the floor board where extra gear lever goes.The odds are better of finding a good cab shell from a 4x2 than a 4x4 .My cab has been rust repaired many times..almost time to change the whole cab. :blushing: Thank you
Thabogrobler
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '02 'Lux KZ
Club VHF Licence: x223

Re: 1995 Toyota Hilux sfa.4x4

Post by Thabogrobler »

Hi Michael,

Search for Ultimate4x4 - they have cabs for sale.
'02 KZ 'Lux. Cooled. Chipped. Onca'd. Cherished!

If you are a diesel fan, raise your hand.
If you aren't raising your hand, raise your standards!

A 4x4 is merely a machine that enables you to get stuck further away from civilization.
The Legend
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 1994 2.2 4y 4x4 D/C Toyota Hi-Lux
Club VHF Licence: X93-

Re: 1995 Toyota Hilux sfa.4x4

Post by The Legend »

FRANKENSTEIN wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 8:12 pm Good evening..i have been searching to find out if the toyota hilux hips cab shell will fit onto 1995 toyota hilux 4x4.The only difference i can think of is the hole in the floor board where extra gear lever goes.The odds are better of finding a good cab shell from a 4x2 than a 4x4 .My cab has been rust repaired many times..almost time to change the whole cab. :blushing: Thank you
Michael,contact Jaco Groenveld from Living SFA. He might also have a nice SFA cabs for you. You can contact him on 060 451 5714. Do yourself a favour and google "Living SFA" and you will be surprice to see what he offers.
“A BAD DAYS FISHING IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAYS WORK”

“Do what you do so well, that the people that see you do it, will want to see you do it again,and will bring others to see you do it”

Return to “Open Discussion”