Off Road Marshall Unit(ORMU) Needs Help

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
Rolbos
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Bellville
Vehicle: Toyota Hi Lux 3.0Lt Twin Cam

Off Road Marshall Unit(ORMU) Needs Help

Post by Rolbos »

To all Hilux and fellow 4x4's , Are you passionate about off road drivng and racing ?Here is your ideal chance. I have been in touch with Dave and Gail Schofield of the Off Road Marshals Unit who are looking for keen and enthusiatic 4x4'rs to get involved as Marshalls at the organised 4x4 racing events. We have been extended a invitation for guys with some experience to join the Off Road Marshalls Unit and to get actively involved in their races. Not as a stationary spectator, but as part of the organisers and as a Marshall at the event of the day wherever that may be held. So here is a ideal opportunity for you guys up there North to get involved in the sport we all love. See the flier attached which I received from them as an invitation for all those interested in getting involved.
So now, there you are, Come on guys, here is your chance. !! Get involved. Contact Dave or Gail at offroadmarshals@gmail.com or on his Cell ph. 082 894 6342 I sincerly hope we get some good response from all you guys up North as most of the events are held up there. Grab the oppportunity with both hands, not too be missed. :yahoo:
Attachments
English Flier 2.jpg
"Wat jy gee, bepaal hoe gelukkig jy lewe"

Return to “Open Discussion”