Bosvark 4x4 Adventures (Ou Protea- EchoTrail) are situated in Robert Broom Drive ,Krugersdorp.GPS – S26˚05.350 , E27˚49.156.The 90 hectares of land consists of the following:
- A Kumho 18 obsticle Action trail which includes axle-twisters
- mud and rocky terrain for both 4x4 and 4x2 lovers.
- Obsticle grading are between 2-5,with our famous rockwall( Survivor)which is not for the faint hearted.
- Except for the action trail it also offers drive-outs to 4 veiwpoints which are overlooking Lanseria,Jozi, Sandton and surrounding areas,where we are currently busy setting up Braai facilities
- Following different 4x4 and 4x2 routes(20 plus kilometres) will eventually get you to one of these awesome viewpoints where you can stop, relax, have a picnic or just stare and be gratefull for this wonderfull world that God has created for us.
Except for 4x4’ing we also have got a kiddies Quad track(for under 12)where parents can sit and watch the kids play without fearing for their lifes.Orginized Paintball events are also hosted on regular basis.
An Entertainment area(wooden hut) right at the entrance will allow you to have a braai,birthday function or just a get-together.We also have a Bush/Craft market going every last Saturday of the month with displays from various Companies like 4x4 Fitment centres, Motor Dealers etc.
4x4 – R150.00 per vehicle
Kiddies quad – R50.00 per Quad
Picnics – R 50.00 per vehicle
Paintball – On request
Renting of venue for functions – On request
For futher information please contact me, Jan(Bosvark) Killian on 082 321 9981 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org