The Boere are comings - OLD CLASSIC EMAIL JOKE

Share your jokes and funny campfire stories with us here.
Forum rules
Please keep it light hearted enol. No serious stufs hey! :)

BEFORE YOU START A NEW JOKES THREAD PLEASE TAKE NOTE:
We are trying to make the technical information more visible in the Active Topics section. So we are trying to combine all the humour posts into a single thread. This will then more or less always stay on the active topics page if you keep appending your jokes onto this single thread. Your assistance will be greatly appreciated
Petrusd
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Stellenbosch
Vehicle: 1997 2.4 Hilux DC 4x4 / Yamaha Motorfiets

The Boere are comings - OLD CLASSIC EMAIL JOKE

Post by Petrusd »

Beware of the Boers!

Barack Obama was sitting in his office wondering which country to invade next, when his telephone rang.

"Howzit, Barack!" a voice in broken English said. "This is Koos Vannermerwe here from the Doringboom Bar in Thabazimbi , South Africa . I am ringing to inform you that we are officially declaring war on you, boet!"

"Well, Koos," Barack replied, "This is indeed important news! How big is your army?"

"Right now," said Koos, after a moment's calculation, "there is myself, my cousin Jan, my next-door neighbor Lang Hannes, and the entire staff from the bar. That makes eight of us!"

Barack paused. "I must tell you, Koos, that I have one million men in my army waiting to move on my command."

"Sjoe!" said Koos. "I'll have to ring you back!" Sure enough, the next day, Koos called again. "Barack, my maat, the war is still on! We have managed to acquire some infantry equipment!"

"And what equipment would that be, Koos?" Barack asked.

"Well, we have four Hilux double-cabs, two kombis, an old Case bulldozer, and Vet Gert's John Deere tractor".

Barack sighed. "I must tell you, Koos, that I have 16,000 tanks and 14,000 armored personnel carriers. Also, I've increased my army to 1,5 million since we last spoke."

"Liewe erdvark!" said Koos. "I'll have to get back to you..." Sure enough, Koos rang again the next day. "Barack, ou swaer, the war is still on! We have managed to get ourselves airborne! We've modified Doepie's ultra-light with a couple of shotguns in the cockpit, and four okes from the Messina Hengelklub have joined us as well!"

Barack was silent for a minute and then cleared his throat. "I must tell you, Koos, I have 10,000 bombers and 20,000 fighter planes. My military complex is surrounded by laser-guided, surface-to-air missile sites. And since we last spoke, I've increased my army to TWO MILLION!"

"Slaat my dood!", said Koos, "I'll have to ring you back." Sure enough, Koos called again the next day. "Ja, ja, Barack! I am sorry to tell you that we've had to call off the war."

"I'm sorry to hear that," said Barack. "Why the sudden change of heart?"

"Well," said Koos, "we've all had a long chat over some klippies and coke, and decided there's no way we can feed two million prisoners of war!"
OOOOMS
Top Web Wheeler
Top Web Wheeler

Re: The Boere are comings - OLD CLASSIC EMAIL JOKE

Post by OOOOMS »

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
CasKru
Town: Benoni
Vehicle: '94 Hilux Raider 2.4i (22RE) DC 4x4
Club VHF Licence: B15

Post by CasKru »

:laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2: :laugh2:
To God be the glory
Rooies
LR 4WD Rear Locker
LR 4WD Rear Locker
Town: Strand
Vehicle: 1994 2.4i (22RE) D/C Raider 4X4

Post by Rooies »

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
ROOIES: 1994 2.4i (22RE) Raider D/C - 200 000kms - Brospeed Branch & Powerflow Exhaust
MIKEM Suspension & Gabriel Safari Shocks - "31 BF Goodrich AT - GOMAD Aluminium Canopy
Melvill & Moon Seat Covers - Safari Snorkel - Bushwakka Weekender Offroad Trailer

Niel
Town: Cape Town
Vehicle: 2014, DC, D4D 3.0, 4x4

Post by Niel »

:yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo: :yahoo:
Paul Grobler
LR 4WD Full Lockers
LR 4WD Full Lockers
Town: KOEDOESKOP
Vehicle: '12 79 Land Cruiser Pick up 4.2 D

Post by Paul Grobler »

So maak mens :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :dance1: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
5de Rat brights
swartvark
Monster Truck
Monster Truck
Town: Gordons Bay
Vehicle: SFA HiLEX V8; Suzuki GSF1200s Bandit

Post by swartvark »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :thumbup:
MUD........GLORIOUS MUD!!!!!

Your friendly VW salesperson......(with a passion for SFA Hiluxes)

NEED A CAR?
talk2tiaan@gmail.com

Return to “Humor”