To be old and wise

Discuss anything here as long as it is clean. Having a hard time with your Skoonma, tell us about it here, or discuss the Rugby. Whatever you feel like talking about.
Maplotter
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Potchefstroom
Vehicle: Hilux DCab

To be old and wise

Post by Maplotter »

You must first be young and stupid!

So whats the dumbest thing you did when you were young?

Put waterwings around my ankles to see if I could immitate Jesus and walk on water. Nearly friggin drowned.

Got stung by a bee then carefully removed the sting, then decided to feel how sharp it was and stung myself a second time.

Assigned 'delete *.*' to function key 2, next to function key 1 [HELP].

Tried to sleep with one eye closed while driving.

Took my cars cigarette lighter, lit a smoke and threw it out the window.

I got more, but lets hear some of yours!
OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Re: To be old and wise

Post by OOOOMS »

Bought one of those E-Cigarettes R750.00 for one at the time, tossed it out of the window at 100km/h..... :roll: :roll: :roll: Serves me for wanting to litter..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

Maplotter wrote:You must first be young and stupid!

So whats the dumbest thing you did when you were young?

Put waterwings around my ankles to see if I could immitate Jesus and walk on water. Nearly friggin drowned.

Got stung by a bee then carefully removed the sting, then decided to feel how sharp it was and stung myself a second time.

Assigned 'delete *.*' to function key 2, next to function key 1 [HELP].

Tried to sleep with one eye closed while driving.

Took my cars cigarette lighter, lit a smoke and threw it out the window.

I got more, but lets hear some of yours!
:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
To God be the glory
Thunder02
Town: East Rand
Vehicle: IFS Hilux
Club VHF Licence: HC105

Post by Thunder02 »

OOOOMS wrote:Bought one of those E-Cigarettes R750.00 for one at the time, tossed it out of the window at 100km/h..... :roll: :roll: :roll: Serves me for wanting to litter..... :lol: :lol: :lol:
:acute: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :acute:
Not all those who wander are lost!

Scout motto:be prepared....
www.4x4direct.co.za
Email: boksburg@4x4direct.co.za
IFS is like a swambo, soft, sexy and expensive!
JJBotes
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
LR4WD, Lockers, Crawler Gears
Town: Witbank
Vehicle: KZ-TE

Post by JJBotes »

I tried to marinade some chicken liver. - Jip there's your sign !!!!
:thumbup:
TheoF
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Mosselbaai
Vehicle: Hilux 3.0 D-4D SC 4x4

Post by TheoF »

So paar jaar trug kry ek van een hierdie selfoon houers wat jy teen die windscreen vasplak. Eie aan my moes ek die ding dadelik uittoets, toe ek in die bakkie klim. Op daardie stadium bevind ek en SWAMBO ons toe in die Hoofstraat van Mosselbaai in ons plaasbakkie met skaaptralies op ,om die prentjie duideliker te teken. Nadat ek die ding uit sy verpakking geruk het probeer ek dit toe op die dashbord vasplak sonder sukses . Na die derde probeerslag het my geduld begin opraak en het ek al klaar 'n paar hardewoorde laat val oor die #@#@#$@ gemors wat die mense deesdae maak, niks werk nie. Uit desperaatheid vat ek toe die ding, lek die bodem nat en slaan hom op die dashboard vas met 'n @#%$%se slag , nodeloos om te se ,weer onsuksesvol. Op daardie stadium het 'n Xhosa dame wat nie meer haar lag kon hou nie nader gestaan en aan my vrou se kant van die voertuig teen die ruit geklop. SWAMBO maak die ruit toe stadig oop en met die ruit halfpad oop steek die vrou haar arm in die bakkie in, waarop my vrou blitsig reageer deur haar arm vas te gryp. Gelukkig besef ek toe dat die vrou ons wil wys hoe die gadget teen die ruit vasplak en dat sy so lag dat sy nie kan praat nie en dit die rede is waarom sy haar hand in die bakkie indruk. Nou ja as jy al ooit twee rooi gesigte gesien het was dit seker ma ons en al wat ons kon doen, was om maar lekker saam te lag oor my verleentheid. ek het eers agterna besef hoe stupid dit moes gelyk het en lag vandag nog lekker daaroor.
Maplotter
High Range 4WD
High Range 4WD
Town: Potchefstroom
Vehicle: Hilux DCab

Post by Maplotter »

JJBotes wrote:I tried to marinade some chicken liver. - Jip there's your sign !!!!
Tried to make guinea fowl curry ...

Its the sort of thing you dont get till you have tried it.

Like offering to ride in the back in the canopy with an open box of soap powder lying loose. (and no intercom to the front)

Or like the very fist time you serviced you bike an oil the brake pads to make them nice and shiny ... jissie, ek het my moer los geval.

And the winner is ...

Resting your loaded pelet gun on you big toe and trying to lift it by the trigger.

Return to “Open Discussion”