HR related concerns

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Johannesburg
Vehicle: 2002 3.0KZ-TE 4x4, Eazyawn RTT, Snorkel, NudgeM Bumper, 38mm Ball Joint Spacers, 35" Maxxis Bighorns, Dastek Unichip, 60 ltr Snomaster fridge/freezer, 40mm body lift, Mikem front/rear with extended shackles, Bilsteins shox rear
Club VHF Licence: X122

HR related concerns

Post by Donkey »

So here goes:

Two and a half weeks before work permit expires, I inform supervisor via our Occurance Book in the office, which he also signed to aknowledge. The permit is my responsibility and without it, I cannot access work. Normally supervisor will then print out permit forms, which after he signs - approving the permit application, I take them to Permit office to apply for new permit. New permit takes about 3 - 4 days to process, a process which also includes the SAPS criminal checks. By following day, no paperwork. By end of shift (2 days and 2 nights) I remind him again, this is a new supervisor by the way who used to work in our department and is familiar with the process. Off I go to my off days. Next cycle I'm back at work and again reminding him of my permit. Nothing. Eventually I seek help from his superior, our HOD, who then assists with the application - no hassles, and no questions asked.

By next cycle I can only come to work for one day, on which day in the evening permit will have expired. Again I make a note, and am now awaiting new permit but cannot report for work. During this time I attend a few meetings with HOD and supervisor on this matter, during my off days (which normally I would have claimed over-time for coming through, but I do not), even also came for long service awards (10 years - which both HOD and supervisor attended).

When doing monthly time sheets at the end of the month, supervisor then informs me I will get unpaid leave for not showing up for work when I had no permit :shock2: (this accounts for R7k on my payslip when I eventually find out :shock2: ) to which I reply that I beg to differ with such decision since I have written proof of my attempts to sort my permit out way before it expires. Since I did not find joy with HOD, I log a formal grievance with manager against supervisor last Thursday on this matter. Company procedure says by 3 days I should have a reply and to this day nothing. Today I send him (manager) a gentle reminder. I am mad as hell :aggresive: since I feel unfaily treated.

How do I go about this without putting my job on the line, or sounding out of line while fighting for my rights? Employee Relations department is also not yielding any fruits :shock2:
Tumelo Maketekete
Donkey, simple and often misunderstood.
We don't stop playing because we grow old, but we grow old because we stop playing!

2002 - 3.0KZ-TE Toyota Hilux (Letebele)
1994 - 1.6i Gl Toyota Corolla (Platkar)
1990 - Gli TwinCam 16v (ZuluBoy)

ImageImage
Stef
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Pretoria
Vehicle: '98 LTD
Club VHF Licence: X107

Re: HR related concerns

Post by Stef »

Join Solidarity and let them sort it out...imagine their surprise when they find out you're with Solidarity... :twisted:
Mud Dog
Town: East London
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.
Club VHF Licence: HC103

Post by Mud Dog »

Ouch! The price of incompetence is high, and since the incompetence is theirs it's they that must cough (you said you have all the necessary written proof of your efforts to resolve the permit issue timeously).

Make an appointment with management (during working hours) and sit down explaining again how in spite of numerous efforts on your part to get it done, your supervisor and HOD sat on their hands, a lack of action on their part that you now have to suffer the consequences for. Unfair. Explain that you cannot accept having to suffer for the inaction of others and that you need to be reimbursed for the unfair deduction. Explain that you prefer the matter to be resolved in house as it should be but that if it cannot be, then you have no recourse but are being forced to seek arbitration.

It should never have got that far.
When your road comes to an end ...... you need a HILUX!.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
Don't take life too seriously ..... no-one gets out alive.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
And be yourself ..... everyone else is taken!
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: 2002 3.0KZ-TE 4x4, Eazyawn RTT, Snorkel, NudgeM Bumper, 38mm Ball Joint Spacers, 35" Maxxis Bighorns, Dastek Unichip, 60 ltr Snomaster fridge/freezer, 40mm body lift, Mikem front/rear with extended shackles, Bilsteins shox rear

Post by Donkey »

Agree. To be precise I have now a file full of supporting documents and OB entries. Tonight I sent manager a gentle reminder for a way forward, tomorrow will call him and try and arrange a meeting. Sounds crazy but it's true :blackeye:
Tumelo Maketekete
We don't stop playing because we grow old, but we grow old because we stop playing!

ImageImage
Thabogrobler
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: '02 'Lux KZ
Club VHF Licence: x223

Post by Thabogrobler »

Eish, whichever why it goes, it is not a nice place to be!

I believe you will keep things civilised!

Strongs!
'02 KZ 'Lux. Cooled. Chipped. Onca'd. Cherished!

If you are a diesel fan, raise your hand.
If you aren't raising your hand, raise your standards!

A 4x4 is merely a machine that enables you to get stuck further away from civilization.
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

Eish Donkey... sorry to hear of your troubles. Hope it does get resolved soon.

Wish I could be of more help
To God be the glory
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Donkey »

Will keep you posted, going home now.
Tumelo Maketekete

ImageImage
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler
Town: inniedorp
Vehicle: Toy

Post by ChrisF »

+1 for the Solidarity approach.

sober minded group.
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Velddrif
Vehicle: Triton 3.5l V6
Club VHF Licence: HC107

Post by george »

Best of luck Donks.
Just a question.Why do you need a work permit?
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"
JEEPIE
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Roodepoort
Vehicle: Official hilux 4x4 club recovery vehicle
Club VHF Licence: X 43

Post by JEEPIE »

Donkey wrote:Will keep you posted, going home now.
shouldnt you be going to work ?

sorry to hear about this dilema
but i suggest be firm , state your case with full details of events to senior management
this could possible turn out (if you need to go the route) of victimization
OFFICIAL HILUX 4x4 RECOVERY VEHICLE

if you want to change this to recovered , first recover me - and have a relevant picture / foto to prove it !
ADVANCED 4x4 DRIVER COURSES DONE : US 254135 / US 254154
(STILL AWAITING SO-CALLED TETA CERTIFICATION VIA THE SERVICE PROVIDER AFRICAN OFF-ROAD ACADEMY - WHAT A JOKE)
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Donkey »

george wrote:Best of luck Donks.
Just a question.Why do you need a work permit?
I work in a restricted area (airfield) in an airport and as such need a permit.
Tumelo Maketekete

ImageImage
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by george »

I work in a restricted area (airfield) in an airport and as such need a permit.
Surely in that case is is your employers responsibility also.How do they handle your co-workers.Do they get their permits easier than you?
"The World is a book, and those who do not travel read only a page.-Saint Augustine"
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Donkey »

I am the first one to have an expired permit since new supervisor started, so I cannot say. But nonetheless today I forwarded our manager all the evidence proving I had acted in time, and luckily I document my communications, this included a copy of the company policy on abscondment (just to refresh their minds) in which case I was to have recieved a formal company letter declaring that I have indeed absconded and have had to sign aknowledging reciept thereof. Nothing of the sorts happed. It was just a one liner email from supervisor saying my not showing up at work as a result of my permit will attract unpaid leave, and that it did. HR manager was to have been served such form and approved it, but like I say there was no such form.

I will give him until next Monday afternoon to feedback to me, failing which I will escalate it to the airport manager's office. Then eventually CCMA if it leads me that way, just following (and exhausting) company channels first.
Tumelo Maketekete

ImageImage
george
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by george »

Sound like your supervisor need a kick up his Donkey
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Donkey »

He does but then you'll see how quickly they react if it's other way around :thumbdown:
Tumelo Maketekete

ImageImage
Haboob
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: King Williams Town
Vehicle: Hilux
Club VHF Licence: HC129

Post by Haboob »

Good luck & keep us posted...This is a Zimbabwe in the making :surrender:
HABOOB means "Dust Storm"
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Donkey »

Haboob wrote:Good luck & keep us posted...This is a Zimbabwe in the making :surrender:
:thumbup:
Tumelo Maketekete

ImageImage
LouisZ
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux D/C 1996

Post by LouisZ »

Grievance Form in? I see you gave in Documents timeously, so is over 30 days. Go for the CCMA.
KOBUSL
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: WOLSELEY
Vehicle: '96 HILUX 2.8 HILUX DC 3i BMW 540 RANCHERO UTE 4 Li

Post by KOBUSL »

Good luck.
Word te vinnig oud en te stadig wys.
kfxnando
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Germiston
Vehicle: Ford V6 3.4 Courrier soon to be powered by Yamaha!! Jeep GC 4.7 V8, Aygo broken traded for a Kia Picanto.2ex, 2012 Jeep GC 5.7 V8 Ovrrland

Post by kfxnando »

By now I would of stripped my nut

Good luck
http://www.youtube.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://community.webshots.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/kfxnando/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Taljaag
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Secunda
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 3D4D

Post by Taljaag »

Good luck Donkey.Like Louis said its time to go for CCMA.

Life is Easy.....! It's the freakin' people that make it difficult!
FIRSTGEER
Town: King WilliamsTown
Vehicle: 2,5 D4D Singlr Cab 4X4 Full OME suspension. snorkel.GMA aftermarket bullbar.
Club VHF Licence: HC 109

Post by FIRSTGEER »

Good luck and don't back down :thumbup:
Stef
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: '98 LTD
Club VHF Licence: X107

Post by Stef »

Sounds like you're kicking ass :thumbup: (pun intended)
Buffel 1
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Kempton park
Vehicle: Hilux 3.0D4D Legend auto

Post by Buffel 1 »

Sensitive issue this.

As the incompetence is with your superiors and they will make life difficult if they get reprimanded over this.

Write a letter to the highest brass in HR and copy MD or at least a director stating that you will refer the matter as you feel the decision taken is unfair and you have exhausted your internal company process.

Your HR should realize you are serious but not feel threatened.
If still no answer you have no option but to take out the big guns and go to CCMA

Good luck
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Donkey »

Manager eventually replied, and the sitting is on the 26th in his office, together with supervisor and HOD, company policy dictates that such meeting or rather feedback should be in 3 days, but I'm letting them do as they wish, more ammo for me in case it does not get resolved and I have to go higher or even CCMA route. Thanks for the advise :thumbup:
Tumelo Maketekete

ImageImage
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by ChrisF »

you are a patient man ....

maybe they should be happy you are a donkey and not a prancing horse .....

I am mostly a patient man, but when people mess with my livelyhood .............
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Donkey »

I am patient with a lot of things, except barber shop q's, not sure why though. I'll survive. Thing is I know myself - if I were to react I'd most likely end up fired or something ugly like that, so it's more containing myself and focusing on the outcome.

Remember in life, say you react badly to your partner and end up causing GBH for instance, when the world looks at the situation, they do not look at what she did to push you there and for how long she's been at it, but rather at the outcome of what you did. I never want to correct things I've done or said because I acted in anger or was reacting to something I could have walked away from and think clearly at a later stage. :thumbup:
Tumelo Maketekete

ImageImage
Froll
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Vioolsdrift
Vehicle: 2010 4.0 V6 Fortuner 4x4
Club VHF Licence: N/A

Post by Froll »

:thumbup: :thumbup:
Thabogrobler
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Vehicle: '02 'Lux KZ
Club VHF Licence: x223

Post by Thabogrobler »

Not a lekker place to be - If you loose your cool it can quickly cost you your job; either directly or indirectly.

If you let them gat away with this, next time will be worse and you are already out of pocket.

You surely know it: Tread lightly but very firm!
'02 KZ 'Lux. Cooled. Chipped. Onca'd. Cherished!

If you are a diesel fan, raise your hand.
If you aren't raising your hand, raise your standards!

A 4x4 is merely a machine that enables you to get stuck further away from civilization.
Oupa Stig
Town: Johannesbug
Vehicle: Hilux KZTE 4X2 "Stagger Lee", Hilux IFS 2.7 4x4 "Loretta"

Post by Oupa Stig »

I admire your patience, Donkey!
My short fuse had cost me a good and well paying job. Now I work for myself, try to have patience with my 2 staffmembers... Less money, more bull, but atleast if I screw up I take responsibility... But I miss the bucks! Hang in there!
I feel a lot less wise at 45 than I did at 15.
mushroom
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: krugersdorp
Vehicle: '16 Legend 45 DC 4x4M

Post by mushroom »

Not a lekka situation to be in Donkey, you find yourself walking a fine line. They have contravened the company policy in terms of the window period on grievance resolution, and I agree with your thinking to let them (for now) do it at their own pace. However, should (and Im sure it will) the grievance fall in your favour, I would be very inclined to request the interest on the R7k to be added to the backpay amount. I would also claim the OT you put in to meet with the oke on your off day (can you claim the petrol for that unwarranted trip?)

All your ducks are clearly in a row, and should things go pear shaped on the 26th the next line of recourse could be to claim "constructive dismissal" - as the working relationship has reached a point whereby the employee cannot continue their duties due to the behavior of the employer (not filling your permit forms in timeously- thereby putting your employment in jeopardy)....

Personally I would exhaust ALL internal channels, and leave the CCMA as a last resort - the relationship after a CCMA session is soured, and that leaves you looking for another job - rather get the supervisor looking for another job via performance management by his superior...

Good luck bro
Q20 if its stuck, duct tape if it moves :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Donkey »

mushroom wrote:Not a lekka situation to be in Donkey, you find yourself walking a fine line. They have contravened the company policy in terms of the window period on grievance resolution, and I agree with your thinking to let them (for now) do it at their own pace. However, should (and Im sure it will) the grievance fall in your favour, I would be very inclined to request the interest on the R7k to be added to the backpay amount. I would also claim the OT you put in to meet with the oke on your off day (can you claim the petrol for that unwarranted trip?)

All your ducks are clearly in a row, and should things go pear shaped on the 26th the next line of recourse could be to claim "constructive dismissal" - as the working relationship has reached a point whereby the employee cannot continue their duties due to the behavior of the employer (not filling your permit forms in timeously- thereby putting your employment in jeopardy)....

Personally I would exhaust ALL internal channels, and leave the CCMA as a last resort - the relationship after a CCMA session is soured, and that leaves you looking for another job - rather get the supervisor looking for another job via performance management by his superior...

Good luck bro
Thank you for all inputs gents, I have no choice but to keep my cool under the circumstances. Please say a bit more about the constructive dismissal?
Tumelo Maketekete

ImageImage
mushroom
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: krugersdorp
Vehicle: '16 Legend 45 DC 4x4M

Post by mushroom »

Hi Donkey, to quote ...

"The basics are that constructive dismissal may be defined as "a situation in the workplace, which has been created by the employer, and which renders the continuation of the employment relationship intolerable for the employee - to such an extent that the employee has no other option available but to resign."

Its quite complicated but have a look here :
http://www.labourguide.co.za/workplace- ... missal-218" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
This is a good website - and every employees should read it...

If you need any more advice I can get our national HR manager to answer some questions..

Ciao
Q20 if its stuck, duct tape if it moves :shock2: :shock2: :shock2:
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Donkey »

Thank you James, think let's first see how the 26th turns out, :thumbup:
Tumelo Maketekete

ImageImage
GI Jane
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Strand WC
Vehicle: Toyota Hilux 4x4, 2.41t Raider 1998 DC - front & rear difflock, 140lt fuel tank, 31" BFG a/t, snorkel, drawer system, alucab canopy, driver with attitude.
Club VHF Licence: X112

Post by GI Jane »

Donkey wrote:I am patient with a lot of things, except barber shop q's, not sure why though. I'll survive. Thing is I know myself - if I were to react I'd most likely end up fired or something ugly like that, so it's more containing myself and focusing on the outcome.

Remember in life, say you react badly to your partner and end up causing GBH for instance, when the world looks at the situation, they do not look at what she did to push you there and for how long she's been at it, but rather at the outcome of what you did. I never want to correct things I've done or said because I acted in anger or was reacting to something I could have walked away from and think clearly at a later stage. :thumbup:
Tumelo see what you'r saying, and think that you have a very mature way of dealing with situations. Burning bridges that can't be rebuilt is no way to deal with situations, but then when you've also followed correct procedures and still had no results that is also not right. You appear to have been really reasonable about what is happening, but not being able to work and earn an income because others have not fulfilled their responsibilities is unfair. So if you don't get a satisfactory resolution you should definitely approach the CCMA or a Labour lawer to assist you to get what is rightly yours. I am sure that you also realize that in some cases when you have followed that route, it may be held against you further down the line. Hope your situation is resolved very soon in a fair and just manner.
Mud Dog
Vehicle: '90 SFA Hilux DC 4X4, Full OME, 110mm lift. Brospeed branch, 50mm ss freeflow exhaust. 30 x 9.5 Discoverer S/T's on Viper mags. L/R tank. (AWOL) '98 LTD 2.4 SFA, dual battery system. Dobinson suspension, LR tanks, 31" BF mud's.

Post by Mud Dog »

You should also claim that broken windshield / bodywork repairs, since you had to let your insurance lapse as a result of your short payment.

Life is like a jar of Jalapeño peppers ... what you do today, might burn your ass tomorrow.
It's not about waiting for storms to pass. It's about learning to dance in the rain.
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Donkey »

Again thanks for the advise, will keep you posted indeed.
Tumelo Maketekete

ImageImage
The Legend
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 1994 2.2 4y 4x4 D/C Toyota Hi-Lux
Club VHF Licence: X93-

Post by The Legend »

Hi Donkey

What was the outcome of your meeting?
“A BAD DAYS FISHING IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAYS WORK”

“Do what you do so well, that the people that see you do it, will want to see you do it again,and will bring others to see you do it”
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Donkey »

Sometimes you wonder why should things be elevated to such levels. But cut a long story short, my supervisor was put in his place by the manager, citing that this issue should have never been blown so much out of proportion (I felt so small on his behalf). He was reminded to review his notes, since he went to a leardership course in what the manager said was "silly".

Unpaid leave days will be reversed :thumbup:, manager together with HOD will sort out the paperwaork and submit to HR , thank you all for your comments and advise. I did not ask for any interest or the like because I had made my point and that was enough.
Tumelo Maketekete

ImageImage
JEEPIE
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by JEEPIE »

dont you wanna run for president ?
maybe we will get somewhere then

if you want to change this to recovered , first recover me - and have a relevant picture / foto to prove it !
(STILL AWAITING SO-CALLED TETA CERTIFICATION VIA THE SERVICE PROVIDER AFRICAN OFF-ROAD ACADEMY - WHAT A JOKE)
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Donkey »

JEEPIE wrote:dont you wanna run for president ?
maybe we will get somewhere then
:naah: not me and politics.
Tumelo Maketekete

ImageImage
Froll
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Vioolsdrift
Vehicle: 2010 4.0 V6 Fortuner 4x4
Club VHF Licence: N/A

Post by Froll »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
Glad you got it all sorted out.
The Legend
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Kempton Park
Vehicle: 1994 2.2 4y 4x4 D/C Toyota Hi-Lux
Club VHF Licence: X93-

Post by The Legend »

:thumbup: Welldone you did your homework very well
“A BAD DAYS FISHING IS BETTER THAN A GOOD DAYS WORK”

“Do what you do so well, that the people that see you do it, will want to see you do it again,and will bring others to see you do it”
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

Glad to hear it's getting sorted. Just sad that it had to be such a painful process
To God be the glory
ChrisF
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Post by ChrisF »

GLAD you got sorted !!

PS - not the first time you have been nominated for politics .... I would vote for you !!
Family_Dog
Town: Klerksdorp
Vehicle: Hilux DC SFA, Hilux 2.7 DC, Hilux 2.7 SC, Prado 95 VX
Club VHF Licence: HC101

Post by Family_Dog »

Well done, Donkey!!

We, your family, are all happy that this has worked out for you :)

-F_D

White Fang: 1999 2.7i DC Raider 4x4
Bull Dog: 1987 4Y-EFI 2.2 DC 4x4
Pra Dog: 1998 Prado VX 3.4
Hound Dog: 2000 2.7i SC 4x4

One Staffie, One Jack Russell, One Ring Neck Screecher, 17 Fish of questionable heritage

kfxnando
Town: Germiston
Vehicle: Ford V6 3.4 Courrier soon to be powered by Yamaha!! Jeep GC 4.7 V8, Aygo broken traded for a Kia Picanto.2ex, 2012 Jeep GC 5.7 V8 Ovrrland

Post by kfxnando »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

great outcome!!!

pity that you had to go through the painfull prosses

and will also vote for you!!!

:cooldude:
http://www.youtube.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://community.webshots.com/user/kfxnando" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
http://s538.photobucket.com/albums/ff343/kfxnando/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Mud Dog

Post by Mud Dog »

Great to hear! :thumbup: :thumbup: Pity about the hassle you had to go through ..... :(

Haboob
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: King Williams Town
Vehicle: Hilux
Club VHF Licence: HC129

Post by Haboob »

my supervisor was put in his place by the manager, :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Glad your problem is all sorted :celebrate: :celebrate: :celebrate:

Just hope you gonna get down to some serious work & be an asset to the country :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :surrender:
HABOOB means "Dust Storm"
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Donkey »

Thank you. And what I keep saying is in fact I do love my job and what I do here, so when such things happen they do pain me but I do rise above people and their issues.
Tumelo Maketekete

ImageImage
JEEPIE
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by JEEPIE »

Donkey wrote:Thank you. And what I keep saying is in fact I do love my job and what I do here, so when such things happen they do pain me but I do rise above people and their issues.
you must be one of the few

4x4Maniac
Town: Centurion
Vehicle: 2011 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited (JKU) 3.8 Auto
Club VHF Licence: X120

Post by 4x4Maniac »

Glad you got it sorted!!! Aanhouer wen!
ORRA CALLSIGN X120
AKA Epsilon on 4x4Community
(2011 JKUR)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 3.8 Auto Unlimited

Rugged Ridge Front & Rear Bumpers
Rugged Ridge Light Guards
KC Spotlights
Previous:
2003 Toyota Hilux DC KZTE 3.0 4x4
2001 Toyota Hilux DC 2700i 4x4
ROBERT
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Vehicle: 2002 D/C KZTE 4x4

Post by ROBERT »

Donkey for president.

then all hiluxclub members could get free wheels :wink2:
Donkey
Monster Truck
Monster Truck

Post by Donkey »

:mocking:
Tumelo Maketekete

ImageImage

Return to “Open Discussion”